DILLARD CREATED HISTORY LAST NIGHT

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Dillard became the first team in over 10 years to the sweep the muck in blow out fashion in back to weeks. @A-Town 561 @muckboy561 Y’all can correct me if I’m wrong. 

dillard beat Pahokee last week 49-6

dillard beat glades central 33-6 last night. 

This is also Dillard first win over a team top 30 nationally ranked team since they beat glades central as 28 point underdogs in 2010.

This season dillard has out scored their opponents (220-39) 

this was glades central lowest output of the season after running clock their entire schedule this season. 

all in all man this is not the same Dillard folk have came custom to, the ROAR is back in the panthers den. @OldSchoolLion @DarterBlue2

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Dillard became the first team in over 10 years to the sweep the muck in blow out fashion in back to weeks. @A-Town 561 @muckboy561 Y’all can correct me if I’m wrong. 

dillard beat Pahokee last week 49-6

dillard beat glades central 33-6 last night. 

This is also Dillard first win over a team top 30 nationally ranked team since they beat glades central as 28 point underdogs in 2010.

This season dillard has out scored their opponents (220-39) 

this was glades central lowest output of the season after running clock their entire schedule this season. 

all in all man this is not the same Dillard folk have came custom to, the ROAR is back in the panthers den. @OldSchoolLion @DarterBlue2

It is a pity you were not allowed to participate in the state series. Maybe you could have taken out the Rockets and be in Tally this week?

2 hours ago, Yourbasement said:

Dillard will claim the state championship! 

U know what’s funny all y’all got jokes but if Dillard would have lost y’all would’ve had all this energy but we beat the #28 team in the country who came in blowing out everybody and beating the state champions of their class last year only to get blowed out by us and still no respect smh 

31 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

U know what’s funny all y’all got jokes but if Dillard would have lost y’all would’ve had all this energy but we beat the #28 team in the country who came in blowing out everybody and beating the state champions of their class last year only to get blowed out by us and still no respect smh 

I respect Dillard. I am sorry they did not get to play in the State series per Broward policy. It would have been interesting. 

14 minutes ago, Rattlin Steele said:

Please enlighten me... which schools/counties/school districts aren't playing in the FHSAA playoffs?  Or at least some of the prominent contenders.

Miami dade was advised to opt out but was given the opportunity to opt in if they felt they had a chance to win it all which is how 

Miami central 

Miami northwestern & etc were able to play in the state playoffs. 

broward county & west palm wasn’t given that option we were forced to opt out, even tho the COVID cases in Miami was as severe as broward county of not worst. 

only schools in broward & west palm that was able to opt in were the private schools. 

44 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

They were ranked #28 in the nation by max preps and once they lost they removed it I got the picture of their ranking when the matchup was first Anounced and it was #28 by their name.

Man they got you. Glades Central hasn't sniffed the top 100 nationally in years.

1 hour ago, fishspinners said:

I will say, it's a shame Dillard didn't opt into the playoff series this year. It looks like they might have a better squad this year than they did in 2019.

We wanted to but broward county wasn’t given the luxury of opting in if you felt you had a chance at state. Only county had that luxury was Miami. 

On 12/15/2020 at 9:05 AM, fishspinners said:

Man they got you. Glades Central hasn't sniffed the top 100 nationally in years.

Dillard doesn't know what he talking about he still high after his big "historic" win lol. Congrats again yall kick our a$$ respect to you on that but I think you're looking at Florida ranking not National ranking......  Lol

9 hours ago, fishspinners said:

Till Dillard beat STA, American Heritage, or top-notch team like Cardinal Gibbons or Miami Central then you can put them in that category. I'm not putting Dillard as great or elite, and i'm being nice. They're a good team. I'll leave it at that. I'm a fan of another Broward school, but they're not at the level they used to be right now. 

2 hours ago, SubZero said:

Till Dillard beat STA, American Heritage, or top-notch team like Cardinal Gibbons or Miami Central then you can put them in that category. I'm not putting Dillard as great or elite, and i'm being nice. They're a good team. I'll leave it at that. I'm a fan of another Broward school, but they're not at the level they used to be right now. 

U mean beat a school that’s nationally ranked and heavily recruit ?? 

lets see Dillard is coming off a 10-0 regular season last year where they not only beat state semi finalist Pahokee but they also beat 8A champion Columbus. We also beat a 7A power house in Miramar who would have been 8-2 last year of not for having to forfeit games. 

u talk about not being great or elite Dillard followed that up with going undefeated in this COVID stricken year and beat a glades central team who came into last week undefeated having blown out everybody they’ve played except BTW who was the 4A champion last year. So what did Dillard do ?? Not only did Dillard beat GC they blew them out and held GC high power offense out of the end zone for the entire game. 

u wanna talk about great or elite Dillard last regular season lost came in 2018 u wanna talk about beating a elite or Great program ..many look at western has a elite group and we were one of 2 teams to beat them at western in the last two years. So yeah I’m not sure if u trolling or just don’t know football but ima let u have that LOL. 

21 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

U mean beat a school that’s nationally ranked and heavily recruit ?? 

lets see Dillard is coming off a 10-0 regular season last year where they not only beat state semi finalist Pahokee but they also beat 8A champion Columbus. We also beat a 7A power house in Miramar who would have been 8-2 last year of not for having to forfeit games. 

u talk about not being great or elite Dillard followed that up with going undefeated in this COVID stricken year and beat a glades central team who came into last week undefeated having blown out everybody they’ve played except BTW who was the 4A champion last year. So what did Dillard do ?? Not only did Dillard beat GC they blew them out and held GC high power offense out of the end zone for the entire game. 

u wanna talk about great or elite Dillard last regular season lost came in 2018 u wanna talk about beating a elite or Great program ..many look at western has a elite group and we were one of 2 teams to beat them at western in the last two years. So yeah I’m not sure if u trolling or just don’t know football but ima let u have that LOL. 

Central, STA, Northwestern, Heritage & Gibbons are elite. Western isn't. I said your team is good. If i was trolling, i would say your team is trash. GC isn't the same program they used to be. Let's see when Dillard plays Miami Central again, and see where the measuring stick is at. Those are facts. 

6 hours ago, SubZero said:

Central, STA, Northwestern, Heritage & Gibbons are elite. Western isn't. I said your team is good. If i was trolling, i would say your team is trash. GC isn't the same program they used to be. Let's see when Dillard plays Miami Central again, and see where the measuring stick is at. Those are facts. 

They elite because they heavily recruit 3 of those teams are private schools 

2 of those teams poach kids from all over dade & create super teams. I’m sorry but that’s not even a even playing field. If Dillard recruited and had super teams that’s one thing. But these are just avg kids with barely a star or two next to their name, who just happens to believe in our staff and give it all they got. 

6 hours ago, SubZero said:

That’s like asking gibbons or Miami central to be at Francis or img a team who recruits way more then they do. And let’s be clear gibbons or heritage wasn’t nothing UNTIL they started to recruit.