FHSAA decision...

gatorman-uf

How the hell does every freaking thread become about some podunk community in North Florida... for the love of god, form your own thread and talk about them there. Otherwise, get the hell off this thread. Or at least contribute to a meaningful conversation. Repeating ad nauseam that your school is the best with zero proof. 

If you want to be the best, tell your principal/ad/coach/school board to stop ducking the competition that they should actually be in and go and play in it. Otherwise, except your participation trophy and shut up.

26 minutes ago, gatorman-uf said:

How the hell does every freaking thread become about some podunk community in North Florida... for the love of god, form your own thread and talk about them there. Otherwise, get the hell off this thread. Or at least contribute to a meaningful conversation. Repeating ad nauseam that your school is the best with zero proof. 

If you want to be the best, tell your principal/ad/coach/school board to stop ducking the competition that they should actually be in and go and play in it. Otherwise, except your participation trophy and shut up.

My bad 

12 hours ago, gatorman-uf said:

@ColumbiaHighFan2017class left? Did I miss this? Probably hurting from 7 straight softball losses. 

And yes a point, he was as bad as Jesse, but I think he has matured 

coming back just to prove you wrong, if you check the date of my previous post prior to this one you will see I had already stopped posting before the softball season even started 

and Jesse is out of his damn mind thinking that 1A school would have a prayer with Mater Dei, Ik television and internet is a new concept in madison county but they ought to consider this thing called ESPN high school football and watch Mater Dei before making insane statements like that

And they won't have to worry about Mater Dei because they are gonna get their teeth kicked in by another predator at boot hill who will have 2 P5 DBs, 2 P5 WRs, and a loaded defense returning a huge amount of talent and may actually get another stud in soon to make the defense better than when they left off before they even start a single offseason workout 

46 minutes ago, SportsNut25 said:

Columbiafan still impacting this board despite not being around any more :lol: 

I actually had a ton of respect for the SFL teams, heck I said all the time I wish Columbia would stop wasting times with mediocre cowardly programs like Suwannee and Buchholz and play some of these SFL powerhouses so we could gain some respect and valuable practice against some of the best in SFL win or lose 

I don't assume that we would blast SFL teams that I haven't even seen play unlike a certain Madison County fan LOL

6 hours ago, gatorman-uf said:

they think by avoiding powerhouses that they know will never play them they can claim they would win

none the north Florida coward programs want any piece of a team like Mater Dei or any of the SFL powerhouses, heck TCA and maybe Raines and Ribault are the only Duval schools who would have the balls to face any national powerhouse or travel to SFL 

and they wonder why they can't even beat teams like "Pace" or "Hawthorne" or "Pine Forest" in the playoffs

One other thing @gatorman-uf

softball may have lost 7 straight but I've never been more proud of a group of kids in my life because even after the loss to Gainesville there wasn't a single player who had their confidence broken by the loss

They are all heart and they will do great things which is what sports is all about, they are learning a life lesson and are building character and toughness that will make them great later in the season and in life 

I've seen teams quit after a single loss, they have lost 7 straight and still confident in their abilities and aren't turning on each other 

I'm not embarrassed, I AM THE PROUDEST I'VE EVER BEEN OF THE PROGRAM

5 hours ago, gatorman-uf said:

@ColumbiaHighFan2017class left? Did I miss this? Probably hurting from 7 straight softball losses. 

And yes a point, he was as bad as Jesse, but I think he has matured 

I have to disagree with you on this @ColumbiaHighFan2017classdoes not compare with @Jesse. While it it reasonable to say he may have been over exuberant about his teams on occasion, he was never beyond the pale. Also, I found him to be a very good host on my trip to Lake City to watch his Tigers. On the other hand, Jesse has sent me some pretty bizarre private messages.  

6 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

coming back just to prove you wrong, if you check the date of my previous post prior to this one you will see I had already stopped posting before the softball season even started 

and Jesse is out of his damn mind thinking that 1A school would have a prayer with Mater Dei, Ik television and internet is a new concept in madison county but they ought to consider this think called ESPN high school football and watch Mater Dei before making insane statements like that

And they won't have to worry about Mater Dei because they are gonna get their teeth kicked in by another predator at boot hill who will have 2 P5 DBs, 2 P5 WRs, and a loaded defense returning a huge amount of talent and may actually get another stud in soon to make the defense better than when they left off before they even start a single offseason workout 

Hey Columbiafan, welcome back to the board. Give Jesse a break please. Those poor guys in Madison County only have eight teeth, hang confederate flags on their wall, and live in trailer parks. They’ve never heard of Mater Dei on their beat up one-way radio that only plays Kid Rock. Show some mercy huh? :D

7 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I have to disagree with you on this @ColumbiaHighFan2017classdoes not compare with @Jesse. While it it reasonable to say he may have been over exuberant about his teams on occasion, he was never beyond the pale. Also, I found him to be a very good host on my trip to Lake City to watch his Tigers. On the other hand, Jesse has sent me some pretty bizarre private messages.  

Your welcome back anytime, in fact it doesn't have to be just football

If you want to see basketball, baseball, or softball I would be up for hooking you up with a ticket, I know you have been cautious currently with covid but if things are under control by next school season I'll be glad to help you out 

There's very few people on this or national board who would be on my "no host list" 

9 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Your welcome back anytime, in fact it doesn't have to be just football

If you want to see basketball, baseball, or softball I would be up for hooking you up with a ticket, I know you have been cautious currently with covid but if things are under control by next school season I'll be glad to help you out 

There's very few people on this or national board who would be on my "no host list" 

If we are back to mostly normal by fall, I will once again be willing to travel. Last Thursday, for the first time in over a year, I attended an Apopka baseball game against Olympia. The crowd there was about normal for baseball, and more than I expected. For the first time in several years, Apopka has a solid team that I think is capable of making a deep playoff run. 

On 3/12/2021 at 11:24 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I actually had a ton of respect for the SFL teams, heck I said all the time I wish Columbia would stop wasting times with mediocre cowardly programs like Suwannee and Buchholz and play some of these SFL powerhouses so we could gain some respect and valuable practice against some of the best in SFL win or lose 

I don't assume that we would blast SFL teams that I haven't even seen play unlike a certain Madison County fan LOL

I'm taking credit for getting you back on here, regardless of its the truth :lol:

And yeah I know, man, we've had talks about that! You're a dedicated fan, no fault there from me. Just saw an opportunity for some ribbing.