Miami Central vs DeMatha update thread

STARaiders2014

The D-line for DeMatha was a wall. They have four D1 players on that line. Central had no chance. 

That game reminded me of the game a few years ago when Central played Grayson up in Georgia. Central had Dalvin Cook and Joseph Yearby in the backfield, and they couldn't move the ball against that Grayson D-line. Central still won state that year.

The D-line for DeMatha was a wall. They have four D1 players on that line. Central had no chance. 

That game reminded me of the game a few years ago when Central played Grayson up in Georgia. Central had Dalvin Cook and Joseph Yearby in the backfield, and they couldn't move the ball against that Grayson D-line. Central still won state that year.

I think they'll probably still win states this year too. 

No. This whooping is going to make the program go into overdrive and they will be a bulldozer at least till Mainland...When was the last time Central and BTW lost in the same week in the regular season?

What I was disappointed about that game was the offense of cordinator and the whole offensive of coaches.. They had no game plan.. Their qb is still suck from last year and didn't get no better and it look like they didn't prepare the back up qb.. Even tho he did throw a TD.. The qb don't point where the blitz coming from and all he did was go deep.. No hitches curls bubble screens slants... Again try to rely on the wildcat... So basically what I get from them is my athletes are better then yours so we're gonna beat you... They deserve that ass whooping sat... At least when BTW got hammered and the starting qb was not getting it done they have a freshmen ready to go..(which should be starting for now on IMO)

What I was disappointed about that game was the offense of cordinator and the whole offensive of coaches.. They had no game plan.. Their qb is still suck from last year and didn't get no better and it look like they didn't prepare the back up qb.. Even tho he did throw a TD.. The qb don't point where the blitz coming from and all he did was go deep.. No hitches curls bubble screens slants... Again try to rely on the wildcat... So basically what I get from them is my athletes are better then yours so we're gonna beat you... They deserve that ass whooping sat... At least when BTW got hammered and the starting qb was not getting it done they have a freshmen ready to go..(which should be starting for now on IMO)

They surely had no game plan.  I would guess not only did Dematha want this game more, but they were way more prepared.  I said earlier in another posts that some of these Florida offenses need to evolve .  Maybe I'm stretching a little here but if I could put Florida athletes in some of those California  triple -option offenses ....who knows how far they could go.  Another reason Central was not prepared was they have never been down like that for a long time. They do not know how to respond to situations they have never been in.   The players don't and obviously the coaches don't either. Hallandale , had them a little rattled last year but that is not the program of a Dematha right now.

Now that the National hopes are over , Central needs to move on and focus on winning a FL State Championship.  I would assume they now have the hunger, anger, and passion to get back to states so they have 3 months to prepare for that . They should be fine.

They surely had no game plan. I would guess not only did Dematha want this game more, but they were way more prepared. I said earlier in another posts that some of these Florida offenses need to evolve . Maybe I'm stretching a little here but if I could put Florida athletes in some of those California triple -option offenses ....who knows how far they could go. Another reason Central was not prepared was they have never been down like that for a long time. They do not know how to respond to situations they have never been in. The players don't and obviously the coaches don't either. Hallandale , had them a little rattled last year but that is not the program of a Dematha right now.

Now that the National hopes are over , Central needs to move on and focus on winning a FL State Championship. I would assume they now have the hunger, anger, and passion to get back to states so they have 3 months to prepare for that . They should be fine.

Last time I remember they were down like that but came back and won was the cypress bay playoff game and they don't need to involve with the triple option... They need to COACH!!!! Stop relying on my players are better then yours attitude... They need to find a qb and groom them....