BOOKER T WASHINGTON VS ST THOMAS WEEK 1 SHOWDOWN..THOUGHTS.!??

Do you all think if Booker T. Washington were to go undefeated would they be a contender for a national championship. So far I've counted 8 games Central, Jackson, Northwestern, Edison, Gulliver Prep, Pace, Keys Gate Charter and St. Thomas

If they go undefeated without a doubt yes in my opinion they should contend for another national title. 

@STA i think the only one in north end of 4A who could have competed with bolles was madision and they are going to 1A so bolles will likey go there without a lot of competion which will probley be a bad thing like do we really need a bunch of championship rematches that will likely be the same outcome

by the way, i respect booker t washington for putting themselves as a contender, however i dont like the idea that insted of playing someone like STA or Apopka in the burger king series, they played a out of state team, since that would have been a oppurtunity to see whos better, but hey they are playing STA this year so we will see.

by the way, i respect booker t washington for putting themselves as a contender, however i dont like the idea that insted of playing someone like STA or Apopka in the burger king series, they played a out of state team, since that would have been a oppurtunity to see whos better, but hey they are playing STA this year so we will see.

I think it is designed so that the FL teams play OOS teams. I could be wrong, but since this is my 1000th post I hope I'm not :P

i think STA bc btw will finally face a team that has talent across the board to match them, combined with flip flopping coaches for 3rd time in 3 years, its going to finally end at 41

Finally play a team has talent across the board? Where you've been the past 41 games Miami Central NFL University school had more talent then this year Sta team so far... Sta is finally playing a team that has talent across the board..

if u look through overall histroy its not even close for miami central and STA, what i was saying was that STA will have what it takes to match up to BTW with BTW and central its the same area talent so they will know the strenghts and weaknesses, with STA and BTW they wont aready know what they are getting

First of all if you really knew Dade n broward you would know it's not that much difference of towns.. I'll bet you that 3/4 of those kids played with or against each other... As of history central has sent a lot of guys to the league... Trust me sta and btw already know each other very well even tho they didn't play each other

Yeah I was just going to say that about Miramar and St. Thomas. The last time Miramar had been to states was in 2011 and lost and before was in 2009 and won states. Miramar and St. Thomas over the last four last years have had close games 3-1 in favor of Miramar, although it should have been 4-0 but Miramar had some issues this past season that I won't get into. But yeah.... I think Booker T. Washington will be ready for St. Thomas but now the question should be will St. Thomas be ready for Booker T. Washington. Unlike the last time St. Thomas played a dade school which was Northwestern it was a little different because Northwestern has went downhill. On the other hand, Booker T. Washington is another breed and hasn't strayed away from competiton over the year's and I won't lie they've won some and lost some. Anyways this will be a good game and I'm so excited and can't wait. Let's go Tornadoes.

central has not sent a lot of guys to the league, I saw the maxpreps article, in last 21 years they don't even have 5 which is requirement to be on that list, heck we have 6 or 7 in last 21 years so we have sent more to nfl then Miami central

Are you serious lol.... I can name them for you....

that thing shows that we have more nfl players then them, but if u can disprove it, be my guess, but that article shows that they have not produced that many nfl players from miami central, now that list does NOT include undrafted players, so mabey they had a few undrafted players that didnt show on list, but they have less then 5 players in last 21 years being drafted