Miami Central

Zoe Boy

@omorley So who do you see or want to finish as district runner up behind Central. Carol City, Norland and Hialeah-Miami Lakes are the lucky 3. Now again anything can happen with Central but I'm rolling with them to be district champs.

Carol City should have beat central last year.. Carol City got a squad but their coaching staff is suspect

Carol City should have beat central last year.. Carol City got a squad but their coaching staff is suspect

This is what I have been told about Carol City. I expect the Cheifs to be runners up in that district to Central. However, doesn't Central by DeMatha? As well as BTW. Those are going to be very big games and will really tell where Central is in terms of how dominant they can be this season.  

Carol City was good last year and will be better this year. They play Central hard and fall apart when they play Northwestern. I got CC to take runner up in the district. Strangly a coach from Carol City and Northwestern have a son that plays for Central.

Carol City was good last year and will be better this year. They play Central hard and fall apart when they play Northwestern. I got CC to take runner up in the district. Strangly a coach from Carol City and Northwestern have a son that plays for Central.

Really? That is interesting to say the least lol

It is a weird situation. We joke about it,but its all love. Thats were they wanna be.

I understand it is different, but hey to each his own right?

By the way switching the topic, but I am pretty disappointed that Aquinas has not called Central at all about games. That game would be a headlining NATIONAL game of the week. I know BTW is good and I respect them a ton. However, #2 vs #16 in the nation is way better. 

I understand it is different, but hey to each his own right?

By the way switching the topic, but I am pretty disappointed that Aquinas has not called Central at all about games. That game would be a headlining NATIONAL game of the week. I know BTW is good and I respect them a ton. However, #2 vs #16 in the nation is way better.

STA never contact MC for a game?

To my knowledge they have not. Central guys have also been very vocal about it as well. I think an Aquinas/Central matchup at Traz Powell would be awesome! Or at Joe Robbie if they cannot fit the crowd there.

Lol it's funny you said that and mr slick is my witness theirs a big STA fan that's on the national site claiming that he has text messages and records showing that MC basically ducking STA... That's why some of the coaches at Central took offense to it and we're basically unhappy about that rumor... How close are you to the STA program..

Lol it's funny you said that and mr slick is my witness theirs a big STA fan that's on the national site claiming that he has text messages and records showing that MC basically ducking STA... That's why some of the coaches at Central took offense to it and we're basically unhappy about that rumor... How close are you to the STA program..

If he has text messages than he is closer than me. I am not as close as I once was. From what I have been told though they haven't contacted MC. However if the guy on the National Board has the texts then he is probably right. 

If he has text messages than he is closer than me. I am not as close as I once was. From what I have been told though they haven't contacted MC. However if the guy on the National Board has the texts then he is probably right.

Ok cause the MC coaches said they never heard from STA ... Which I don't understand because MC plays anybody anywhere anytime