Week 9 Miami Central @ Dillard (in The Works)

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Nothing set in stone yet, but MIAMI CENTRAL head coach reached out directly to our HC and this was his exact words “aye coach I been hearing a lot of bout Dillard lately and roc nation would love to run it back in week 9”

Dillard head coach “say less, let’s make it happen”.

Seminole High Head coach Also reached out and said, they would love to play Dillard in a Week 6 matchup. 

I say line it up and let’s goooooooo #PAWSUP #NotTheSameDillard #TheOldDillardIsBack 

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Nothing set in stone yet, but MIAMI CENTRAL beach coach reached out directly to our HC and this was his exact words “aye coach I been hearing a lot of bout Dillard lately and roc nation would love to run it back in week 9”

Dillard head coach “say less, let’s make it happen”.

Seminole High Head coach Also reached out and said, they would love to play Dillard in a Week 6 matchup. 

I say line it up and let’s goooooooo #PAWSUP #NotTheSameDillard #TheOldDillardIsBack 

Well I guess Dillard trying to go 3rd times a charm huh but only to get the same result.

4 minutes ago, Kyle Wilcox said:

Well I guess Dillard trying to go 3rd times a charm huh but only to get the same result.

Miami central reached out to us because of the type of program Dillard has become, last I checked the rockets don’t reach out to an opponent that’s gonna be a cake walk, they’re always looking for a tough challenge week in & out. 

& regardless of any previous matchups we are in 2021, we back down from NO ONE, win or lose, these are the EXACT type of games Dillard need to play. #Letsssgoooo

Not sure we only played yall this time cuz of the whole COVID tri county thing but with everything going back to normal we won’t have to play yall. 

but if it can get worked out as a regular season game, let’s get it. 

It is a regular season game

Aye we ready 

One thing I can tell you is that Miami Central is a team you would rather face later than early in the season. They always seem to start off fast and then slow down later as the season progresses. If this was a week 1 game I would pick Central by 17, but later in the season is really tough to pick. Home field advantage is going to help a lot towards manufacturing a W for the panthers.

1 minute ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

One thing I can tell you is that Miami Central is a team you would rather face later than early in the season. They always seem to start off fast and then slow down later as the season progresses. If this was a week 1 game I would pick Central by 17, but later in the season is really tough to pick. Home field advantage is going to help a lot towards manufacturing a W for the panthers.

True, but aye if it can b finalized, idc if it’s week 1 or week 10 we will b ready, Dillard is gonna have 1 of the most loaded teams in Florida this season especially on the defense. 

but Seminole want us for a week 6 matchup to, just a few short years ago tho, these type of teams wasn’t reaching out to play us. 

5 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

True, but aye if it can b finalized, idc if it’s week 1 or week 10 we will b ready, Dillard is gonna have 1 of the most loaded teams in Florida this season especially on the defense. 

but Seminole want us for a week 6 matchup to, just a few short years ago tho, these type of teams wasn’t reaching out to play us. 

I hear ya man, good luck to the Panthers. I hope they can pull it off 

3 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

The defending 8a champs? Do they want you to make the trip or are they willing to travel? This would be a great game for Dillard and if it's up here, I will make that game.

2 hours ago, muckboy561 said:

Payback

Lol if that’s what the story line gonna be, so be it. 

Just know, not only do our core players return, but we’ve gotten even bigger & better in both sides of the ball & we have even more depth which is what killed yall a few months ago. 

but aye all I want is a injury free good game, I know y’all will be ready. U know we bringing the city(band 2) just ask PK when we came up there. 

29 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Lol if that’s what the story line gonna be, so be it. 

Just know, not only do our core players return, but we’ve gotten even bigger & better in both sides of the ball & we have even more depth which is what killed yall a few months ago. 

but aye all I want is a injury free good game, I know y’all will be ready. U know we bringing the city(band 2) just ask PK when we came up there. 

We'll see good luck