BOOKER T WASHINGTON VS ST THOMAS WEEK 1 SHOWDOWN..THOUGHTS.!??

mainland, Valdosta, st Augustine, bolles, raines, Apopka, west orange, santé fe, Lincoln, madision, vero beach, Jackson, leon, Trenton, ribault, biship Kenny, Niceville, choctawatchee, and many more teams we have played and beaten so yeah I guess we don't play good teams, sounds like u have never done your research, Miami isent only place with good teams despite u not wanting to belive it

and by the way I do respect what booker t Washington has accomplished, I think they can easly win the 4A championship again as long as they get past bolles and coco but keep in mind u talk about trinity christen they can recruit bc they are a private school, we are a public school so comparying us is like comparing a apple to a orange we should not be judged the same teir as them, and yeah btw would probley blow us out, but I also know they would never schedule us, mainly bc it would by like 6 hour drive on both sides of it, and they would have no reason, they would have nothing to prove since they have plenty of other teams in Miami they can play, they don't need us on schedule, but talk about small schools someone like madision comes to mind, they are a small school who is now in 1A probley going to win at least next 2 and likely the next 4 state titles in the 1A, they might be most successful small school I have seen, very competitive and somehow they seem to always have talent

@columbia I assume you have actual evidence that the schools in Miami recruit or any private school for that matter. You do realize it doesn't matter if you are private or public recruiting is not allowed by the FHSAA as far as I know. So playing Oscar Smith, Tucker, Miami Central, Carol City, Miami Jackson, Miami Pace, Miami Northwestern, Gulliver Prep, Miami Norland, Miami Edison isn't physical enough this does not include the playoffs? All but 2 are very physical teams. Seriously, what are you talking about. Now compare that to Columbia's who has maybe 4 teams that are physical on it. I don't really care to talk about the past your 600 victories because you are only as good as your last game which Columbia lost to an average St. Aug team and BTW beat national ranked Bingham, so seriously stop everyone on here knows what you are saying doesn't hold water.

PS for the record I am not even from Miami and do not care one iota about BTW, but hate when people talk someone because they are in a lower classification. 

are u telling me u think a team like st Augustine or Lincoln is not physical? you must have never seen them play, the only point I was ever making was that those are 2 examples of some of the physical teams I have watched play and that their is a huge difference between north and south florida, and yes trinity christen can recruit bc they can bring someone in from anywhere in florida, they are not tied down by the "school district" rules that public schools have, and just for the point u want to talk about us not playing a physical, tough schedule, just wait till schedules come out I will have plenty of ground to stand on

All we need to do is compare the schedules from last year who had a more physical one? Just because kids can come from anywhere in the country doesn't mean they recruit please provide proof that they recruited them to come there. Do you have any evidence? 

and by the way, not our fault we were in a district with teams like terry parker, or Englewood, or middleburg in our district, look at our 2015 schedule, and tell me after u see that if we are playing soft, all but 3 teams in our season made playoffs last year, 2 of those are in district so not our fault

ok il explain this the only way ik how, I live in north florida and I don't watch any team except for my own, I don't know a whole lot about btw im just going by the only example I know of, this past year a 9-0 suwannee team from the 5A traveled to a 7-2 Columbia team from 6A, and Columbia won by around 30 points or something, Columbia falls in 1st round to a physical st Augustine team, suwannee goes all the way to 4th round, if I look at that situation I would say that Columbia would have made it as far if not futher then suwannee did, and that if suwannee had been in 6A they would not have made it to 9-0 and that's only situation I know personally, mabey btw is just plain out better then rest of state, but I have never seen them play in person and until I do, I will not fully understand it, what I was saying is their are some teams that would not have done as good, had they been in a higher classification

Columbia that is a fair enough reasoning, but yes BTW is much better than most of the state at least over the last few years, and honestly last year is the first time either of BTW and Central had been test in the playoffs in some time. I will tell you this 5A isn't that strong of a classification especially if you are from the North end of the state. I would argue 6A as a whole is the toughest classification currently in the state, in fact if you look at region 4 this year it doesn't get much tougher than that; I will make this bet whichever team wins that Region will win the state title if they have anything left for Armwood.

and another thing was we had our district schedule, then buchulz and Lincoln form 7A and gainsville form 6A so only team we played in lower class then us was suwannee but I will say we would have at least made it to 4th round in 5A bc if suwannee could and we destroyed them we would have went much futher in 5A

I don't understand where all of this animosity towards the Booker T. Washington is coming from but it needs to end ASAP. Now everybody knows you can't compare North Florida to South Florida because it's a whole different bread of athletics down here, however if Columbia played the tornadoes in 2016 because I'm sure 2015 schedule is probably almost complete if not completed already that Columbia would lose.

u want to play us, get to 7A, we would never travel all the way down to Miami, ive seen what that area is, too dangourous for our well being, and im sure u would never travel to Columbia, so game would never happen, but I wonder how many coachs u all can replace bf it falls apart.

What you mean you seen what miami is all about and its to dangerous to play down here? If Pratville Alabama can drive down here to play why can't Columbia?

that was there decision, we don't have the free spend money to travel to Miami to play a team we would never play in a playoffs anytime in near future, we have plenty of teams we scheduled that are good, and plenty more we have off in the backup teams to schedule that doesent require us to travel to Miami, but if btw really wants to play, wait till we finish our obligations with the teams we aready have then they can come to our place, and its 2 sided, why cant they travel to Columbia

and by the way whats the point u trying to make, that we scared of tough opponents, well check our 2015 schedule, I don't think a scared team would put teams we did, we just don't have to travel all the way to Miami to face a talented team, so we don't need to, but we have scheduled trinity, west orange, and Apopka so by no means have we went soft on our schedule for kickoff games