DisabledAccount

On 6/12/2021 at 4:19 PM, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Just found out 

Jax TCA has more transfers 

4star ath cam Miller from Fernandina 

3star ath kyree  Hammond from Raines 

3star ath Keaton Thomas from bolles 

Shaun Davis 6’4 330 lb OG from ribault

And also Ed white and ridgeviews best line men both around the 6’3 300 range when I find there names I will post it 

Loading up on talent. I thought Columbia said they didn’t get many transfers?! Haha they’re going to destroy 2A

14 minutes ago, Jags904 said:

Loading up on talent. I thought Columbia said they didn’t get many transfers?! Haha they’re going to destroy 2A

They don't get as many as people think and even with all those Lee still has gotten more and sandalwood usually gets more 

Champagnat will not be a pushover but TCA will dominate the north 

50 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

They don't get as many as people think and even with all those Lee still has gotten more and sandalwood usually gets more 

Champagnat will not be a pushover but TCA will dominate the north 

They’ve gotten 8 so far, that’s quite a bit. 

10 hours ago, Jags904 said:

Lol normally TCA don’t get that many at all !!!! I’m guessing all these kids want to win a championship b4 they graduate 

I honestly don’t think TCA should be in  2a but they can’t help where the Fhsaa classes them

40 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Lol normally TCA don’t get that many at all !!!! I’m guessing all these kids want to win a championship b4 they graduate 

I honestly don’t think TCA should be in  2a but they can’t help where the Fhsaa classes them

No they don’t, normally kids come in middle school and stay (testament to the culture Dorminey has built). They will have a lot of talent on offense 

I’d love to see TCA back in 4 or 5A 

1 hour ago, FBGUY1989 said:

Central must have a Hallandale connection or coach because they transferring left and right which is normal during this time but heavily towards Central 

Those two transferred from Chaminade to Hallandale earlier in the year but along with the other 3, Hallandale has lost 5 good players to Miami Central in the past month 

18 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Those two transferred from Chaminade to Hallandale earlier in the year but along with the other 3, Hallandale has lost 5 good players to Miami Central in the past month 

Exactly I mean could you imagine that type of talent transferring to Columbia High School 

On 6/16/2021 at 12:28 AM, Jags904 said:

Considering that only 1 key player, in a small school, can make a ton of difference. As an example, Union County had CJ Spiller who made them one of the best teams in their division the years he was a student pretty much on his shoulders alone. 8 top players, for a small school, gives them the championship hands down. 95% of all schools get no transfers and never win much of anything. I guess that's where we're at. 

3 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

Considering that only 1 key player, in a small school, can make a ton of difference. As an example, Union County had CJ Spiller who made them one of the best teams in their division the years he was a student pretty much on his shoulders alone. 8 top players, for a small school, gives them the championship hands down. 95% of all schools get no transfers and never win much of anything. I guess that's where we're at. 

There are also schools who get more and still don't win 

TCA still has to take that talent and go win games, to their credit I've never seen TCA back down from any level of competition, remember they ASKED to get moved up to 5a and still competed in the class and had the FHSAA not changed the guidelines to prevent teams from changing classifications on appeal they probably would have stayed in 5a 

And they certainly don't back down from scheduling good teams during the season, outside of Bolles I don't think anyone in Duval county even comes close to playing the schedule TCA does even though there are schools in Duval getting more transfers 

41 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

If there were more schools with the stones TCA had then we wouldn't have to be always trying to fill our schedule in the summer or Early Fall

I respect teams not afraid to step up and play when called and TCA is one of the few schools up here like that 

Madison county as well. Ring county, cowboy land

54 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

If there were more schools with the stones TCA had then we wouldn't have to be always trying to fill our schedule in the summer or Early Fall

I respect teams not afraid to step up and play when called and TCA is one of the few schools up here like that 

Well, obviously any small school that gets 8 top transfers isn't going to be scheduling the Sisters of the Poor. The reason that any small school could even hope to compete in 5A is due to top flight transfers and certainly not from home grown talent alone. Just look at the championship teams in all divisions and you will see schools that have quite a few incoming transfers every Spring or Summer. When Pahokee was a powerhouse they used to play higher division teams and defeat them. But, Pahokee did it without transfers. I believe the reason they are not still the powerhouse they once were is simply due to lack of quality coaching. I could be incorrect but this is the way I see it. 

9 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

Well, obviously any small school that gets 8 top transfers isn't going to be scheduling the Sisters of the Poor. The reason that any small school could even hope to compete in 5A is due to top flight transfers and certainly not from home grown talent alone. Just look at the championship teams in all divisions and you will see schools that have quite a few incoming transfers every Spring or Summer. When Pahokee was a powerhouse they used to play higher division teams and defeat them. But, Pahokee did it without transfers. I believe the reason they are not still the powerhouse they once were is simply due to lack of quality coaching. I could be incorrect but this is the way I see it. 

TCA has a lot of kids that are already there in middle school

In fact I feel confident in saying there are publics with more "high school age" transfers in Duval than TCA

People don't dislike TCA because they pick up a few transfers, people are jealous that they win titles and that jealousy is pretty sad 

Also I would be curious to see the exact tally of transfers because ik the Creekside QB was at TCA in middle school before transferring which I don't see as a true transfer

Also ik TCA lost a starter to Lee who has picked up a lot of transfers but yet they are homegrown because they are a public school :ph34r::rolleyes: 

Sandalwood also seems to pick up a lot of transfers 

Raines under Wiley would pick up nearly double digits in transfers 

Ed White until they fell off would also pick up big transfer numbers 

But nobody says anything about that so why are TCA the evil empire while the publics are absolved of any criticism?