Bolles?

DisabledAccount

• 1 month later...

I expect Columbia to be able to bring everyone this year a competitive game or just blow teams out, lol, but should be a good game with bolles, going to need to bring our best to knock them off in that game, and its @Bolles so we will see if we can be road warriors like we were last year

It will be a great game for both teams. Bolles plays like a 6 or 7A team depending on how big their O-line is. Corky Rogers is a legend. Last few years they haven't really challenged the big dogs so maybe he thinks they have something this year.

Classification doesnt determined how good a team is. Bolles plays like a good team. Its some 6 or 7A teams Bolles could slaughter. We (Glades Central)made a living off it

As long as Corky Rogers is there then their program will be competitive. When he leaves I bet they hire a big name coach to replace him. Raines challenged Bolles the last few years by beating them in the regular season but then Bolles extracts revenge by beating Raines when it counts most. In the playoffs. 

I would love to see GC return to greatness. You have some good programs south of Orlando.

As long as Corky Rogers is there then their program will be competitive. When he leaves I bet they hire a big name coach to replace him. Raines challenged Bolles the last few years by beating them in the regular season but then Bolles extracts revenge by beating Raines when it counts most. In the playoffs.

I would love to see GC return to greatness. You have some good programs south of Orlando.

We (Glades Central) just have to prove it. Im extremely confident in my boys this that we (Glades Central and Cocoa)may meet again in the 4A semifinals which will be in Belle Glade. Im not knocking Booker T.or Clewiston ,but it wont be a monopoly season.