OldSchoolLion

DarterBlue2

10 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

Muckboy561, you and I can always get along. I have appreciated the point-of-view that you provide on this message board, and I have always respected the the sugarcane area. I was privileged to be able to view a game at Glades Central once many years ago, and I was impressed not only with the passion of the fan base, but the class and dignity as well. I remember having a long conversation with Jimmy Spencer's father, who played for several teams in the NFL as a DB.  

That what up!!! I'll appreciate it bro!!! Thank you!!

14 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

DarterBlue2, I agree with your point-of view here. That message board poster can leave me alone, and I will leave him alone. I enjoy posting on this message board, and I hope that I am still able to be afforded that privilege. However, I am not going to treated with disrespect, and threatened. 

What kind of privilege do you speak of?  I've heard a lot of talk about people being privileged lately and was just curious if you have benefited from it. 

On 1/15/2021 at 12:16 PM, badbird said:

What kind of privilege do you speak of?  I've heard a lot of talk about people being privileged lately and was just curious if you have benefited from it. 

The privilege of posting on this message board. I did have a political post removed several months ago. I understand why, but other political posts should be removed as well. 

On 1/15/2021 at 4:15 PM, DarterBlue2 said:

Hey, in all seriousness, it is difficult to be an official. At the high school level it is done because of the love of the game. Just like in Florida, high school coaches for the love and not the money. 

I have also heard that you have to be good-looking to be an official. 

11 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

Thank you for clarifying that Badbird. No one ever said anything to me about it, I just heard or read somewhere that ladies love a man in black and white vertical stripes.  

Thanks for the fashion tip, Jambun.   I just got back from my tailor.   What do you think? 

Royal Bones By Tripp Black & White Striped Blazer

Sorry for being absent here. Been getting a lot of things situated here in the new year plus working on All-State teams so a lot going on. Also working on relaunching a podcast so been trying to lay down the groundwork on that.

One of the things I am planning on doing this year from this point forward is focus more on the board and keep a better focus on things.

As for Old School Lion, all I can say at this point is I revoked him being a moderator along with everyone else until I can get a better focus on that. I may add @peezy28 back as a moderator in the near future, but the only other person at this point is going to be @SportsNut25who I have paid to do some work for me from time to time and I have a complete trust with him with things on the backend of this website. Old School Lion was also one of the ones that made the inflaming comments and I messaged him about it. Instead of having a conversation about it and why he did it, he never read it and basically walked from the message board. I won't tolerate what he did from anyone. As @Perspectivehas said, I had to make a choice and really it comes down to it, I don't have a bucket full of money to survive and defend a lawsuit. It comes down to living life as comfortably as I can in my means or fighting big bucks. I have to chose my battles wisely.

If you all want to contribute and support what I do (it is not cheap... server space is not cheap either), I will soon be setting up a Patreon where you can be a Patron of this site. The Patreon will also have ties into the Podcast and the plan I have, but is all I can say for now as the plan is not final just yet. 

Also, one more thing... if you all have a suggestion for me for the message board or the website itself (topics, stories, ideas, etc), please let me know here or send me a message. 

Josh

2 minutes ago, badbird said:

I heard after all the bad calls you made you should be wearing these stripes instead  :D

The Evolution of Prison Uniform – Mocha Girls Read

Yes, this is what is going to happen. Your good buddy Rick Darlington is heading back from the Peach State to act as Judge, Jury, and Executioner.  He will use his "loud voice" and "animated features" to make sure that these criminals have what is coming to them.  

On 1/22/2021 at 8:42 PM, Jambun82 said:

Yes, this is what is going to happen. Your good buddy Rick Darlington is heading back from the Peach State to act as Judge, Jury, and Executioner.  He will use his "loud voice" and "animated features" to make sure that these criminals have what is coming to them.  

He got ran out of the Peach State.  He's in the Heart of Dixie now.  

On 1/13/2021 at 10:31 PM, Jambun82 said:

Peezy, I was 100% justified in what I said. This message board poster insults and degrades other message board posters all the time, and I have never see him threatened with being removed from this message board as you are doing with me now. I don't have to make an effort to ignore this message board poster, as I have done nothing wrong. If you, Josh, or whoever else is now a moderator decides that I am not invited to post on this message board  anymore, then I will have to accept that. I have read several times that politics are no longer to be discussed on this message board, and this message board poster went right ahead and started discussing politics, with no repercussions. I am not sure why this rules of this message board do not seem to be pertain to this particular message board poster, but I have had enough of this message board poster, and I do no want to hear from or read what this message board poster has to say. 

JAMBUN... You 100% MISUNDERSTOOD MY POST! LIKE 100%

Please fellas y'all help me make this guy understand he misunderstood me.

1. I am not a moderator and cannot remove you

2. Even if I was I would not threaten to remove you and my post said nothing about that

3. I SAID YOU WERE 100% RIGHT AND CAN REQUEST SOMEONE NOT RESPOND TO YOU

4. I ALSO SAID THAT  PERSON COULD 100%  IGNORE YOUR REQUEST AND KEEP TROLLING YOU

5. The ignore option will solve your issue.  If you do not want to hear from that person you just ignore them and wala you will NEVER here from them again.

6. I am not a moderator so I care not who posts politics or what have you.

7. Again instead of requesting him not respond to you... Technology will solve just just hit ignore.

8. I DID NOT THREATEN TO REMOVE YOU SHOW ME WHERE I DID OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE

9. I DID NOT THREATEN TO REMOVE YOU SHOW ME WHERE I DID OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE

10. I am not a moderator

ANY QUESTIONS?

On 1/14/2021 at 8:26 AM, DarterBlue2 said:

@Jambun82, I have met the young man in person. And, I have spoken to you on the phone. I believe that both of you are decent, reasonable people. If due to different perceptions and/or beliefs caused by age, politics, or some other matter, you decide you don't like each other, the rational thing to do would be to just ignore each other. As the elder of the two, I would admonish you to exercise mature, adult judgment and let the matter go. 

This and while your at it can you explain to JB82 I did not threaten him LMAO... 

On 1/14/2021 at 9:49 PM, Jambun82 said:

DarterBlue2, I agree with your point-of view here. That message board poster can leave me alone, and I will leave him alone. I enjoy posting on this message board, and I hope that I am still able to be afforded that privilege. However, I am not going to treated with disrespect, and threatened. 

Who threatened you... if you think I did... go read my post again.. read it 5 times.  Have darter read it to you with his Jamaican accent and see if you see a threat.

10 hours ago, peezy28 said:

JAMBUN... You 100% MISUNDERSTOOD MY POST! LIKE 100%

Please fellas y'all help me make this guy understand he misunderstood me.

1. I am not a moderator and cannot remove you

2. Even if I was I would not threaten to remove you and my post said nothing about that

3. I SAID YOU WERE 100% RIGHT AND CAN REQUEST SOMEONE NOT RESPOND TO YOU

4. I ALSO SAID THAT  PERSON COULD 100%  IGNORE YOUR REQUEST AND KEEP TROLLING YOU

5. The ignore option will solve your issue.  If you do not want to hear from that person you just ignore them and wala you will NEVER here from them again.

6. I am not a moderator so I care not who posts politics or what have you.

7. Again instead of requesting him not respond to you... Technology will solve just just hit ignore.

8. I DID NOT THREATEN TO REMOVE YOU SHOW ME WHERE I DID OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE

9. I DID NOT THREATEN TO REMOVE YOU SHOW ME WHERE I DID OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE

10. I am not a moderator

ANY QUESTIONS?

Yes, I have a few questions. Peezy, who are you to talk down to me like that? I can post what I want to post within the rules of the message board, and I don't answer to you, especially since you are not a moderator. Since you are not a moderator, what gives you the right to tell what I can and cannot post? I am not interested in hitting the ignore button, and I ask you to please stop bringing that up to me. Why do you care so much what I said to this message board poster? 

41 minutes ago, Jambun82 said:

Yes, I have a few questions. Peezy, who are you to talk down to me like that? I can post what I want to post within the rules of the message board, and I don't answer to you, especially since you are not a moderator. Since you are not a moderator, what gives you the right to tell what I can and cannot post? I am not interested in hitting the ignore button, and I ask you to please stop bringing that up to me. Why do you care so much what I said to this message board poster? 

Sighhh... if you felt that was being talked down to I don't know what to tell ya.

To answer a few 

Who am I?  I'm just Eric nothing special they call me Peezy though 

You can absolutely post whatever you want I can neither give you permission nor restriction there

What gives me the right?  1st amendment freedom of speech protects me from prosecution.... However Josh could still kick my ass off of here if he don't like my rhetoric 

Fine you don't want to hit ignore ill never mention it again however Hunter doesn't have to stop responding to ya... he has the same right we all do here until Josh takes it away

I absolutely do not care I was just adding to the conversation and making a suggestion... that is all

Anything else you can call or email I sent ya both contacts. 

7 minutes ago, peezy28 said:

Sighhh... if you felt that was being talked down to I don't know what to tell ya.

To answer a few 

Who am I?  I'm just Eric nothing special they call me Peezy though 

You can absolutely post whatever you want I can neither give you permission nor restriction there

What gives me the right?  1st amendment freedom of speech protects me from prosecution.... However Josh could still kick my ass off of here if he don't like my rhetoric 

Fine you don't want to hit ignore ill never mention it again however Hunter doesn't have to stop responding to ya... he has the same right we all do here until Josh takes it away

I absolutely do not care I was just adding to the conversation and making a suggestion... that is all

Anything else you can call or email I sent ya both contacts. 

Yes, I will contact you so we don't have to continue this message board dance.