I wish they wouldn’t have moved JAX TCA DOWN to 2A

JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP

47 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

If anything I would like max TCA to move up .. I know our enrollment down but I hate that we moved to 2a !! We we are going to get less respect if we win state now ???

what are y’all thoughts on this ?

Less respect really dude, yall beat American heritage and Madonna,  yall a national powerhouse. Trust me nobody saying stuff about yall. Anybody can get it .

17 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Less respect really dude, yall beat American heritage and Madonna,  yall a national powerhouse. Trust me nobody saying stuff about yall. Anybody can get it .

I understand we beat some pretty good teams last year! I just wanted to make sure we get to keep playing these good teams ... I don’t want to have a weak schedule because we had to move down !

14 hours ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

I understand we beat some pretty good teams last year! I just wanted to make sure we get to keep playing these good teams ... I don’t want to have a weak schedule because we had to move down !

Trinity christian plays a better schedule than any large school or any other private in Jacksonville

3a north vs 2a north is not much a drop as TCA was far better than everyone else in 3a north as they will be in 2a north 

Playoffs will be easier but TCA will make up for it by playing a tough regular season schedule

3 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Trinity christian plays a better schedule than any large school or any other private in Jacksonville

3a north vs 2a north is not much a drop as TCA was far better than everyone else in 3a north as they will be in 2a north 

Playoffs will be easier by TCA will make up for it by playing a tough regular season schedule

Madison and trinity christian need to play seriously.  It is a awesome series,  also Ohio state has a few guys from trinity christian over the years. 

On 3/15/2021 at 5:33 PM, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

If anything I would like max TCA to move up .. I know our enrollment down but I hate that we moved to 2a !! We we are going to get less respect if we win state now ???

what are y’all thoughts on this ?

TCA will schedule whatever 2A teams are in their district and then will schedule their usual "Murderer's Row" of higher classification teams out of district. Hopefully we will be one of those higher classification teams that they schedule. We have some serious business with the Conquerors in order to ameliorate last season's 3rd round defeat in Ocala. 

1 hour ago, Proseteye said:

TCA will schedule whatever 2A teams are in their district and then will schedule their usual "Murderer's Row" of higher classification teams out of district. Hopefully we will be one of those higher classification teams that they schedule. We have some serious business with the Conquerors in order to ameliorate last season's 3rd round defeat in Ocala. 

Yall probably gonna face Madonna for state. 

Just now, Jesse said:

Yall probably gonna face Madonna for state. 

With the players Trinity Catholic graduate on the offensive line I wouldn't favor them in 3a, Florida High in region 1 or Lakeland Christian in region 2 just off top of my head are more likely but don't forget the new change in place and say Chaminade madonna ends up as 1 seed and Berkeley Prep ends up two seed 

Nobody in 3a north beating either team in the Semifinals so we could see berkeley vs chaminade in finals 

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

With the players Trinity Catholic graduate on the offensive line I wouldn't favor them in 3a, Florida High in region 1 or Lakeland Christian in region 2 just off top of my head are more likely but don't forget the new change in place and say Chaminade madonna ends up as 1 seed and Berkeley Prep ends up two seed 

Nobody in 3a north beating either team in the Semifinals so we could see berkeley vs chaminade in finals 

Just like 1A madison vs Pahokee finally. Bc its gonna be baker , union county in the other region. Them the final 4

34 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

I would bet Hawthorne at least makes it to their regional finals next year. Madison County should consider themselves lucky to have a legend in Mike Coe leading them. 

Yeah Mike the goat, veince what yall gonna do this year???

Just now, Proseteye said:

Won't they have to play the 2A teams in their district?

nope, that hasn't been the case since 1-4a removed districts in what I think was the 2017 season

how many "district" opponents has TCA played the last few years? Baldwin, Providence, Episcopal were all 3a Jacksonville teams but how many regular season games did they play the past two years?

22 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Unfortunately I must admit that I kind of agree with you. We did lose a lot due to graduation including our top RB Samuel. However, we still have our starting QB who will be a Senior.  I'll be able to better assess the team closer to the season. 

1 hour ago, Proseteye said:

Unfortunately I must admit that I kind of agree with you. We did lose a lot due to graduation including our top RB Samuel. However, we still have our starting QB who will be a Senior.  I'll be able to better assess the team closer to the season. 

Florida high overrated,  extremely overrated.  They thought they were gonna beat trinity christian.  Got running clocked quick.

4 hours ago, Jesse said:

Florida high overrated,  extremely overrated.  They thought they were gonna beat trinity christian.  Got running clocked quick.

So they are overrated because they didn't beat Trinity Christian? 

AHP didn't even score on TCA and went on to win state last year, are they overrated too? 

52 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

So they are overrated because they didn't beat Trinity Christian? 

AHP didn't even score on TCA and went on to win state last year, are they overrated too? 

Game was 3-0 , florida high was talking crazy tho