Quantcast

2021-2022 Football Schedules

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are a few Central Florida teams that will have something to say about that. We will see how it plays out. 

Jambun, if a kid wants to transfer from School A to School B because he and/or his family honestly believe that he's going to get better coaching at School B and that the 'coaching differential' will

You said it all right there. It is all fine and dandy to appreciate the loaded teams that may play an epic state finals game. But at what cost? Numerous blowout victories during the regular season and

Posted Images

Miramar's Schedule. Not bad. 

Miami Edison 8/20

Miami Killian 8/27

at. Stranahan 9/4

at. Dillard 9/10

South Broward 9/17

at. Flanagan 9/24

North Miami 10/1

at. Hallandale 10/8

at. McArthur 10/15

Bye

Everglades 10/29

Western 11/5

5 hours ago, SubZero said:

Miramar's Schedule. Not bad. 

Miami Edison 8/20

Miami Killian 8/27

at. Stranahan 9/4

at. Dillard 9/10

South Broward 9/17

at. Flanagan 9/24

North Miami 10/1

at. Hallandale 10/8

at. McArthur 10/15

Bye

Everglades 10/29

Western 11/5

Not bad but what happened with the St. Thomas game or is it because they're both in 7A

16 minutes ago, FBGUY1989 said:

Not bad but what happened with the St. Thomas game or is it because they're both in 7A

Not sure. Miramar sure as heck wouldn't run from STA as far as i know. I say MIR will need to prove themselves this season such as winning their district, and seeing STA again in the playoffs. 

11 hours ago, FBGUY1989 said:

Miami Senior High Football Schedule

2021-2022

American 

North Miami 

Ronald Reagan Doral 

Miami Edison 

Miami Beach 

Coral Gables 

Krop

Miami Jackson 

GMAC Bowl Week

Miami Norland 

What exactly is GMAC bowl week? I saw it on BTW schedule as well. Very curious 

1 hour ago, KeemD321 said:

What exactly is GMAC bowl week? I saw it on BTW schedule as well. Very curious 

I'm curious as well because I have no clue.

Miami High, Miami Jackson and Booker T. Washington all have that GMAC Bowl on the schedule. But it must be a Miami thing because if you look at Miramar schedule the GMAC Bowl isn't on it

48 minutes ago, FBGUY1989 said:

I'm curious as well because I have no clue.

Miami High, Miami Jackson and Booker T. Washington all have that GMAC Bowl on the schedule. But it must be a Miami thing because if you look at Miramar schedule the GMAC Bowl isn't on it

Greater Miami Athletic Conference? Maybe one ot the Miami Dade guys can enlighten us

@KeemD321 and @FBGUY1989

Just got around to checking the forum and just talked to Josh about the GMAC bowl thing. 

Seems to likely be something new and from what we can guess it's likely an end of season event to pit teams together perhaps based on conference rankings/seeds/records. 

Pure speculation on our part but also the best possible guess. 

11 hours ago, SportsNut25 said:

@KeemD321 and @FBGUY1989

Just got around to checking the forum and just talked to Josh about the GMAC bowl thing. 

Seems to likely be something new and from what we can guess it's likely an end of season event to pit teams together perhaps based on conference rankings/seeds/records. 

Sounds like a good idea though. 

I remember back in the 60’s (from research not experience Lol) that Dade used to have North and South GMAC Divisions, and the top team from each would play in the GMAC title game. Examples....

1966 Norland def. Jackson 

1967 Miami High def. Norland 

Also there was a Gold Coast Conference for the weaker teams. Same format. 2 divisions and a title game. Examples....

1963 North Miami def. Key West

1965 Coral Park def. North Miami 

3 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

I remember back in the 60’s (from research not experience Lol) that Dade used to have North and South GMAC Divisions, and the top team from each would play in the GMAC title game. Examples....

1966 Norland def. Jackson 

1967 Miami High def. Norland 

Also there was a Gold Coast Conference for the weaker teams. Same format. 2 divisions and a title game. Examples....

1963 North Miami def. Key West

1965 Coral Park def. North Miami 

Could be the same concept

3 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

I could post articles about the games but this website won’t let me post pics. Everytime I screen shot a picture it says it’s too large, and when I save images from the internet it says the same thing 

A lot of times putting the url in the post makes the article or pics pop itself

On 5/31/2021 at 10:13 PM, SportsNut25 said:

@KeemD321 and @FBGUY1989

Do you think this came about because of Covid 

• 2 weeks later...