JAX TCA NEEDS GAMES!!!!

JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP

9 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Heck I respect that about Trinity Christian

They don't fear anyone, they aren't like most programs up here in North Florida AFRAID of competition and dodging us but the same teams who dodge Columbia also dodge TCA so it's a reflection of the balls of most programs in North Florida

I’m glad we play Columbia ever year ... y’all always give us a good rest no matter if we win or lose I love those games!!

and it doesn’t make any since how many schools are in Jax and we can always barely fill our schedule 

On 4/8/2021 at 7:18 AM, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

I’m glad we play Columbia ever year ... y’all always give us a good rest no matter if we win or lose I love those games!!

and it doesn’t make any since how many schools are in Jax and we can always barely fill our schedule 

Most those Duval schools are afraid to lose or probably think that TCA gonna steal their players

In reality they should be more worried about teams like Lee who get more Jacksonville transfers each year than TCA does

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Most those Duval schools are afraid to lose or probably think that TCA gonna steal their players

In reality they should be more worried about teams like Lee who get more Jacksonville transfers each year than TCA does

Dang, ColumbiaHighFan, I'm don't think I've seen someone throw this much shade on Robert E. Lee since Sherman marched through Georgia.   Did they snatch up some Columbia County players?   Just curious. 

1 hour ago, Perspective said:

Dang, ColumbiaHighFan, I'm don't think I've seen someone throw this much shade on Robert E. Lee since Sherman marched through Georgia.   Did they snatch up some Columbia County players?   Just curious. 

It's not shade, It's reality

I'm tired of listening to their fans spreading lies constantly and claiming they all home grown talent and bash teams like TCA when TCA probably gets as many transfers in an entire off-season that Lee got in a single day and those were just the ones reported

A lot of the Duval media cover up how many transfers these publics get each off-season so they can act like the teams are doing it with home grown talent as a way to justify their publics never being good enough to consistently compete at the state level 

I seen Lee when they came down and played Plant in the state semis. Lee looked good athletically but were very raw. They we’re very undisciplined. The QB was held to under 100 yards passing or something crazy like that. They dropped like 60 points the game before. Plant matched up and could punch back. Had the QB running for his life. They went back to the 904 with that L, and more knowledge on how to play them some football!!!!

2 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

I seen Lee when they came down and played Plant in the state semis. Lee looked good athletically but were very raw. They we’re very undisciplined. The QB was held to under 100 yards passing or something crazy like that. They dropped like 60 points the game before. Plant matched up and could punch back. Had the QB running for his life. They went back to the 904 with that L, and more knowledge on how to play them some football!!!!

Madco schedule out. Valdosta is back on it baby. The mad dynasty continues. Best football school ever home grown talent 

18 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Valdosta just lost their coach, star QB and stud WR. And that’s minimum. It could be a mass exodus soon. Hope Mad Co has an airtight contract or Dosta might try and drop them for Hamilton County. Lol

Nah , 

Sandalwood (Spring)
Rickards(pre season classic)
1. Raines 
2. Ribault
3. Zarapath
5. Columbia
6. BOLLES 
8. Florida High
9. LEE
11. Lincoln 
 still need 3 games ... 

i let the coach’s that ik  no bout they games y’all are telling me about ... if y’all can get me in contact with y’all coach’s tell them to write to Jax TCA on there Twitter page 

5 hours ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Sandalwood (Spring)
1. Raines 
2. Ribault
3. Zarapath
5. Columbia
6. BOLLES 
8. Florida High
9. LEE
11. Lincoln 
 still need 3 games ... 

i let the coach’s that ik  no bout they games y’all are telling me about ... if y’all can get me in contact with y’all coach’s tell them to write to Jax TCA on there Twitter page 

Cocoa and Rockledge can be reached on their twitter pages as well. 

5 hours ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Sandalwood (Spring)
1. Raines 
2. Ribault
3. Zarapath
5. Columbia
6. BOLLES 
8. Florida High
9. LEE
11. Lincoln 
 still need 3 games ... 

Nice.  Madison county is harder,  TCA scared of Madison