SportsNut's South Florida Top 10 Rankings

SportsNut25

@BROWARD AND IF U WAS READING CORRECTLY AND COMPREHENDED (NO PUN INTENDED) THEN you would know dillard STARTING DEFENSE didn't give up A SINGLE POINT.!!! to stranahan 7 CAME FROM THE PICK 6 EARLY IN THE 1ST Q.T AND THE OTHER 6 CAME with 50 secs left to go in the 4th vs our 3rd string SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING OUR STRATERS HELD THEM SCORELESS SO UMMMMM ACTUALLY HOLDING A TEAM SCORELESS AS A STARTING UNIT IS BETTER.

1ST OFF I MEANT HALLANDALE I was hoping u caught that so I didn't have to do what im doing now and our q.b was pulled after halftime because the game was never in doubt and they didn't want any injuries so what are u talking about and how is it SUSPECT.! MAKE ME THANK SMH

Do you think Dillard is the only HS team around that pulls starters.  Do you think Plantation pulls starters?

What makes you so sure Dillard has a better offense (or even team) then Cedar Grove, GA ?

@broward NO PLANTATION DIDNT PULL STARTERS VS GIBBONS AND THATS THE GAME WERE TALKING ABOUT and as far as CEDAR GROVE is concernd there middle of the pack but there not all that im talking about THE HYPE FOR HALLANDALE THEY WAS PREDICTED TO ROLL CEDAR GROVE & they almost lost they was HYPED TO BE A TOP 100 AND THERE NOT.! everybody talking about what they did last year how they looked last year who cares.!!?? what are you doing now.!? and if were baseing there new year on staurdays game they don't look ALL THAT if that was Flanagan or STA they would have been blown out and they play BOTH STA AND AH which I stick to it that there going to be ROLLED BY both of them so everybody just need to chill hyping them more then what they actually are.

THATS THE THING BROWARD I DONT BELIEVE DILLARD IS BETTER THEN PLANT BASED OFF BEATING THEM LAST YEAR ((I FEEL)) THAT THERE BETTER BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY BOTH HAVE COMING BACK AND I SEEN BOTH TEAMS AND DILLARD IN MY OPINION LOOKS LIKE THE BETTER TEAM SAME GOES FOR DILLARD VS HALLANDALE BUT IN THE END WE PLAY HALLANDALE AND PLANTATION THIS YEAR SO LET THE GAMES BEGIN 1 OPPONENT DOWN 9 MORE TO GO.

YOUR SFL rankings is falty because number 1 Hallandale IS NOT better then AHD NEeaither is Deerfield or creek and its funny how MIAMI HERLAD HAS DILLARD 8.!! in there SFL rankings but dillard didn't even make yours and for your broward top 10 u have plantation over dillard who dillard beat last year and dillard is better and on top of that plantation just barely beat a gibbons team by 1 score who just got blew out and held scoreless by boyd Anderson...?? REALLY.1!!

THATS THE THING BROWARD I DONT BELIEVE DILLARD IS BETTER THEN PLANT BASED OFF BEATING THEM LAST YEAR ((I FEEL)) THAT THERE BETTER BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY BOTH HAVE COMING BACK AND I SEEN BOTH TEAMS AND DILLARD IN MY OPINION LOOKS LIKE THE BETTER TEAM SAME GOES FOR DILLARD VS HALLANDALE BUT IN THE END WE PLAY HALLANDALE AND PLANTATION THIS YEAR SO LET THE GAMES BEGIN 1 OPPONENT DOWN 9 MORE TO GO.

@broward key word ....better dillard is better then plantation...do u feel that there not???

I would take the home team in Dillard vs. Plantation on a neutral field I got Plantation by 1 pt just because historically they are a more consistant team.  Sorry.  When you beat Hallandale, Plantation vs. Dillard will not be a debate for a while...

plantation plays @ dillard this year and last year was @ plantation when dillard won.......................and if you would take plantation over dillard as being more consistent then if your not going to contradict your theory then based on consistent wise dillard has that over Hallandale and as for in HEAD TO HEAD MATCHUPS 6 straight years they have faced and as in for the last 5 dillard holds a 4-1 record. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

plantation plays @ dillard this year and last year was @ plantation when dillard won.......................and if you would take plantation over dillard as being more consistent then if your not going to contradict your theory then based on consistent wise dillard has that over Hallandale and as for in HEAD TO HEAD MATCHUPS 6 straight years they have faced and as in for the last 5 dillard holds a 4-1 record. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dillards and/or Plantations (or even Hallandale's ever)  roster now or in the last few years are not even close to what Hallandale has this year.

UPDATED TOP 10

#BROWARD

ST THOMAS

AMERICAN HERITAGE

FLANAGAN

HALLANDALE

DILLARD

CREEK

DEERFIELD

PLANTATION

CARDINAL GIBBONS

BOYD ANDERSON

MIAMI TOP 10

MIAMI CENTRAL

BOOKER T

COLOMBUS

CORAL GABLES

MIAMI NORLAND

MIAMI NORTHWESTERN

JACKSON

SOUTH RIDGE

KILLIAN

CAROL CITY

WEST PALM

AMERICAN HERITAGE DELRAY

DWYER

OXBRIDGE ACADEMY

ATLANTIC

CLEWISTON

GLADES CENTRAL

ROYAL PALM BEACH

WELINGTON

BOCA RATON

WEST BOCA

SOUTH FLORIDA TOP 15

ST THOMAS

AMERICAN HERITAGE - PLANT

MIAMI CENTRAL

BOOKER T

COLOMBUS

CORAL GABLES

HALLANDALE

DILLARD

NORLAND

MIAMI NORTHWESTERN

KILLIAN

COCONUT CREEK

MIRAMAR

DEERFIELD

PLANTATION

@broward NO PLANTATION DIDNT PULL STARTERS VS GIBBONS AND THATS THE GAME WERE TALKING ABOUT and as far as CEDAR GROVE is concernd there middle of the pack but there not all that im talking about THE HYPE FOR HALLANDALE THEY WAS PREDICTED TO ROLL CEDAR GROVE & they almost lost they was HYPED TO BE A TOP 100 AND THERE NOT.! everybody talking about what they did last year how they looked last year who cares.!!?? what are you doing now.!? and if were baseing there new year on staurdays game they don't look ALL THAT if that was Flanagan or STA they would have been blown out and they play BOTH STA AND AH which I stick to it that there going to be ROLLED BY both of them so everybody just need to chill hyping them more then what they actually are.

Hallandale controlled that game all day with 3 tds getting called back so stop it Dillard...

YOUR SFL rankings is falty because number 1 Hallandale IS NOT better then AHD NEeaither is Deerfield or creek and its funny how MIAMI HERLAD HAS DILLARD 8.!! in there SFL rankings but dillard didn't even make yours and for your broward top 10 u have plantation over dillard who dillard beat last year and dillard is better and on top of that plantation just barely beat a gibbons team by 1 score who just got blew out and held scoreless by boyd Anderson...?? REALLY.1!!

For the record.....Miami Herald picks Hallandale 28, Dillard 16 .  Again, that is coming from the Miami Herald- Not me.