Can Booker T Washington 4-peat?

STARaiders2014

Let's forget about the 41 game win streak for just a moment and talk about BTW's chance to win a fourth straight title at the 4A level. They have a pretty good chance to do it despite having their 3rd HC in 3 seasons.

I think the only competition they will see will be from Cocoa and that shouldn't be until deep in the playoffs if not the regional finals. I do know there was some talk of Cocoa going North in this new re-alignment however, I have not heard much on that.

Either way I think BTW has a pretty good chance to win their 4th straight title and 5th since 2007. 

To put that in perspective if STA does not win another title in 2015 they will tie STA for the most titles during that stretch at 5(STA won in 2007, 08, 10, 12 and 14). 

What are your thoughts on their chances?

it is very likely, unless cocoa or bolles beats them, I don't see anyone else in 4A that's even close to knocking them off, and that's going out on a limb so they probley will by default of just outmatching everyone that is in the 4A

I actually think Cocoa has better shot than Bolles. I really like what they have up there in 2015. That is not to take anything away from Bolles they are a great team and Corky is never to be doubted, but I just don't think their offense matches up vs a team with the kind of athletes that BTW has. 

I think Cocoa stands the best chance to beat Booker T. this year for the first time in a few years (I know this past year the came close). Remember if Booker T. or Miami Central, 4-peat's they will be joining rare company only held by Suwannee and North Florida Christian as they are still the only two teams to this day that have 4-peated in the state. Cocoa came close in 2011, but Booker T. got them in the state semis to stop it from happening. 

I think Cocoa stands the best chance to beat Booker T. this year for the first time in a few years (I know this past year the came close). Remember if Booker T. or Miami Central, 4-peat's they will be joining rare company only held by Suwannee and North Florida Christian as they are still the only two teams to this day that have 4-peated in the state. Cocoa came close in 2011, but Booker T. got them in the state semis to stop it from happening. 

Suwannee in the late 80s I believe and NFC in the 90s. You're right Josh very elite company! I think Cocoa can knock them off and some say they should've done it last year.

Bolles won't be the team to do it though, no offense to them, but the last couple of years have proven they don't have the true athletes to truly take it BTW. Very few teams do. 

• 1 month later...

Man, we (Glades Central) are not even in the conversation huh?  To be fair, you all have several good reasons to think the way you do,but do you all seriously think that Booker T will four-peat or be challenged by only Cocoa and Bolles??? There is no denying Booker T, Cocoa ,and Bolles are great teams, but  Never Count Out Glades Central. As long as we are in the 4A, Its going to be a matter of time before that State Championship come back Home to Belle Glade. 

Mark My Words! 

Class 4A State Champion: Glades Central Raiders 

STA,Glades Central had the skills to actually beat Booker .T and probably Cocoa last year Muck bowl we lost our starting qb. The next week we went to war with Gulliver prep with our 2nd and 3rd string qbs we won 32-13. Then, it was us vs

Booker T. We did so well against then our 2nd string qb got hurt in the first qtr. then they picked us apart slowly. Tim Harris said it himself " we(Booker t) were moving the ball well they (Glades Central) just did a good job stopping us.

STA,Glades Central had the skills to actually beat Booker .T and probably Cocoa last year Muck bowl we lost our starting qb. The next week we went to war with Gulliver prep with our 2nd and 3rd string qbs we won 32-13. Then, it was us vs

Booker T. We did so well against then our 2nd string qb got hurt in the first qtr. then they picked us apart slowly. Tim Harris Jr said it himself " we(Booker t) were moving the ball well they (Glades Central) just did a good job stopping us.

Booker T. We did so well against then our 2nd string qb got hurt in the first qtr. then they picked us apart slowly. Tim Harris said it himself " we(Booker t) were moving the ball well they (Glades Central) just did a good job stopping us.

I'd love to watch that game. Does anyone know if it was filmed and put online anywhere?