IMG gets ANOTHER transfer

Miamidade92

IMG just lost a 5 star quarterback and now they get another one to transfer in from Louisiana right before the season starts. This is crazy. No wonder they aren't allowed in the playoffs. 

I know teams recruit, most winning schools with tradition do, but most schools recruit within their city or town. IMG recruits NATIONALLY. 

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/nXZEVsmyjkyWFuUzfSUAZg/elite-11-winner-shea-patterson-announces-transfer-to-img-academy.htm

The hate runs deep for this academy. Lots of transfers in the south area but it's not cool to recruit? Shame on you all.

I don't care if they recruit... Difference between us down south and them is the schools don't recruit.. I'll say the kids recruit each other which makes them transfers if that makes since... They go through out the whole country for players which I don't mind... But I'm not gonna say their num 1 in the state. Their transfers can be nun 1 from another state but I wonder what is the talent they playing against looks like before they transferred to img? Last year they could have been atleast 6-7 teams I think could of beat img...

im against anyone recruiting, I went firmly against those Miami schools with their "loose" transfer rules, especially when it makes it unfair for teams like us who follow the rules and are trying to prove ourselves, but would have to knock off teams who are full of 5 star transfers