8A Playoffs

BrowardHandicapper

Muckboy I have to disagree with Wellington, but you likely know the area better then me.  Great season last year but unfortunately for them, they had a pretty hard crash @ Flanagan in the playoffs.  The lost a lot of Seniors as well , right?    

Muckowl 2008.  Atlantic!  Now that is a improved team.  Could be very dangerous this year!

Tampa-Plant.  I believe is 7A and they top tier QB I believe just tore his ACL and out for the year.  Manatee ...never count them out!

Flanagan is an interesting team. I know they had their best defensive player hurt late in the season last year and that really hindered them. If they can avoid the injury bug they could be very very good.

Besides Apopka who is going to be a contender up north?

Agree STARaider2014.  Finishing the season @ St. Thomas is not necessarily a good method to stay healthy going into the playoffs... Flanagan is a little light on both the O and D line.  But everything else is pretty loaded..Even Special Teams will be improved this year.

I think Dr. Phillips will be the team to beat out of the North. I also would not count out West Orange , Manatee, Osceola or even Lake Mary.  

Agree STARaider2014.  Finishing the season @ St. Thomas is not necessarily a good method to stay healthy going into the playoffs... Flanagan is a little light on both the O and D line.  But everything else is pretty loaded..Even Special Teams will be improved this year.

I think Dr. Phillips will be the team to beat out of the North. I also would not count out West Orange , Manatee, Osceola or even Lake Mary.  

Until Osceola develops a passing game it's hard for me to see them challenging an elite team for a title.