IMG slaughtering Miramar

STARaiders2014

I think AH played them @ home to I believe it would have been a diff story @ IMG and I it was cool

Heritage played that game at IMG and lost it's best offensive player (RB Kyshaun Bryan) on the first drive of the game.  Heritage is the real deal.  Miramar still would have lost by a lot, but they made WAY to many mistakes in that game.  This hard run of games for Miramar will just make them a better team by late season. I ain't writing them off yet. Right now, I would say one of their issues is the QB vs. good defenses.  They will lose to STA, beat Monarch, Plantation should be a good game and should beat South Plantation.  So as bad as they have looked vs. National Elite teams they could be 3-2 going into the Flanagan game and 3-0 in the District.  Like I said , barring injuries playing these strong teams early will only make your late season surge stronger.

I FEEL U BUT PLANTATION IS BETTER THEN DILLARD

I would take the home team in a Plantation/Dillard matchup and on a neutral field , I got Plantation by 1-3 pts.  The teams are very close #4 - # 8 in Broward in my opinion. Hallandale, Coconut Creek, Plantation, Dillard, and Deerfield Beach - I can see any of them beating one another right now.