My Pre Season top 25, knock em down.

Cat_Scratch

My Pre-Season top 25.

1. IMG - USA All Star team. Every poistion has a star player. HC? Hell, let the dads coach.

2. STA - Harriott has the chance to prove he is the future.  Another all star roster.

3. MC - Gang Busters on Defense every year, they love to hit. Offense is better this year.

4. Flanagan - Been there, almost done that. They will "get-r-done", Experiance helps.

5. Mainland - Always a respectable team on the field. Like Cocoa, the south has their number.

6. American Heritage Plantation - QB has 3 decent WR's. Strong RB. Defense... ? 

7. Apopka - When you think you got em, they kick your face in. The offense will be there in December again.

8. Columbus (Miami) - Depth... They like running under the radar. Who are they again. Find out in the playoffs. 

9. Venice - Always in the mix but seems to be 1 or 2 plays short of winning it. Another team with Depth.

10. Coconut Creek - Put the lime in the Coconut. The D can knock you out but can they score enough. Tuff division.

11. Booker T. Washington - Never overlook these goons. They get players right out of the oven ready to serve you an ass whoopin..

12. Wakulla - Sounds like a Hawaian Drink, but this one has a real punch. O and D are above average. Can they put it together?

13. Hallendale - Not high on this team but others think they got something. Prove you are better than AH Palm Bay.

14. Manatee - Oh Yea of so little faith...  even with all the crap they went through they will ball better than most. 

15. Dr. Phillips - Always loaded, always short in the playoffs. Coach needs to figure it out.

16. Tampa Plant - slow to start, strong finish. Culpepper will grow up fast this year.

17. Cocoa - All Sr's are game changers. Defense will be better. Strong Jr class coming in. 2 kickers.

18. West Orange - Good O-line, balanced attack. Above average Defense. Depth. Will challenge 8A.

19. Osceola - They should win 7A north again just to meet STA in the finals. Can we get Lakeland in here please.

20. American Heritage Delray - Also repsect the Heritage teams. Tranfers help with decent coaching. I want to send my Grand kids here.

21. Lakeland - The teams that gets a ton of trash talk but they can beat almost anyone..

22. Trinity Christian Jacksonville - they lose star players but return enough decent talent. 3A Championship will be worth watching.

23. Heritage Palm Bay - Young team coming out of Brevard. Returns nearly the entire team. Should be a team to watch.

24. Miramar - Hard to place Miramar this year. So many changes, so little time. Depth and tanacity will get them through the season.

25. Oxbridge Academe - No one knows who they are, but they know who they are and that's what counts. Graduated 3 off the team.Brining back a on.

Many very good tems that are in the 25 to 40 area IMHO. 

Sorry, I have been off the grid so to speak, but Cat_Scratch, you just made my day with your rankings...you are in the neighborhood on some of where I want to go for our preseason rankings.

As for a particular publication, I will not name, the rankings I saw were atrocious and considering some teams have had some major shifts, the list fell flat.

and we proved last year that west orange didn't have enough to finish us off, which is why we had a 27 point comeback on them, but of course we not ranked, figures

Come on now....Columbia will be lucky to crack the Top 25 this year...provide it beats all the teams it needs to beat.

Being totally honest I would rank Miami Central ahead of Aquinas. With that being said since IMG cannot make the playoffs and play mostly OOS opponents I wouldn't really rank them, but that's just me. 

I also feel that Plant should be around 20-25 with their QB now done for the year....that is a serious blow to them. 

Being totally honest I would rank Miami Central ahead of Aquinas. With that being said since IMG cannot make the playoffs and play mostly OOS opponents I wouldn't really rank them, but that's just me.

I also feel that Plant should be around 20-25 with their QB now done for the year....that is a serious blow to them.

How is that oline coming along at STA?

How is that oline coming along at STA?

I've heard good things so far. I've been really busy lately with work and such so have not had time to truly take a look. I think by the time August rolls around we'll be fine in that department. 

Anyone know what BTW has along the DL this season? Really haven't heard much talk about their front 7.