Cocoa Looking for a Week 4 opponent

KeemD321

1 hour ago, FBGUY1989 said:

Cocoa should play and Out of State opponent

In the write up it lists off the games they have so far including KOC I only counted 7 games plus the KOC. According to the write up they have 9 games and in need of the week for. So 2 of the games they already have isn't being listed. One of those 2 could very well be OOS if not both. They're bringing back an old rivalry for the KOC 

1 hour ago, Joshua Wilson said:

They may have Week 4 already locked up. Can't say who, but just gonna say Cocoa is going to have the state's toughest schedule.

Idk madison county is pretty tough. 5a rickards state runner up, Valdosta,  university Christian 2a runner up. Columbia and more 

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

Idk madison county is pretty tough. 5a rickards state runner up, Valdosta,  university Christian 2a runner up. Columbia and more 

When I mean TOUGH... I really MEAN TOUGH... Like when you all see it, you will see what I am talking about. There won't be any room for errors. 

1 hour ago, Joshua Wilson said:

When I mean TOUGH... I really MEAN TOUGH... Like when you all see it, you will see what I am talking about. There won't be any room for errors. 

Dang cocoa might wanna chill. They might not make playoffs if they lose too many 

13 hours ago, Joshua Wilson said:

Seems like they really took that loss to Cardinal Gibbons to heart last season. The schedule they had set before everything happened was pretty good. But how does the schedule compare to the season they played Central, U School, Colerain OH, Dallas Skyline and West Monroe LA?

Wondering if it's a certain Broward team that made big moves in the tri-county playoffs. I know someone affiliated with them reached out on the Facebook post for Cocoa to travel to them and they would make the return trip to Cocoa in 22.

7 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

Wondering if it's a certain Broward team that made big moves in the tri-county playoffs. I know someone affiliated with them reached out on the Facebook post for Cocoa to travel to them and they would make the return trip to Cocoa in 22.

I don't know about Cocoa, but no doubt the Dillard fan base would be fired up.

Don't see Cocoa giving up that home game this year though. 

24 minutes ago, SportsNut25 said:

I don't know about Cocoa, but no doubt the Dillard fan base would be fired up.

Don't see Cocoa giving up that home game this year though. 

Yea it would be tough to give it up since they would have 6 away games but you never know. It would another major test for them and a major South Florida squad to prepare them for the semis and possibly a rematch in the finals. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2021 at 9:42 PM, Joshua Wilson said:

Since Cocoa dropped their schedule and didn't get a week 4 opponent could you divulge the info you were holding on the team they were trying to lock in as the week 4 opponent? 

54 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Since Cocoa dropped their schedule and didn't get a week 4 opponent could you divulge the info you were holding on the team they were trying to lock in as the week 4 opponent? 

Where is their schedule? The coach told me they couldn’t play any teams that didn’t Brevard county. That was a while ago maybe they lifted that restriction afterwards

4 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Where is their schedule? The coach told me they couldn’t play any teams that didn’t Brevard county. That was a while ago maybe they lifted that restriction afterwards

It's in the post I put up. Those restrictions were for this past season when Brevard split into 2 divisions with Cocoa winning D1 and Satellite winning D2 and Cocoa beating Satellite for overall.