WOW.!!! SOUTH PLANTATION 13 FLANAGAN 12

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

WOOWWWW.!!!!! WHO WOULD HAVE SAW THIS COMING.!!?? I know I didn't yet Flanagan is with out there star q.b we knew this before the season but even with there back q.b at the helm the matchup vs south plantation was never penciled in as a possible upset lol.! now my question is is this a bigger lost for Flanagan then just the actual 2-1 mark??

Another ugly game for Flanagan.  Dirty Birds had 190 Penalty Yards.  The refs simply do not like that hard hitting mentality (even if it is a clean hit) . Dirty Birds do not play a clean game I guess... Flanagan also had 4 Starters suspended for this game and 2 starters sitting out with injuries.    Flanagan also showed more evidence that they will struggle in this tough 8A District without their starting QB.  

@broward I feel u on other words dillard won tonight 28-7 left 28 more on the field kind of upset about that but still proud of the defensive effort that 7 was gave to them smh but nonetheless were 3-1 dillard haven't been that in a very long time we have a bye week next week ..."DANG.!" NO FOOTBALL FOR 2 WEEKS SAD FACE LOL but I love where were at right now.

@broward I feel u on other words dillard won tonight 28-7 left 28 more on the field kind of upset about that but still proud of the defensive effort that 7 was gave to them smh but nonetheless were 3-1 dillard haven't been that in a very long time we have a bye week next week ..."DANG.!" NO FOOTBALL FOR 2 WEEKS SAD FACE LOL but I love where were at right now.

I know your opinion on Hallanadle but to me - Dillard has won all the games that they were supposed to so far.  We will see what the future holds but 3-1 going into the bye is pretty good.

we were predicted to lose to lake Gibson though and douglas at the beginning of the season.

If you are referring to me , I never predicted Dillard would lose to Lake Gibson and Douglas.  I stated those games could very well be hard games for Dillard and they may lose one of those games.  Dillard in my opinion is winning the games they are supposed to.  Lake Gibson is obviously down and Douglas is not what myself and others thought they were.  Pre-season I did think Douglas could be challenging for Dillard but 3 weeks into the season it is obvious Dillard is clearly a better team and not for nothing but I actually predicted Dillard to beat Douglas 34-16 yesterday.  So to conclude and not to take anything from Dillard but the Panthers are about what I thought they were, while Lake Gibson and Douglas are not.  I also initially thought Dillard had a adequate schedule this year but it starting to look like Candyland.  Boyd Anderson, Plantation and Hallandale are the only teams that may have winning records on the season. Dillard vs. Boyd Anderson and Dillard vs. Plantation should be great games.  Right now, I would lean Dillard in close games because they are at home.  Would you agree?

@BROWARD yeah I agree but I wasn't referring to you on that statement it was a couple of people that predicted it cant remember names or the specific thread but some said dillard would finish 4-6 at the best 5-5 and all this foolishness and as far as LAKE GIBSON that's still a very tough place to play and they are still very talented they just scheduled a hard 3 games to open....KATHLEEN who is showing that they are legit WINTER HAVEN who has always been AVG maybe slightly above then they played us and they won Thursday so I get what your saying but I don't believe there down because of there record but as for douglas remember last week when they played douglas and u asked me that if b.a won that game does it show how serious they are and I said maybe but maybe it also may mean douglas isn't as good as people are making them out to be ...something I said at the beginning of the season.

st homas was going undefeated anyway.! lol

I figured, but Flanagan was the really the only other tough game on our schedule. I actually have the game film. It's on NFHS Network and I just see Aquinas tearing them apart. 

Very shocked by the result though. I know Plantation is not the sisters of the poor, but just didn't expect them to beat Flanagan. 

I figured, but Flanagan was the really the only other tough game on our schedule. I actually have the game film. It's on NFHS Network and I just see Aquinas tearing them apart.

Very shocked by the result though. I know Plantation is not the sisters of the poor, but just didn't expect them to beat Flanagan.

I'm wanna of the guys that flanningan got to prove something but by the time that game comes along its gonna be a toss up... Flanningan still has a defense and they qb will be back by then...

Remember that if you watched the film for the last Flanagan game in which they lost 13-12 @ South Plantation the Falcons were missing several key starters- 4 out with suspensions and a couple players resting.  Flanagan as a public school does not have the depth of a AHP or STA.  For whatever reason, no media outlets reported that stuff...even though 3 of the starters were D1 commits .  The media just mentions (and mostly justified) how many penalties Flanagan continues to have this season.  But, Flanagan did not just lose that game because of penalites, the hungrier, Home team that night took advantage of a lackadaisical, sloppy opponent deserved the W.

Watch the Coconut Creek game or highlights and you will see what the Flanagan Defense are physically capable of (and I obviously emphasize the word "capable' because of the sloppy penalties.)  Having seen Coconut Creek play both AHP and Flanagan, it is my opinion that Defensively speaking-  Flanagan  is every bit as good as AHP -at least for the first 45 minutes of the game.  I fully understand Coconut Creek is not near the same level of a STA but I just figured it would be a little bit of a measuring stick to compare the Flanagan D vs. AHP D considering both teams played a solid Creek team within 2 weeks of each other. 

Also remember that when the Flanagan QB returns it will also make the Defense even better because not the backup QB can return to his natural position full time as a 4 star DB.   STA is clearly the significantly better team at the moment, and likely even when they meet, but that game might be a little more interesting in a few weeks.