Aquinas and Mainland nationally ranked

STARaiders2014

@Columbiahighfan That's not true because people didn't expect them to do as we as they did in 2014 season. The OOS games yes because they weren't tough opponent's, but a lot of people thought Central would beat them and Cocoa which meant they wouldn't have gotten there 3rd straight title. I know this upcoming season is a little different considering they lost a well respected coach and lost talent but they did gain talent. So it will be interesting to see if the F-5 Tornadoes can beat St. Thomas and Central. I have a question though which is everyone keeps talking about these 2 match ups St. Thomas and Central but what about the rest of the season I mean I see them making it back to states.

I see BTW making it to states in 4A. Now is Cocoa going North this year? If they are then BTW will definitely be in Orlando while Cocoa and Bolles battle it out up North. 

If not then Cocoa might get their revenge change vs BTW and truthfully I could see Cocoa winning that game. Came damn close last season. 

@ Zoeboy

The question is when will you???

Season starts in August

When glades can get back to their winning ways!!! All respect for glades central and the muck!! All love love baby!! Season do starts in August... Can't wait!!!!

Also coached at somerset in the old district 2b.. But I love highschool football and rep fla mainly s fla when I visit other places up north.... I do hope yall get back right... But like the og's say to be the best you got to beat the best.. That's why I still gotta go with BTW and trust me they do have a squad... One of the coaches that coach with me at somerset coaches over there...

• 4 weeks later...