Booker T vs. St. Thomas

Miamidade92

I'll admit, coming back winning that game show me the Tornadoes are indeed not dead,and if the stay together  as a team they will be a huge threat once again. However, its doesn't get easier as the Tornadoes  have St. Thomas Aquinas to deal with this week and the streak is on the line. The way they played North Marion I expect a good game,but Booker T. better be EXTREMELY careful!. 

St.Thomas Aquinas: 35

Booker T Washington:24

Booker T is getting wrecked guys....I don't want to see them get hammered like this, but can you say turnovers?

Al I gotta say is STA better not take BTW lightly... I'm more worried about BTW coaches than the players...

Plus I'm still not sold on STA oline...

Next year, I think this would be a much better match up once this class of Sophs become Juniors or so... . I know BTW has the athletes to match but I just think the STA coaching and Defensive pressure is going to force BTW into too many mistakes to keep this game close.

I agree 100% with this.. More so coaching... But I just don't see a blow out... But then yet BTW just can't have miss tackles and drop balls they had last week.... But I can see Sam Bruce having a hell of a night eating up the middle... He was the only that gave BTW trouble when they play in the playoff game when he was at university...

Next year, I think this would be a much better match up once this class of Sophs become Juniors or so... .  I know BTW has the athletes to match but I just think the STA coaching and Defensive pressure is going to force BTW into too many mistakes to keep this game close.

I agree also. Coaching will be the biggest difference one way or the other. The WR's will learn to catch the ball before taking their eyes off it and making that first step toward the goal line. They will mature soon enough but not for the STA game.

THATS.!!! NOT.!!! HAPPENING I seen st Thomas up front & in person.!! if booker T play like they did vs north marion they wont have to worry about blocking a field goal to win by the 1:00 mark in the 4th theey will be lining up for handshakes st Thomas is taking this game by 14 plus I have them winning 35-10

ST Thomas defense is big but athletic there fast and they hit.!!! they can break booker T in two and there OFFENSE is scary.!!! especially when they really click. Yeah dillard 1ST.1! team held there own against them but I think that says more bout dillard then st Thomas. still will be a exciting though.

THATS.!!! NOT.!!! HAPPENING I seen st Thomas up front & in person.!! if booker T play like they did vs north marion they wont have to worry about blocking a field goal to win by the 1:00 mark in the 4th theey will be lining up for handshakes st Thomas is taking this game by 14 plus I have them winning 35-10

ST Thomas defense is big but athletic there fast and they hit.!!! they can break booker T in two and there OFFENSE is scary.!!! especially when they really click. Yeah dillard 1ST.1! team held there own against them but I think that says more bout dillard then st Thomas. still will be a exciting though.

I watch BTW game live at Traz last week! Don't let the score fool you! BTW on defense gave up 14 points... I'm pretty sure BTW is gonna put up more than 10 points on the board... If BTW can stop dropping the balls they will be alright... Their wr are hella fast../ but still have STA winning by a TD....

If Booker T. Washington happens to win this game even if it's close, blowout or overtime would any of you guys feel some type of way. Everybody and they momma picking St. Thomas to win some say close and others say blowout. My opinion is and I knew they lost a lot from graduation but when I realized 13 upperclassman transferred I was like wow...... How many guys do they have on the senior base leadership now. I didn't attend the preseason game against North Marion but from what I've heard Booker T. Washington didn't look that impressive. Then again, can we really judge from a preseason game because I doubt coaches let all the eggs out the bag for a game that doesn't count. Not to mention, people were saying that Booker T. Washington wasn't that impressive but could it be that they were and North Marion was just that good of a team.

@zoe I feel u but ST THOMAS is a TOOOTALY different animal then north marion.

Not that much of a different animal.. Hey you the guy that said img was gonna run through AHP and we see what happen there lol... I think it's gonna be a close game... Once again btw didn't look that good cause of their youth and their defense gave up 14 points... Plus I'm not sold on their oline or the qb Jake Allen...but STA close tho

35-31 win for STA and the 41 win streak ends on Friday, but still for u to win 41 straight in the state of florida which is the best football state in the country says a lot about your program, and hope its a good game, im going to watch it on espn when I get home from Columbia playing gainsville

Blowout!!!!!!!! I told yall BTW is super weak I guess the Football Gods aint saved them what up Zoe boy and Mr Slick

What's good!! Super weak compare to STA... Never said they were gonna beat sta...They will see yall in the playoffs... Like I said if I was coach Tillman start the freshman and take your lumps...

I never said Booker T. Washington would win I was simply saying St. Thomas shouldn't get all the hype. Let's be real St. Thomas played lights out football, however Booker T. Washington had tons of problems on their end. Dropped balls, turnovers, quarterback, team is young and he'll I'll even throw in the coach. Now I would like to pose this question which is at what point as a coach do you decide who's the starting quarterback. Between the senior and freshman quarterback the freshman in my opinion was better.