DILLARD 33 MONARCH 7

THIS_IS_DILLARD

For those Who don’t know much or if anything about the knights, monarch went UNDEFEATED last year in the COVID stricken season. 

and they were going into the tri county semi finals hot as any team in broward county, but had to forfeit the game because of positive test. 

so this should be a great game vs a solid opponent to see where we stand so far. I think it will be close maybe the first 2 QTS then Dillard will pull away I’ll Say DILLARD 35 Monarch 13 

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

For those Who don’t know much or if anything about the knights, monarch went UNDEFEATED last year in the COVID stricken season. 

and they were going into the tri county semi finals hot as any team in broward county, but had to forfeit the game because of positive test. 

so this should be a great game vs a solid opponent to see where we stand so far. I think it will be close maybe the first 2 QTS then Dillard will pull away I’ll Say DILLARD 35 Monarch 13 

What do you guys have returning on offense?

37 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

Dillard’s for everyone on y’all schedule

True crazy thing atleast on paper dillard got even better from last year. Add that with the championship pedigree we have on the coaching staff we will see how it all pans out starting tonight. I’m sure some of STA scouts will be in the stands 

11 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

True crazy thing atleast on paper dillard got even better from last year. Add that with the championship pedigree we have on the coaching staff we will see how it all pans out starting tonight. I’m sure some of STA scouts will be in the stands 

Monarch 28 Dillard 7 tonight. I bet 20 bucks cash app.