Jax TCA will stop chaminade from winning 4 championship

JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP

1 hour ago, fishspinners said:

I do expect this game to be THE Best matchup of the title slate. 

FIFY 

Truthfully when I look at the matchups I can see a few decent ones but really outside of maybe 8a the only matchup I really see of true balance is the 3a game

Sure 7a could end up being competitive if things go in Edgewater favor but if things go south quick who knows 

Excellent game. 25-22 TCA. TCA was flat in the first and most of the second quarter. But they outplayed CM the rest of the way. CM put a great drive together to re-take the lead with 3:03 in the left in the fourth quarter.  But TCA marched down the field and scored on a 4th and 7 from about the CM 30 on a pass.  CM drove to the TCA 48, but took an intentional grounding and a sack to finish the game.

Very good game. Duval 1, S. Fla. 1.

20 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

FIFY 

Truthfully when I look at the matchups I can see a few decent ones but really outside of maybe 8a the only matchup I really see of true balance is the 3a game

Sure 7a could end up being competitive if things go in Edgewater favor but if things go south quick who knows 

That's fair. I wouldn't count the underdogs out, but I also wouldn't bet on them either.