2015 North Central Predictions

DisabledAccount

well I honestly didn't know much about south sumpter except what they did last year but I honestly would put Trenton over madision, from what ive seen madision hasent look as dominate as people made them out to be, if it was Madison from 10 years ago they would be a lock to win 1A for next 4 years but they didn't look that dominate when Columbia and buchulz both beat them at the officals clinic but im sure they will be better by season, but still, and yes number 1 is a lock in this region ;):D:)

Columbia i am really a 1A guy but here is a rundown on 1A as i see it (Pre-Season)

1-Madison has to be #1 but if Trenton can get through the first 2 rounds i think we can get them in the semi final

2- Trenton District 7... Loaded Loaded Loaded on both sides of the ball with huge fast linemen on both sides, The best defensive back end we have ever had.

3- Panhandle team Port saint Joe Defending State Champs are loaded as well  

4- Dixie County District 7 will be very good and could upset Trenton as the game is in Dixie. 

5- Fort Mead Miners - New team to 1A moved down from 3A Always have talent and strong coaching 

6-Fort White, Same as Fort Mead 

7-Frost Proof 

8-Pahokee always has talent 

9-Panhandle team North View 2012 State Champs 

10-Union County 

Here are a few teams to watch that may climb in to the polls during the season

Dont sleep on Hamilton County State Runner up last year lost a lot to graduation and breaking in a new coach. Fast and athletic big play waiting to happen.   

Williston District 7- New coach. If he can get the talent to come out and grind they should be very competitive.

Newberry District 7- 2 D1 studs on that team but have under achieved the last 2 seasons

This is just my opinion ( so no one should get there panties in a bunch) and i am sure things will change when the season starts. 

really good, if you do overall by area number 1 is obvious :D  but really everything after that is up for debate, you said before that we are so much bigger then every other school in this area so that contributes to why we are further ahead then most, but hard to argue us at 1 when we have been as consistent of a winner we have, but I honestly put Trenton over madision, I saw madision still had talent, but they also had holes, same with Lincoln, both of them will make playoffs but they wont be as dominate as people think

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Perhaps the best RB in Tampa Bay iin 2023 saw his program close, and is looking for a home. If he stays in the area,Venice is a good bet. (Lakeland may be as well).
    • And if that same newsletter asked the Osceola County Sheriff Department, what do you think the response would be? If you asked, members of the Chamber of Commerce? (Essentially a union of businesses) If you asked a group of nurses? If you asked a group of lawyers? Also a union cares about the working conditions of their members, but the working conditions of teachers are the learning conditions of students as well. People are attracted to careers because of the values that come with those careers. Political Parties attract people based on their values. So it shouldn't be surprising that certain professions attract certain people in certain careers. You act as if the principal's first question when we have a 5,000+ teachers shortage in this state is "who do you vote for? And are you a member of the union?"
    • I feel like y'all are always solid so I don't see y'all going no worse than 7-3. Biggest question mark for Cocoa is their O-line since they are only returning 1 and on the defensive side they only return their blue chip edge in their front 7 
    • Coach Wiseman, let me just preface this by saying that you were the best HC Sarasota's program has had in the last 20+ years. You brought them from being a perpetual losing program to the doorstep of competing with Venice for a district title and a deep playoff run. SHS will curse the day they fired you now that they are back in a rut. You are a true class act, and nothing will ever convince me otherwise.  Our backfield is certainly sparse right now. We do have Dorian Jones, a rising sophomore runningback whom did considerably well considering his limited playing time last season. Our offense will need an overhaul with the graduation of 3 offensive linemen and almost our entire receiving corps. Our defensive line will be strong with the return of Ke'shawn Vaughn, Elijah Jones, and Asharri Charles. Our linebacking corps graduates virtually everybody but should have at least one bright spot with the return of Ben Zarkawiecz. Our defensive backfield is still a work in progress with the graduation of Lester and Platt. At the moment, we have more question marks than exclamation points. And that's not a good feeling with the kind of competition Venice is going to face. 
    • It's possible that they find their stride by week 5, but at the moment we just don't have the on-paper talent to compete with teams like Miami NW, IMG National, Cocoa, or Bishop Verot. If Venice can find a way to go 7-3 with that schedule I would be happy
  • Popular Contributors