IMG

Tigerfan1

Let me correct myself. It was really a 20 year reign for Southridge I forgot about their title appearance vs Lincoln in 1999. 

@Mrslick09 you are right once Miramar was out I began to look at Columbus. Flanagan to me...I don't know man. They are very highly ranked nationally, but I don't know if they have what it takes to win it all in 8A. 

IMG reminds me a lot of what Bishop Gorman is doing out West. Personally, I would love to see them allowed to compete in the playoffs. 

I know coaches and fans think it's unfair what they do (which it is) but just because you have talent across the board, it doesn't mean you're going to win. IMG gets a lot of transfers every year. It's hard to get that amazing talent to gel so quickly especially since most of the transfers are seniors. 

What angers me about IMG is they had the audacity to ask the state for I think 2 million dollars in the budget and they were going to get it until the Governor said no. 

How can you honestly give that school $2 million when we have schools like Stranahan in SFLA who are falling apart at the seems and cannot even get money to put new roofs on. That is a joke. 

@STARaiders2014 I know I shouldn't bring race into this but Stranahan is a majority black school I wanna say 70%. It's know reason why this school hasn't been fixed. Cooper City and Fort Lauderdale just to name a few who underwent changes. It's just like a toy drive. Why in the hell are you giving out toys in Aventura, Coral Gables, Pinecrest, Kendall, Miami Lakes and Doral; when knowing areas like Overtown, Liberty City, West Park, Sistrunk and Pompano kid's need them.

@STARaiders2014 I know I shouldn't bring race into this but Stranahan is a majority black school I wanna say 70%. It's know reason why this school hasn't been fixed. Cooper City and Fort Lauderdale just to name a few who underwent changes. It's just like a toy drive. Why in the hell are you giving out toys in Aventura, Coral Gables, Pinecrest, Kendall, Miami Lakes and Doral; when knowing areas like Overtown, Liberty City, West Park, Sistrunk and Pompano kid's need them.

My parents both attended Stranahan(my dad was moved out after freshmen year when Plantation HS opened). It is sad because I've seen these schools that desperately need repairs and the politics that go on are a joke. 

To me I don't care what race dominates a school. It should be up to standards. Period end of story....sadly not all in FL think that or else Stranahan and other schools wouldn't have those problems.