OldSchoolLion

DarterBlue2

10 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

Yes, sorry about that, what I meant was "Jambun82 is the second smartest man alive after Peezy28." Thank you for helping me correct that. If there were more people like you, this world would be a much better place! 

Yes perhaps 2nd "Man" but that would be to Perspective, plus my wife will tell you any day she is smarter than me so your dropping down that totem pole LMAO

On 1/6/2021 at 8:00 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

It may not hold up in court but it still violates one of the rules on the forum and by a moderator no less

Many people on here wanted me removed as a mod for a lot less so regardless if there could have been any grounds for legal action, joshua removing OSL as a mod is 100% justified as doing so was a clear violation of the rules and moderators are expected to enforce the rules, not break them!

D*** riding again.  Get off Josh's D****.  He's a big boy he can speak for himself if he wants to.

2 minutes ago, badbird said:

D*** riding again.  Get off Josh's D****.  He's a big boy he can speak for himself if he wants to.

I'm not 

I am explaining that what happened was justified since I'm sure people here want to make excuses for others that I have never been given in my favor 

8 minutes ago, peezy28 said:

Ehhhh this post is sort of grayish as politics goes but he aint a mod anymore so he don't really GAF LMAO

Nah I really don't, if I get kicked off then so be it 

This board really hasn't been all the fun anymore because I can't say anything without people whining about me "being a asshole" for "trashing teams" when I'm being truthful but anyone else can trash my team and it's all fine and dandy and not the same thing they claim I'm doing all because the people here assume that because I'm not some old dude that I'm clueless, I've earned my damn stripes on this board!

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Nah I really don't, if I get kicked off then so be it 

This board really hasn't been all the fun anymore because I can't say anything without people whining about me "being a asshole" for "trashing teams" when I'm being truthful but anyone else can trash my team and it's all fine and dandy and not the same thing they claim I'm doing all because the people here assume that because I'm not some old dude that I'm clueless, I've earned my damn stripes on this board!

TRASHING TEAMS?

I know someone that trashes teams.  Oh and his team didn't win the 1A state title with an enrollment of 800 kids.

1 hour ago, badbird said:

TRASHING TEAMS?

I know someone that trashes teams.  Oh and his team didn't win the 1A state title with an enrollment of 800 kids.

And yet what he does is fine but I question a team for underperforming as a result of coaching and I'm an asshole for it

Funny how that works out but I guess that dude disappeared off the board when he tried and failed miserably to get me removed as a mod 

23 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Then take it up with the person who first brought up the topic about the constitution

Oh wait that was you

Your the one who started the conversation about the constitution in which I replied to presepective about an observation I made while seeing what he is describing but it's this two faced crap that is slowly making this board more a chore than a joy to post on

You know something? Please do me a favor, and don't respond to me or speak to me on this message board again. I am not interested in going back and forth with a 21 year old thinks he knows-it-all, smart a-- like you. You don't have anything to say that I consider constructive, and I would just like to speak with the people whose opinions and points-of-view that I care about. Good riddance. 

13 hours ago, badbird said:

Someone had to take it to the next level.

Columbiafan stop riding the presidents D***.  Don't be that guy that brings up politics every time.  You're like the race card guy.   

You're just being a divider.  We have enough dividers in this world.  Time for most people with a brain to come together.

Thank you Badbird. Hopefully, the adults on this message board can continue to come together, and have a productive dialogue. 

13 hours ago, peezy28 said:

Yes perhaps 2nd "Man" but that would be to Perspective, plus my wife will tell you any day she is smarter than me so your dropping down that totem pole LMAO

Yes, I made sure to include the word "man." I am sure that your wife is smarter than both of us, and I would like to think that my late wife was pretty brilliant as well. After all, she had great taste in men! lol 

6 minutes ago, Jambun82 said:

Yes, I made sure to include the word "man." I am sure that your wife is smarter than both of us, and I would like to think that my late wife was pretty brilliant as well. After all, she had great taste in men! lol 

I am sorry your wife passed away at what I think is a relatively young age. Life is so much shorter than most of us realize. That's the reason we should all try to enjoy its simple pleasures before our time is up. 

9 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

You know something? Please do me a favor, and don't respond to me or speak to me on this message board again. I am not interested in going back and forth with a 21 year old thinks he knows-it-all, smart a-- like you. You don't have anything to say that I consider constructive, and I would just like to speak with the people whose opinions and points-of-view that I care about. Good riddance. 

Jambun.... Please do us all a favor and not do this again... You 100% have the right to ask someone not to speak to you on a public message forum... unfortunately much when you asked me that person 100% has the right to ignore your wishes and continue to talk, respond, talk isht, and troll to the person... As a matter of fact and I am sure with the younger fella it will be even more of a urge that invites that person to troll respond to you....  It did with me I admit it.

I would say just "ignore" that persons posts... You cannot control what other folks post but you can easily control what you read... I do it all the time with Neutral LMAO. 

Also I do not mean this in any harmful way just offering some advice as you did this once before and it didnt work... Matter of fact we actually respond cordially and respectfully all the time now.  Am I right?

If our better halfs are not smarter than us than we did the picking wrong :)  Rest in Peace to your late wife good sir.

1 hour ago, peezy28 said:

Jambun.... Please do us all a favor and not do this again... You 100% have the right to ask someone not to speak to you on a public message forum... unfortunately much when you asked me that person 100% has the right to ignore your wishes and continue to talk, respond, talk isht, and troll to the person... As a matter of fact and I am sure with the younger fella it will be even more of a urge that invites that person to troll respond to you....  It did with me I admit it.

I would say just "ignore" that persons posts... You cannot control what other folks post but you can easily control what you read... I do it all the time with Neutral LMAO. 

Also I do not mean this in any harmful way just offering some advice as you did this once before and it didnt work... Matter of fact we actually respond cordially and respectfully all the time now.  Am I right?

Thank you, this sediment exactly

He just pissed I'm not blindly bowing to him because he's one of those old people yelling at people to get off his lawn and blaming everyone who disagrees with him for his failures in his life. The people who use their age to act like they know better is why this board has become toxic

Older doesn't mean smarter and also his constant crying whenever anyone even questions an officials call act got stale before I even joined the board 

20 minutes ago, SportsNut25 said:

For all interested: 

There's an "ignore user" feature so that you don't have to view the posts of users you don't want to hear from. Hover over their username and the option should appear. 

Fair enough.  But if I ignore somebody, how will I ever know if and when they say something that I disagree with . . . something that then compels me to explain to the world in exhausting detail all the reasons why I'm right and they're wrong, while at the same time making condescending comments about them, their family and the team they support?  B)

13 hours ago, peezy28 said:

Peezy, I was 100% justified in what I said. This message board poster insults and degrades other message board posters all the time, and I have never see him threatened with being removed from this message board as you are doing with me now. I don't have to make an effort to ignore this message board poster, as I have done nothing wrong. If you, Josh, or whoever else is now a moderator decides that I am not invited to post on this message board  anymore, then I will have to accept that. I have read several times that politics are no longer to be discussed on this message board, and this message board poster went right ahead and started discussing politics, with no repercussions. I am not sure why this rules of this message board do not seem to be pertain to this particular message board poster, but I have had enough of this message board poster, and I do no want to hear from or read what this message board poster has to say. 

Peezy, I was 100% justified in what I said. This message board poster insults and degrades other message board posters all the time, and I have never see him threatened with being removed from this message board as you are doing with me now. I don't have to make an effort to ignore this message board poster, as I have done nothing wrong. If you, Josh, or whoever else is now a moderator decides that I am not invited to post on this message board  anymore, then I will have to accept that. I have read several times that politics are no longer to be discussed on this message board, and this message board poster went right ahead and started discussing politics, with no repercussions. I am not sure why this rules of this message board do not seem to be pertain to this particular message board poster, but I have had enough of this message board poster, and I do no want to hear from or read what this message board poster has to say. 

@Jambun82, I have met the young man in person. And, I have spoken to you on the phone. I believe that both of you are decent, reasonable people. If due to different perceptions and/or beliefs caused by age, politics, or some other matter, you decide you don't like each other, the rational thing to do would be to just ignore each other. As the elder of the two, I would admonish you to exercise mature, adult judgment and let the matter go. 

13 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

@Jambun82, I have met the young man in person. And, I have spoken to you on the phone. I believe that both of you are decent, reasonable people. If due to different perceptions and/or beliefs caused by age, politics, or some other matter, you decide you don't like each other, the rational thing to do would be to just ignore each other. As the elder of the two, I would admonish you to exercise mature, adult judgment and let the matter go. 

DarterBlue2, I agree with your point-of view here. That message board poster can leave me alone, and I will leave him alone. I enjoy posting on this message board, and I hope that I am still able to be afforded that privilege. However, I am not going to treated with disrespect, and threatened. 

1 hour ago, muckboy561 said:

Can't we all just get along lol

Muckboy561, you and I can always get along. I have appreciated the point-of-view that you provide on this message board, and I have always respected the the sugarcane area. I was privileged to be able to view a game at Glades Central once many years ago, and I was impressed not only with the passion of the fan base, but the class and dignity as well. I remember having a long conversation with Jimmy Spencer's father, who played for several teams in the NFL as a DB.