BOOKER T WASHINGTON VS ST THOMAS WEEK 1 SHOWDOWN..THOUGHTS.!??

FINALLY SOME FAIR COMPETITION FOR ST THOMAS OUT THE GATE I FOR ONE THINK THIS GAME IS HUUUGEEE.!! BOOKER T IS ON A 20 SOMETHING GAME WIN STREAK 3 STRAIGHT CHAMPIONSHiP WINNING SEASONS AND ST THOMAS IS WELL ST THOMAS SO WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS GUYS.!??

The streak is 40...

Well remember in regards with Florida high school football you can only have 15 wins. I think the Bingham game counted because it made 15 wins, otherwise Booker T. Washington would have only had 14 wins. Although, I can't figure out why Central's game against Eastside Catholic didn't count because that would have given them 15 wins as well.

what a game that would be, if I lived in south florida I would deventally come to that game, mabey they will broadcast it on espn, be right up espn's alley to televise a game like that especially considering the fact that Miami vs fort laredale 2 big markets and talent exact type of game espn brodcasts

not downing btw but how many really tough games do they play a year, considering they are in 4A im not saying they would not win but i honestly dont think they have a 40+ win streak in 6A 7A or 8A

Besides the 3 games in district play the other 7 games is oos or 6a and 8a teams they play... So yea I believe they could of still have a 41 game win streak..

Booker T. Washington has and will always be criticized by others. As we speak, the enrollment is at 970 students which places them in 4A. I don't know why but people are always saying that they can't compete with the best of the best which is ludacris and that they should move up in classification. Booker T. Washington has an 6-2 OOS record. Summerville 36-3 2800 enrollment, Cedar Hill 40-21 enrollment 1700, Norcross 55-0 enrollment 3400, Bishop Gorman 28-12 enrollment 1300, Oscar Smith enrollment 57-21 2200 and Tucker enrollment 1800 19-7. Now they did lose to Hamilton enrollment 3600 37-19 and Northside enrollment 1800 31-7. So as you all can see they don't back down from anybody and now 2015-2016 they'll be playing Aquinas. In their district they have 4 schools; Keys Gate Charter, Gulliver Prep, Miami Edison and Pace. Now you add in other games which isn't bad ones's and the enrollments for those school's are 1500 and up. I guess my point that I'm trying to get across is that whoever they play and with how many wins they have people are still going to talk regardless. They can be in 4A or 6A., and mind you all they beat Carol City, Central Jackson and Norland the past 2 years and all of them are in 5A or 6A.

their is more too it then that, if u play a full schedule in 6-8 A you get punished bc those 3 classifications are most physical in state of florida, and the toughest, they would have players on their team getting beat down and injured, so they would not be the same, probley would have championship but they would not be undefeated for this long now I think they would win the state title in those classifications, just that they would not be undefeated.

columbiahighfan what you are saying makes no sense. You are saying they would still have championships but not be undefeated, how so? They play top team in 6A-8A all year, so how wouldn't they be undefeated?. You make it sound like there is some district in 6A-8A that has 5 legit teams in it, which one is that? Now you could argue about the playoffs but honestly outside of 6A Region 4 what other region in the state has 3 teams that could win a state championship in it?

Yes I agree that anyone can be beaten on any given day but you make it sound like just cause they are in 4A means they don't play anybody but that isn't true. In 4A they have to play Cocoa and Bolles to win a state championship. I agree there district may not be great but name one that is. They play 6A-8A talent every year as well as top teams nationally, so clearly their classification doesn't matter.

what i was saying is that in those higher classifications they would get beat up bc those classes are full of big, powerful players, so I believe that at some point they would have fallen and I think streak will end soon, bc its hard to keep winning especially when they are losing their coach

@columbiahighfan now something that makes sense yes losing their coach may make difference especially if the replacement is someone from outside the program... But your arguement makes no sense because they already play top notch teams in the bigger classifications throughout the year and it hasn't beaten them up yet. Just say what you mean that you have no respect for the lower classifications, you seam to forget the beatdown Trinity put on ya'll, and bitter because Columbia doesn't get the respect "you" think they deserve. I wonder how well Columbia would do if they played tougher teams in 7A-8A or heck even played tougher teams from the south?