Any scores?

Cat_Scratch

Lol are you guys serious? Cmon I know y'all gotta back your team up which I have no problem with and I always root for you guys when y'all make it to the ship, play out of town and even against the Dwyers of the world but let's be real... Y'all would not make it out that schedule with a 7-3 record.... Jackson is not overrated they just played a tough schedule so far.... Only team they shouldn't have lost to was Cardinal Gibbons which I counted 2 scores got call back with one was a suspect call.. Somebody else said 3 got called back.... Put Miami Jackson in glades central district and they would mop the floor with everybody in there.... BTW the freshman does have mot TDs then ints.....

On the real, thanks for the support. For starters . I agree, Jackson isnt a joke by no mean, but to play us every year??? No!it will be a fight every year. Jackson don't wanna be in the 4A. Booker T,Glades Central,and Cocoa (especially cocoa) that wouldn't be match for Jackson.

On the real, thanks for the support. For starters . I agree, Jackson isnt a joke by no mean, but to play us every year??? No!it will be a fight every year. Jackson don't wanna be in the 4A. Booker T,Glades Central,and Cocoa (especially cocoa) that wouldn't be match for Jackson.

They would fare nicely in my opinion in 4a... Shoot their district is harder then all of 4a district put together... Jackson is like a bootleg BTW... Not in a bad way but they look like BTW but always falling short... They wouldn't have no problem playing Glades Central every year.... Your boy keep hyping up Gulliver... Lol... They only beat Edison 7-0 and that's buy a defense of score... They took 2 Edison TDs back that game from what I heard but Gulliver with those D1 players on offense didn't score against Edison?? Really?? Pls!!!

Thanks for the support Zoe Boy Im makin a point that BTW fell out and can be beaten this season and all I seen beginning of the season BTW record gonna be 9-1 and 10-0 come on man BTW is terrible and yall know that but trying to make to build a case for them that all.

I still would not want to play a "terrible" version of BTW in the playoffs when it is do or die for both teams.  That's just me.  Agree , they are down but they are getting better every week.  I know GC has a nice D but you may need 27+ points to beat them in the playoffs.  I feel your opinion....  We will find out more soon!

Thanks for the support Zoe Boy Im makin a point that BTW fell out and can be beaten this season and all I seen beginning of the season BTW record gonna be 9-1 and 10-0 come on man BTW is terrible and yall know that but trying to make to build a case for them that all.

Right after I came from watching their kick off classic game against North Marion I came on the national board and told them this isn't the same BTW team we were a custom too... I told everybody they still a player in 4a to reach state and I stand by that and also said this is every other team to jump on BTW..... I also said they should start their freshman qb and take their lumps.... But as the weeks go he is improving and the team also and remember they are young... Now idk who the hell told you they were going 10-0 or 9-1... It wasn't me... But I did say they would still win their district... You said BTW is terrible name me another game besides the STA game? Bruh don't be suprise if the my do reach state...

Just for the record we would be better off than Booker t. Probably with the same record we got now.I'll admit St. Thomas and cental would extremely tough game. Rest of them jackson, northwest,south ridge, pace(really) all would have been beaten. Key gate wouldnt have score on us. Gulliver prep is not the same team from last year still has a nice defense,and still don't know who Edison. Glades Central would come out of the schedule at least 7-3 not 5-5 (Columbus is betting them too).

Gulliver having shut out Keys Gate,  and Edison are nice wins and solid Defensive Performances but when they have stepped up  BTWs, Oxbridge Academy, Belen Jesuit and even Westminster Prep they were outscored by a combined  137-29 !  Not sure how "nice of a defense that is"  .....

They did hang with BTW for 1 and 1/2 quarters but the BTW offense is really gaining momentum every week . I think GC will need to drop 30+ on BTW to have a chance.  BTW has dropped 30+ this year with ease, the problem is , it is against very poor teams.

Trenton blows out Newberry and there 3 D1 Linemen 54 to 6 with a running clock at the start of the second half, Hamp Chevers  scored TD's on his first 2 touches. He finished up with 218 yards on 7 carries.  Who ever comes out of Dist 8 better be ready for this Trenton team they are starting to peak on both sides of the ball. Trenton has had a running clock in every game they have played this year. I have watched a lot of football over the years and this is the best defense i have seen.       

What was the ending score? I know they were going back and forth...

41-38 Glades Central with the win on I believe a strong, last seconds, game winning drive/score!   

Close game and a nice game for both teams.   University School as well even though they lost.  GC is a very hard place to play, but to drop 38 in their house is rare....

41-38 Glades Central with the win on I believe a strong, last seconds, game winning drive/score!   

Close game and a nice game for both teams.   University School as well even though they lost.  GC is a very hard place to play, but to drop 38 in their house is rare....

Yeah it was a good game.