Which Are the Best Counties in the State Finals?

OldSchoolLion

42 minutes ago, muckboy561 said:

Which schools is number 3?

Miami-Dade 2013 South Dade, Miami Central, BT Washington, Champagnat-all won state titles); 2019 MD had 5

Palm Beach 2009 Glades Day, AH Delray, Dwyer, Glades Central-ALL EXCEPT GC won a state title.  I won't mention the team that beat GC that year, but I will give you a preview of your Christmas present muckboy.  If its any consolation, Keem told me that the Raiders were definitely #2 that year.

Girl Bear Crazy For Cocoa

2 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Miami-Dade 2013 South Dade, Miami Central, BT Washington, Champagnat-all won state titles); 2019 MD had 5

Palm Beach 2009 Glades Day, AH Delray, Dwyer, Glades Central-ALL EXCEPT GC won a state title.  I won't mention the team that beat GC that year, but I will give you a preview of your Christmas present muckboy.  If its any consolation, Keem told me that the Raiders were definitely #2 that year.

The year it was close 

3 questions to go.  C'mon, #9 is easy.  #8 and #10 are a bit tricky.

8. Which was the first county to have 3 or more schools(public and/or private) in the state finals?

9. Which 2 counties have had 3 or more private schools in a state final in one year?

10. Which was the first county to have 2 different teams each play in back-to-back state finals?

I am adding questions...

11. Which 3 counties have the most public school state champions?  In other words, these counties have the highest number of different public schools who have won at least one FHSAA title. 

12. In terms of population, this is the largest county NOT to have a back-to-back state champion.

13. In terms of population, this is the largest county NOT to have a state champion.

14. Private schools in this county have won more combined state titles than private schools in any other county.  Which county?

3 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Oh yeah I was thinking about 2006 lol

3 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Whatever

23 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Answer any you wish...

1. Which 4 counties have had 3 or more public schools represent them in one year at the state finals? Hillsborough, Orange, Polk and Miami-Dade.

2. Only one county has ever had 3 public school state champions in one year.  Which county? Miami-Dade

3. Only 2 counties have ever had 4 teams(public and/or private) in a state final in one year.  Which 2 counties? Palm Beach and Miami-Dade

4. This year, which county has a chance to become only the third county to ever have 4 teams(public and/or private) in a state final? Broward

5. Which north FL counties have been represented by 3 or more schools(public and/or private) in one year at the state finals? Leon and Duval

6. Which central FL counties have been represented by 3 or more schools(public and/or private) in one year at the state finals? Hillsborough, Orange and Polk

7. Which south FL counties have been represented by 3 or more schools(public and/or private) in one year at the state finals? Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade.

8. Which was the first county to have 3 or more schools(public and/or private) in the state finals?

9. Which 2 counties have had 3 or more private schools in a state final in one year?

10. Which was the first county to have 2 different teams each play in back-to-back state finals?

11. Which 3 counties have the most public school state champions?  In other words, these counties have the highest number of different public schools who have won at least one FHSAA title. 

12. In terms of population, this is the largest county NOT to have a back-to-back state champion.

13. In terms of population, this is the largest county NOT to have a state champion.

14. Private schools in this county have won more combined state titles than private schools in any other county.  Which county?

Note: All of the questions above refer to FHSAA state football finals.

8) Hillsborough, 1969: Blake, Brandon & Pinecrest

Answer any you wish...

1. Which 4 counties have had 3 or more public schools represent them in one year at the state finals? Hillsborough, Orange, Polk and Miami-Dade.

2. Only one county has ever had 3 public school state champions in one year.  Which county? Miami-Dade

3. Only 2 counties have ever had 4 teams(public and/or private) in a state final in one year.  Which 2 counties? Palm Beach and Miami-Dade

4. This year, which county has a chance to become only the third county to ever have 4 teams(public and/or private) in a state final? Broward

5. Which north FL counties have been represented by 3 or more schools(public and/or private) in one year at the state finals? Leon and Duval

6. Which central FL counties have been represented by 3 or more schools(public and/or private) in one year at the state finals? Hillsborough, Orange and Polk

7. Which south FL counties have been represented by 3 or more schools(public and/or private) in one year at the state finals? Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade.

13) Lee County

Answer any you wish...

14) Duval

Answer any you wish...

11) Dade, Palm Beach, Hillsborough

41 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Only Miami Dade is correct.

Hey, hey, hey :D!  I'm crying foul.  Question 11 said, "Which 3 counties have the most public school state champions?  In other words, these counties have the highest number of different public schools who have won at least one FHSAA title." 

24 minutes ago, Nulli Secundus said:

Hey, hey, hey :D!  I'm crying foul.  Question 11 said, "Which 3 counties have the most public school state champions?  In other words, these counties have the highest number of different public schools who have won at least one FHSAA title." 

What u cryin foul about?.  Miami-Dade is one of the three counties, Hillsborough and Palm Beach are not amongst the three.  Sure, blame the ref.:rolleyes: