Booker T vs. St. Thomas

Miamidade92

I was hoping Booker T would put up a good fight, but they were overmatched. St. Thomas is loaded and they look like a college team. 

St. Thomas's players all look like they live in the gym and they're fast. Booker T's players look thin and fragile. They just have speed, and last night that didn't matter. 

I don't see anyone beating St. Thomas this year.

What's good!! Super weak compare to STA... Never said they were gonna beat sta...They will see yall in the playoffs... Like I said if I was coach Tillman start the freshman and take your lumps...

Indeed we shall,but right now Palm Beach Lakes is our next target then American Heritage. We will mature and get better I hope the Tornadoes do so as well.

My thoughts on Booker T

- if they dont mature by November, they wont beat Glades Central either. To make make matters worse, We get the district, they gotta come to Belle Glade.

Not to change the subject Muckowl 2008 but looking forward ...Who do you got this Thursday night - Carol City @ Oxbridge Academy?  Should be a great matchup  Carol City looking for their first W after a subpar performance for Coral Gables and Oxbridge defending their Home turf trying to earn some respect playing what I will call a good Cruiser Weight team.

Indeed we shall,but right now Palm Beach Lakes is our next target then American Heritage. We will mature and get better I hope the Tornadoes do so as well.

My thoughts on Booker T

- if they dont mature by November, they wont beat Glades Central either. To make make matters worse, We get the district, they gotta come to Belle Glade.

I agree Muck!! Yall had a good showing.. I check out the sun sentinel.... I said it after the North Marion game this is the year to get on BTW cause that freshmen QB they have is legit....