WEEK 9 10/22/21 DILLARD @ ST THOMAS

THIS_IS_DILLARD

4 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Another thing I don't know? I have a great idea 

Show me a list of all the transfers to STA in 2019 and compare it with a list of transfers of Miami Central and Northwestern and we will see who really knows the Miami talent 

And good to know, I'm fully aware of the talent in overtown and liberty city but all the talent isn't zoned for one school even before the loose transfer rules came around and why should we trust what you claim to know about 7a when you didn't even know what schools were in it but somehow would think Lee of all teams would even be a threat in 7a even if that was their rightful classification

You do know Central and Booker T. beat St. Thomas and we can throw in Miramar so Dillard has a chance and with all that talent St. Thomas gets they should be undefeated every year.

Central vs St. Thomas 43-27 (2018)

Booker T. St. Thomas 27-23 (2016)

Miramar vs St. Thomas (2011-2013) 

1 hour ago, FBGUY1989 said:

You do know Central and Booker T. beat St. Thomas and we can throw in Miramar so Dillard has a chance and with all that talent St. Thomas gets they should be undefeated every year.

Copper city also beat them to win the district & it was at st Thomas lol I think Deerfield beat st Thomas 6-3 in 2015 or 2016 if I’m not mistaken. 

all in all I just want to see us play Dillard football the team that has won 22 regular season games in a row & all hoisted the FIRST tri county championship. 

but also looking at how things may matchup we may face at Thomas twice in a 4 week span since we’re both in the same district we will see them in week 9 & again in round 2 of the playoffs, so I rather us not show our full hand in week 9. But I also don’t wanna go TO!! STA in the playoffs I rather face them at Dillard with it all on the line.

On 5/10/2021 at 12:08 AM, FBGUY1989 said:

Yep!!!

6 hours ago, Jags904 said:

7A is going to be super competitive this year. 

Lake Gibson/Lakeland/Edgewater all in region 2, Armwood & Manatee in region 3, and Dillard & STA in region 4

I think we see LG vs STA in the title game. Edgewater and Dillard will be the party crushers 

That’s what I was saying when I first originally made this post, 7A is loaded!! But I would love to face lake Gibson in the title game, we owe them a rematch they slipped away last time we played them in a home-away deal a few years ago we was suppose to be 2-0 against them lol. 

All I know is, if we do make it to the title game it would be well deserved.