WHAT THE HECK iS REALLY GOING ON WITH BROWARD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS??!?

THIS_IS_DILLARD

10 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I get what you’re saying but I have no doubt in my mind if we lost to STA in the regular season that we would b able to get revenge the second time around. 

you’re likely to beat a team like STA the second go round after losing then beating them a second time after beating them a few weeks prior. 

regardless tho we just to take it one game at a time & see where we at in the end.

I agree with most of what you said, but at home STA gets a TON of questionable calls and penalties. Their referees will break your no-cursing streak (if you have one, of course.)  :D

Soo what y’all think about private school like JAX TCA? I feel like TCA is a home grown team !!! We are a school on the westside of jax and most of the kids on the team are from the westside and from the northside as well but there all Jacksonville kids!!

and we barely ever get transfers. Most kid that play for trinity are there in middle school and small from elementary.

we just happen to have really good coaches that make u feel like family and motivate you to really learn the game and play as hard asu can.

like I said in a different post we don’t have big fancy facilities we don’t have a practice field lol we don’t even have a track 

Our weight room is like a 30x20 room it’s small for 40 kids to be working out.

It all about coaching at the end of the day and how hard I train 

39 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Soo what y’all think about private school like JAX TCA? I feel like TCA is a home grown team !!! We are a school on the westside of jax and most of the kids on the team are from the westside and from the northside as well but there all Jacksonville kids!!

and we barely ever get transfers. Most kid that play for trinity are there in middle school and small from elementary.

we just happen to have really good coaches that make u feel like family and motivate you to really learn the game and play as hard asu can.

like I said in a different post we don’t have big fancy facilities we don’t have a practice field lol we don’t even have a track 

Our weight room is like a 30x20 room it’s small for 40 kids to be working out.

It all about coaching at the end of the day and how hard I train 

Number 1 you get transfers, 2 it cost money to go there. 3 transfers help coaching,  also being in Jacksonville makes a big difference. Example,  Nick saban is not the same with less talent.  Sounds to me like you explaining madison county.  They have all that.  And still drive in Jacksonville and slay the dragons, the big Dawgs. Madco population smaller than some highschools. 

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

Number 1 you get transfers, 2 it cost money to go there. 3 transfers help coaching,  also being in Jacksonville makes a big difference. Example,  Nick saban is not the same with less talent.  Sounds to me like you explaining madison county.  They have all that.  And still drive in Jacksonville and slay the dragons, the big Dawgs. Madco population smaller than some highschools. 

TCA gets less transfers than Lee and Sandalwood get each year 

And who the hell has Madison beaten from Jacksonville who is good the last 5 years??

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

Stop talking about that y’all beat trinity 10 years ago it won’t happen now 

and trinity gets maybe two transfers each season .... soo idk what u are talking about 

Plus I was making a comparison of private schools everybody always say private school got big fancy facilities 

And trinity has non of that ... 

madison never moves from 1a the smallest weakest calls in Florida and u always bragging about them who cares 

moved up some classes and see if y’all are as relevant as u think y’all are!!!!

because when trinity moved up to 5a the first Season they were 2games from making it to state  their second Season in 5a they were 1 game from state and the year after that they might have had the toughest schedules in the whole state!!! 
talk to me when Madison is doing stuff like that 

18 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

and trinity gets maybe two transfers each season .... soo idk what u are talking about 

Plus I was making a comparison of private schools everybody always say private school got big fancy facilities 

madison never moves from 1a the smallest weakest calls in Florida and u always bragging about them who cares 

because when trinity moved up to 5a the first Season they were 2games from making it to state  their second Season in 5a they were 1 game from state and the year after that they might have had the toughest schedules in the whole state!!! 

And yet Lee got more than that in one day and people in Jacksonville say they homegrown talent lol 

The media in Jacksonville is loaded in hypocrisy 

49 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

TCA gets less transfers than Lee and Sandalwood get each year 

And who the hell has Madison beaten from Jacksonville who is good the last 5 years??

University Christian of course.  They beat bolles remember. Madco beat University twice. 

40 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Madco can beat trinity christian,  

15 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

And yet Lee got more than that in one day and people in Jacksonville say they homegrown talent lol 

The media in Jacksonville is loaded in hypocrisy 

Lee gots trinitys 6,4 225 d end  Bryce capers 

soo actually a kid from a private school who also won a state title leave to got to a public school his senior lol ain’t that crazy 

and he was good to got some d1 offers 

31 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Madco can beat trinity christian,  

I’m not  saying that yall can’t!!! I’m saying y’all scared to move up from 1a

y’all probably got more kids at y’all school then we do . Y’all definitely have a bigger roster then us 

You always talk about y’all can beat all the south Fl  powers but neve play them 

TCA has played a lot of good school over the years 

venice 

btw 

American heritage plantation 

cocoa

IMG

cliqutt county ga 

buford ga

carol city

Bolles and more 

and last time we play y’all we beat y’all 42- 7  (14-15 season)

y’all play nobody even in the state game y’all still play nobody 

25 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Lee gots trinitys 6,4 225 d end  Bryce capers 

soo actually a kid from a private school who also won a state title leave to got to a public school his senior lol ain’t that crazy 

and he was good to got some d1 offers 

But yet people cry about TCA recruiting in Jacksonville but won't say a word about Lee

I wonder why? Is it because Lee a public and TCA a private or is it because TCA actually wins state championships and Lee for all their talking haven't even played in a state title game since 1964! 

Honestly I think it's the latter 

31 minutes ago, Jesse said:

University Christian of course.  They beat bolles remember. Madco beat University twice. 

UC isn't a big dog in Jacksonville, they beat up on a few smaller teams but they aren't a threat to the bigger schools in Duval or even a school like TCA

When on earth did Madison play Bolles

24 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Seems to me if STA AHP & etc wasn’t in broward we would be having a completely diff story. 

it amazes that it’s only happening in broward tho, if u look In Mia they have plenty of private schools but their public schools are whats dominating.

The difference is that aside from Columbus and probably Belan and Gulliver, the privates in Dade don't have the resources to assemble very good to great teams. Of the three, only Columbus, relatively recently, has show a serious interest in going down the path of an Aquinas, AHP or Gibbons. It makes a big difference. 

14 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

The difference is that aside from Columbus and probably Belan and Gulliver, the privates in Dade don't have the resources to assemble very good to great teams. Of the three, only Columbus, relatively recently, has show a serious interest in going down the path of an Aquinas, AHP or Gibbons. It makes a big difference. 

So how is that broward found the resources but Miami didn’t 

43 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Seems to me if STA AHP & etc wasn’t in broward we would be having a completely diff story. 

it amazes that it’s only happening in broward tho, if u look In Mia they have plenty of private schools but their public schools are whats dominating.

Miami has a lot more talent than broward county collectively. The issue is that they aren’t as well coached as teams like St. Thomas, Cardinal Gibbons, or American Heritage. STA has world-class coaching. Teams like Miami Central unfortunately do not.

1 minute ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Miami has a lot more talent than broward county collectively. The issue is that they aren’t as well coached as teams like St. Thomas, Cardinal Gibbons, or American Heritage. STA has world-class coaching. Teams like Miami Central unfortunately do not.

But yet MC are winning titles MNW winning titles & etc 

& they did a poll that showed more talent coming out of broward then Mia 

2 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

But yet MC are winning titles MNW winning titles & etc 

& they did a poll that showed more talent coming out of broward then Mia 

Central and Northwestern thrive off of mostly talent. They aren’t nearly as well coached as an STA or AHP. Against equal athletes, they would be pressed to win a game. With that being said, I don’t need believe for a second that more talent originates from Broward than Miami. Players want to go to STA or AHP because they have incredible coaching and a winning mentality that is contagious. Teams in Miami have “heart” that is intangible and can’t really be described in interviews or in television. It’s  just something you feel, like momentum. Unfortunately, it seems that many public schools in Miami are impoverished, and thus don’t have the money to throw toward their programs that many neighboring privates do. They play with more heart than anything else, I can tell you that. But their lack of adequate funding and middle-of-the-line coaching is what prevents them from being year-in, year out contenders for the national championship.  

42 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Central and Northwestern thrive off of mostly talent. They aren’t nearly as well coached as an STA or AHP. Against equal athletes, they would be pressed to win a game. With that being said, I don’t need believe for a second that more talent originates from Broward than Miami. Players want to go to STA or AHP because they have incredible coaching and a winning mentality that is contagious. Teams in Miami have “heart” that is intangible and can’t really be described in interviews or in television. It’s  just something you feel, like momentum. Unfortunately, it seems that many public schools in Miami are impoverished, and thus don’t have the money to throw toward their programs that many neighboring privates do. They play with more heart than anything else, I can tell you that. But their lack of adequate funding and middle-of-the-line coaching is what prevents them from being year-in, year out contenders for the national championship.  

Facts , sad thing about it that use to be broward county players “heart” the heart we had in the 80s & 90s thrived us to go against those private schools with a deep hunger to beat em & not join them.

17 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Facts , sad thing about it that use to be broward county players “heart” the heart we had in the 80s & 90s thrived us to go against those private schools with a deep hunger to beat em & not join them.

That’s all changed now man. It’s a damn shame that STA has become so dominant, plundering all of the talent from neighboring schools because of their history of success. Kids don’t have the same heart nowadays. If Miami Central or Northwestern had the coaching of STA or AHP, they would have defeated IMG at least one of those years when they played. I would love to see Dillard play IMG one time to see how they would stack up. One of the few South Florida teams that has decent coaching, alongside really good talent.

2 hours ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

I’m not  saying that yall can’t!!! I’m saying y’all scared to move up from 1a

y’all probably got more kids at y’all school then we do . Y’all definitely have a bigger roster then us 

You always talk about y’all can beat all the south Fl  powers but neve play them 

TCA has played a lot of good school over the years 

venice 

btw 

American heritage plantation 

cocoa

IMG

cliqutt county ga 

buford ga

carol city

Bolles and more 

and last time we play y’all we beat y’all 42- 7  (14-15 season)

y’all play nobody even in the state game y’all still play nobody 

Nobody huh , Columbia beat yall 38-7 , then almost beat yall last year. Madco beat Valdosta before.  Aka title town espn. You know what's funny , Madco can lose a game,  but it won't be as embarrassing as a private school getting blown out. Trinity christian got plenty of resources.  Madco put 34 on crestview in 2019, a 2018 final 4 team. Crestview blew out Lincoln in 2019. Who blew out miami Palmetto.  

17 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

That’s all changed now man. It’s a damn shame that STA has become so dominant, plundering all of the talent from neighboring schools because of their history of success. Kids don’t have the same heart nowadays. If Miami Central or Northwestern had the coaching of STA or AHP, they would have defeated IMG at least one of those years when they played. I would love to see Dillard play IMG one time to see how they would stack up. One of the few South Florida teams that has decent coaching, alongside really good talent.

We played @ img the year they first fielded a team Dillard was extremely down that year & we were beat bad, it was a long ride back home on that fan bus. We saw a team full of white boys from Tampa & underestimated them I would love to play them again tho. 

6 hours ago, Jesse said:

Nobody huh , Columbia beat yall 38-7 , then almost beat yall last year. Madco beat Valdosta before.  Aka title town espn. You know what's funny , Madco can lose a game,  but it won't be as embarrassing as a private school getting blown out. Trinity christian got plenty of resources.  Madco put 34 on crestview in 2019, a 2018 final 4 team. Crestview blew out Lincoln in 2019. Who blew out miami Palmetto.  

Idk where to start

First of all that Columbia team that beat TCA also beat Madison and besides that the TCA game was the only one we had a full injury free roster, if they didn't fall apart with injuries it's probably a third or fourth round columbia team who was additionally fired up because TCA taunted Columbia before the game with their banner and made Columbia want to blow them out 

Secondly yes you all beat valdosta but that program has been in a steady decline over the past 2 decades so unless this win came in the 90s it's not as big a deal as you trying to make it 

And additionally you say that columbia blowout almost as if a team should be embarrassed losing to Columbia, I know some people like to claim Columbia is a nothing program but most those people have never watched columbia play a game in their life 

And Crestview in 2019 was a 5-6 team who was bounced in first round of playoffs, wasn't even close to same team they were in previous years 

Also the team Lincoln beat was the Bradenton Palmetto, not the Miami one