I wish they wouldn’t have moved JAX TCA DOWN to 2A

JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP

23 minutes ago, Jesse said:

12-0 shut up boy. 

in the previous two seasons Columbia beat Madison 48-24 and then beat Madison 33-21 AT MADISON and your sitting here bragging about beating the smallest columbia roster of the decade who started the season 3 WEEKS later than Madison County and only scoring 12 total points? You claimed columbia had no talent and you could only score 12 flipping points?

Laughable, We will see you 1a children at madison in October and we will beat you on your own field for the second time in three years. that is just facts

On 3/15/2021 at 5:33 PM, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

If anything I would like max TCA to move up .. I know our enrollment down but I hate that we moved to 2a !! We we are going to get less respect if we win state now ???

what are y’all thoughts on this ?

Any word on TCA schedule yet? Today I just realized that TCA is literally about 4mins from where I moved to and I definitely plan on trying to catch a few games now. Hopefully they can get another series with Cocoa going.

7 hours ago, Perspective said:

I didn't know you could leave someplace before you ever even got there.   B)

he probably thinking middle school but last I checked in the smaller classifications (1-4a) they allow middle school athletes to play so with how good Jesse keeps saying he is then why would madison wait until the kid in 9th grade before they suddenly want to play him

1 hour ago, KeemD321 said:

Any word on TCA schedule yet? Today I just realized that TCA is literally about 4mins from where I moved to and I definitely plan on trying to catch a few games now. Hopefully they can get another series with Cocoa going.

I heard Columbia is supposed to keep TCA on schedule but I haven't been able to lock down a specific week yet but I did hear madison and columbia are supposed to be week 8 or 9 

15 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I heard Columbia is supposed to keep TCA on schedule but I haven't been able to lock down a specific week yet but I did hear madison and columbia are supposed to be week 8 or 9 

Nice. I definitely want to check out a few games. I'm sure Cocoa will schedule a Jacksonville area team again. Not sure if they will put Ribault on the schedule again. 

39 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Nice. I definitely want to check out a few games. I'm sure Cocoa will schedule a Jacksonville area team again. Not sure if they will put Ribault on the schedule again. 

Ribault is willing to play anyone in Jacksonville as will TCA so it's likely that if they did reach out to TCA then that game likely will be on the schedule. 

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Madison got they schedule already out?

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

Madison got they schedule already out?

not that I'm aware of, I just reached out to a friend over at Madison because i suspected we would be keeping Madison and TCA as yearly matchups, I probably will reach out to a few people at some others schools of rumored games to confirm as that is easier than trying to get any information from Columbia as they are more secretive than the CIA when it comes to information, even for people who are trying to help them 

51 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

not that I'm aware of, I just reached out to a friend over at Madison because i suspected we would be keeping Madison and TCA as yearly matchups, I probably will reach out to a few people at some others schools of rumored games to confirm as that is easier than trying to get any information from Columbia as they are more secretive than the CIA when it comes to information, even for people who are trying to help them 

Dang, but yeah found out 

12 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

the issue is that I have no idea what openings columbia would even have because they don't share anything with me

though it's fine, I am better off spending my energy at programs who actually value my effort

That sucks man, what went wrong?

15 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

Welcome to Jax bro ... where did u move here from? 
and I haven’t heard of the schedule yet but once I do I’ll post it on here

5 hours ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Welcome to Jax bro ... where did u move here from? 
and I haven’t heard of the schedule yet but once I do I’ll post it on here

I've been here for about a year but was on the Southside. Now I'm on the westside. I moved here from Okaloosa county after I got out of the air force. 

I'm from Cocoa and a Rockledge alum. 

On 3/22/2021 at 11:08 PM, Jesse said:

That sucks man, what went wrong?

Long story short most of the people at football only see value in people when they actively work with them and unless you a former player they won't give you the time of day after graduating

It's why I stick to softball, they have seen more value in my efforts now than football ever did when I was actively volunteering with them and I've been graduated for like 4 years now 

8 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Long story short most of the people at football only see value in people when they actively work with them and unless you a former player they won't give you the time of day after graduating

It's why I stick to softball, they have seen more value in my efforts now than football ever did when I was actively volunteering with them and I've been graduated for like 4 years now 

You ever talk to the players