Trenton Tigers

Tigerfan1

Remember, now that for Trenton to make a run it could run through Fort Meade, Frostproof or even Pahokee now. 1A has changed, but the teams added are going to provide us some matchups to remember.

I understand Joshua but they looked very good against Keystone with out there starting QB, RB, and 3 D-line men, This team is going to be deeper than any we have fielded in a long time. I also understand we are Dist 7 now with Dixie, Newberry, Williston and Chiefland all of which are larger schools, It wont be easy but i think it's doable if we can stay healthy. You are right about the play off road to Orlando it's gong to be hard.

How's this for a play off scenario  First round Ft Mead or Frost Proof

Second Round Frost proof, Ft Mead or Dixie

Third Round Madison or Ft White

That's a hard road my friends 

and there are in columbia county means they are considered with us which is nonsence, bc until fort white accually beats us, they are not even close to our level, they barely made the playoffs last year, they havent shown anything to sugest they are going to the playoffs this year

no, they just haven't done anything that I would consider worthy of being competitive to us, I remember last time we played them in a spring game, they got off the bus onto our turf and if I heard right, they started to talk trash, then we go out there and beat them 45-7 so they talk a big game, but we back it up, I will respect them when they accually beat us in football

could be a while since at the moment neither team has anything to gain by playing each other, they don't want to be blown out over and over, and they haven't been a big enough compition for us, similar to a lot of other schools, we schedule teams that will test us, fort white isent going to test us

Remember, now that for Trenton to make a run it could run through Fort Meade, Frostproof or even Pahokee now. 1A has changed, but the teams added are going to provide us some matchups to remember.

That is true Josh. I think Trenton has a pretty solid team this season though. While it wouldn't shock me to see them get beat by one of those teams, it also wouldn't shock me to see them take it all the way

That is true Josh. I think Trenton has a pretty solid team this season though. While it wouldn't shock me to see them get beat by one of those teams, it also wouldn't shock me to see them take it all the way

Trenton has 3 kids with multiple offers now and that's NEVER Happened at Trenton before. I like our chances but as they say anything can happen on game night. 

Trenton destroyed 7A Ocala West Port and Belleview last night holding both teams scoreless even when the ball was placed on the 10 yard line for the goal line portion. Trenton scored over 80 points total. The Tigers are going to be hell this year :rolleyes:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  

well now I would like to see them personally, mabey we will show up to that 7 on 7 thing u talked about, if they do il plan on going bc I would like to see how we match up

I will be there if the good lord is willing, I have been a follower of Trenton Football since the 70's and this is the best collection of talent and size we have ever had by far. Last night in Ocala we picked off several pass attempts and caused at least 4 fumbles, We got after the West Port QB pretty good and had him running for his life most of the game, One of the sacks came from the blind side and knocked his helmet off and mouth piece out.

Belleview only got 2 first downs and both of those came on a penalty.

Life is good in Trenton :)  :)  :)  :)    

i would have been curious to see how Trenton vs Columbia would go if we played a full game, probley be close in first haft, then our depth would show in second haft which would let us finish the game decisvilly but I think Trenton has good chance to win 1A, fine with me, I don't want fort white winning it so by far be much happier with Trenton winning state title