Trenton Tigers

Tigerfan1

Trenton destroyed 7A Ocala West Port and Belleview last night holding both teams scoreless even when the ball was placed on the 10 yard line for the goal line portion. Trenton scored over 80 points total. The Tigers are going to be hell this year :rolleyes:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  

Interesting! Trenton looks like they are getting ready for a big season!! Congrats to your 3 players with offers as well!!

• 1 month later...

Tiger fan. I'm going to make this short and sweet Pahokee is a huge threat in this Class 1A. Fort. Meade beat up our Little Brother (Glades Day) in the pass sometimes. Pahokee is a whole different animal. We played them in the spring along with Victory Christian.  We won both,but I assure you they are not a push over. The Blue Devils look good ,and if your Trenton Tigers are one who plays them state game or not, Get ready for a fight! 

Tiger fan. I'm going to make this short and sweet Pahokee is a huge threat in this Class 1A. Fort. Meade beat up our Little Brother (Glades Day) in the pass sometimes. Pahokee is a whole different animal. We played them in the spring along with Victory Christian.  We won both,but I assure you they are not a push over. The Blue Devils look good ,and if your Trenton Tigers are one who plays them state game or not, Get ready for a fight! 

If Trenton wins Dist 7 and Pahokee wins Dist 8 then we will see you in the second round at you place but if you guys are the runner up in Dist 8 we will see you in the Real Jungle at our place. Of course it's to early to make plans for the playoffs but i like our chances.

How is Ft Meade and Frost Proof going to look?  The south end of 1A is going to be a hell of road this year with teams like Madison, Ft White, Dixie, Trenton, Hamilton co, Newberry, Ft Mead, Frost Proof, and Pahokee.  Muck i never said Pahokee was not a threat but dont sleep on the Tigers.