UPDATED SOUTH FLORIDA TOP 10 (NEW THREAD)

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

I know we have another thread but that 1 got to about 8 pages so I wanted to start a new 1 my UPDATED TOP 10 AFTER WEEK 4 IS

DADE TOP 10

#1colombus

#2carol city

#3miami central

#4miami norland

#5 booker t washington

#6coral gables

#7miami jackson

#8miami northwestern

#9 southridge

#10killian

BROWARD COUNTY UPDATED TOP 10

#1 ST THOMAS (3-0)

#2 AMERICAN HERITAGE (3-1)

#3HALLANDALE BEACH (3-0)

#4DEERFIELD BEACH (3-0)

#5PLANTATION (3-1)

#6DILLARD(3-1)

#7BOYD ANDERSON (3-1)

#8FLANAGAN (2-1)

#9COCONUT CREEK(2-2)

#10MCARTHUR (4-0)

SOOOOOO after a CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY.!! weekend in broward county football the top 10 has did a complete shake up ATLEAST in my opinion so let me explain my take me im learning not to base things off emotions and feelings more so off of straight up truth its not about who I believe is better its all about what there doing right now and whose playing better right now. And right now I have Hallandale at #3 there 3-0 handeling business as they should I have Deerfield at #4 there 3-0 handeling business as they should putting up a 50 berger this week I put plantation (3-1) @ #5 after being blown out at home vs st Thomas they come back on the road and shock Miramar in there home opener. I have dillard (3-1) @ #6  since they lost to Hallandale they have won 2 straight games by 14 and 21 points respectively out scoring there opponents 56-21 respectively and they seem to be picking up steam they get a bye next week nurse some injuries and be ready for boyd Anderson in there district meet up. Which brings me to #7 I have the cobras 3-1 at #7 because there playing very well right now and they are continuing to play with confidence. #8 I have Flanagan @ # 8 because the last 2 weeks they have really been threading needle they gave up 2 late touchdown passes to creek and it took a on side kick recovery for them to win it then they come out in there district opener and completely wet the bed vs a south plantation team who is ...lets just say BAD reagardless if they had a lot of penalties and with out there qb they still had more then enough to win that game and to give up a long TD at that set up the win INEXCUSABLE.!! will they get better when there starting qb back? sure but were talking NOW.! so that's why they fell to 8.! # 9 I have creek the cougers are a feel good story and they did get leaps and bounds better then last year but another big lost to another opponent who they were predicted to keep pace with and maybe beat and they wet the bed it was 41-14 at 1 point so now there 2-2 so that's why I have them #9 and # 10 is self explanatory and that's my reasoning.

Flanagan and Coconut Creek are better than Dillard and Boyd Anderson.  Go walk up to a mirror and ask yourself if Dillard and Boyd Anderson are better than Flanagan and Coconut Creek.  Really...look yourself in the eye and say it again...now look in the mirror and tell yourself how much better McArthur is than Miramar.....

Miramar does not have McArthur's cream puff schedule but you should know Miramar is better than McArthur. As for Flanagan... I tried to give you a lead to comprehend that Flanagan had 4 D1 players suspended and a couple injured for the South Plantation game, but you simply judged this outcome in a manner that in your opinion makes Boyd Anderson and Dillard a higher ranked team than Flanagan and Coconut Creek.  Let's look at this with a little sense....Flanagan has looked sloppy with penalties, their offense is flat,  and they have not been able to finish games of late , but don't fail to realize that Flanagan has not given up an offensive TD in the first 45 mins of games / or within 3 minutes remaining in the 4th quarter this year to anyone. South Plantation is not a "BAD" team.  They are 3-1 and play in a whole hell of lot better District than Dillard, Boyd Anderson or McArthur.

Coconut Creek already slaughtered Boyd Anderson this year, and please give your opinion and answer these 2 questions :

If McArthur meets Miramar  this week on a neutral field- who wins?

If Flanagan meets Dillard this week on a neutral field- who wins?

@ZOE @ BROWARD OBVIOUSLY.!!!!!! YOU GUYS DIDNT READ OR JUST DIDNT COMPREHEND ON WHAT I SPENT 5 MIN TYPING LAST NIGHT.!! AGAIN JUST IN CASE YOU GUYS EYE BALLS MISSED IT THE FIRST TIME.!!!

I DID NOT.!!! I REPEAT.!! DID NOT.! RANK THIS TOP 10 ON WHO I BELIEVE IS BETTER.!!! I REPEAT I DID.!! NOT.!! RANK THESE TEAMS ON WHO I BELIEVE IS BETTER.! THEN WHATEVER TEAM I RANKED THESE TEAMS .!! BASED ON HOW THERE PLAYING RIGHT NOW.!!

AGAIN NOT WHOSE BETTER.!!! SO FOR YOU BUT HURT FLANAGAN AND CREEK NUT HUGGERS CALM DOWN.!!! BECAUSE FIRST OFF CREEK AINT ALL THAT THERE PLAY VS TOP TIER TEAMS EXPOSED THAT.! ((DIDNT SAY THEY WASNT TALENTED)) I SAID THERE NOT ALL THAT AND A BAG OF CHIPS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE PUTTING ON.! & AS FOR FLANAGAN IDC.!! IF THEY HAD THERE ENTIRE BACKUPS IN THERE STILL MORE TALENTED THEN SOUTH PLANTATION SO THAT LOST WAS STILL IN EXCUSABLE.! SOYALL BOYS CALM YA NERVES AND READ THE PARAGRAPH UNDER THE RANKINGS BEFORE YOU RESPOND APPRECIATE IT.!

Miami

1. Columbus

2. Central

3. South Dade

4. Coral Gables

5. Carol City

6. Norland

7. Booker T. Washington

8. Southridge

9. Mater Academy Charter

10. Jackson

Broward

1. St. Thomas Aquinas

2. American Heritage (Plantation)

3. Hallandale

4. Deerfield Beach

5. Plantation

6. Dillard

7. Flanagan

8. Coconut Creek

9. Boyd Anderson

10. South Plantation

@broward in what way are you ranking your top 10?? because if you are ranking them the way I did then you just contradicted yourself in your last message because if your ranking them off who is better.! then the rankings should be.

ST THOMAS

AMERICAN HERITAGE

FLANAGAN

HALLANDALE

CREEK

DEERFIELD BEACH

DILLARD

PLANTATION

BOYD ANDERSON

MIRAMAR

BUT IF WERE GOING ON HOW I BASED THEM WHICH WHO ARE PLAYING BETTER.!! AND THE TEAMS WHO ARE PLAYING BEST RIGHT NOW AND THAT IS IN THIS ORDER.

ST THOMAS

AMERICAN HERITAGE

HALLANDALE

DEERFILED BEACH

PLANTATION

DILLARD

BOYD ANDERSON

FLANAGAN

COCONUT CREEK

CARDINAL GIBBONS OR MCARTHUR

@broward in what way are you ranking your top 10?? because if you are ranking them the way I did then you just contradicted yourself in your last message because if your ranking them off who is better.! then the rankings should be.

ST THOMAS

AMERICAN HERITAGE

FLANAGAN

HALLANDALE

CREEK

DEERFIELD BEACH

DILLARD

PLANTATION

BOYD ANDERSON

MIRAMAR

BUT IF WERE GOING ON HOW I BASED THEM WHICH WHO ARE PLAYING BETTER.!! AND THE TEAMS WHO ARE PLAYING BEST RIGHT NOW AND THAT IS IN THIS ORDER.

ST THOMAS

AMERICAN HERITAGE

HALLANDALE

DEERFILED BEACH

PLANTATION

DILLARD

BOYD ANDERSON

FLANAGAN

COCONUT CREEK

CARDINAL GIBBONS OR MCARTHUR

No, actually I did not.  I have Flanagan and Coconut Creek ahead of Dillard and Boyd Anderson.  That is the only real adjustment I felt for the time being.  That and I have Miramar on top of Boyd Anderson.  I don't feel Boyd Anderson and Dillard are currently playing better than Flanagan or Coconut Creek.  I also don't feel that your #8 team (Flanagan) and #9 team (Coconut Creek) would beat #10 team McArthur by 35+ points...I'm sorry, I don't feel your 8,9,10 teams "right now" are closer than that but I really don't. I feel a 8,9,10 team should at most be withing 14 points of each other.   If you feel that way , I respect your opinion though , just don't agree with it...

ARE YOU SERIOUS.!? you don't feel dillard or boyd Anderson is playing better.!? ummmm I'm sorry and Deerfield and plantation is?? Flanagan just lost to a team that wasn't even in consideration of making the top 10.!!! back up players in players suspended it don't matter.!! Flanagan straight up wet the bed last week vs a inferior opponent.! they even played sloppy in the tail end of there game against creek 12 points vs a south plantation team who lost to piper.!!!!! PIPER.!! and a piper team who I believe lost to holly wood hills your not being logical what so ever you have Deerfield and plantation over Flanagan and creek so I believe there playing better Deerfield just beat a 0-3 coral springs team and plantation just beat a Miramar team who u said your self was down this year.

BUT.! dillard and boyd Anderson who are also playing well they get ranked below them! be forrel with yourself bro.! like real talk creek just got blowed out by AHP and most with u included said it will be close border line had creek winning but yet you still wont admit that yeah creek is vastly improved but there not who you and others are hyping them to be straight up.!

ARE YOU SERIOUS.!? you don't feel dillard or boyd Anderson is playing better.!? ummmm I'm sorry and Deerfield and plantation is?? Flanagan just lost to a team that wasn't even in consideration of making the top 10.!!! back up players in players suspended it don't matter.!! Flanagan straight up wet the bed last week vs a inferior opponent.! they even played sloppy in the tail end of there game against creek 12 points vs a south plantation team who lost to piper.!!!!! PIPER.!! and a piper team who I believe lost to holly wood hills your not being logical what so ever you have Deerfield and plantation over Flanagan and creek so I believe there playing better Deerfield just beat a 0-3 coral springs team and plantation just beat a Miramar team who u said your self was down this year.

BUT.! dillard and boyd Anderson who are also playing well they get ranked below them! be forrel with yourself bro.! like real talk creek just got blowed out by AHP and most with u included said it will be close border line had creek winning but yet you still wont admit that yeah creek is vastly improved but there not who you and others are hyping them to be straight up.!

Wrong again. Throw out the pipe Dillard.   Please find my write up below where I predicted AHP to run all over Creek (which happend) and basically said Creek has a prayer in the game and could win but, I boldly predicted 30-13.  

See for yourself:

All-State 3rd Team

Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:26 PM

Nasty weather (80% chance of scattered thundershowers with heavy downpours) expected in West Plantation and most of South Florida through this weekend.  Not to sound like the Master Of the Obvious... but this will generally benefit the team with better Offensive and Defensive Lines, the team that can run the ball, and the better overall Defenses.  Teams that rely on the deep ball and going to the air a lot will be at a disadvantage.  Disciplined teams and knowing how to take care of the ball could be big benefit. Home teams also generally benefit here as they take shelter in more comfortable areas (vs. sometimes a bus or small room) if there are any lightning delays. 

That said, I would lean even more towards AHP here to get the job done. Coconut Creek's strengths in my opinion are the athletic QB, the imposing WR's and Secondary that creates mismatches.  Their O/D Lines are above average but will get worn down by AHP.  AHP offensively likely will not worry about throwing the ball and understand that if they play mistake free football running the ball- they should have no problems getting the W.  Defensively speaking, AHP will likely show a heavy pass rush (like Flanagan displayed 2 weeks ago vs. Creek) and with the weather factored in, you would think Coco Creek will have very limited options. From what I have seen, AHP is more the kind of Defense that wears on you vs. say a Flanagan that might gamble a little more with it's great team speed.

If for some reason the weather is dry, Coconut Creek definitely has some better skilled position players than AHP and could make the game interesting. Both teams have had issues with penalties this year, so could be lots of hankies unless the refs just want to keep the clock moving, and get the hell out of there of there ...It would not shock me if Coconut Creek pulled off the upset but I am going to go with the better coached, more battle tested team here with the nasty weather this weekend:

AHP 30   Coconut Creek 13

@broward you said if it was nasty weather in play but if it wasn't it would be close and wouldn't shock u if creek upseted AHP .....NEWSFLASH there was no nasty weather on there field Friday night.! LOOK UP THE VIDEO creek just got blew out by obviously a supierior opponent. AGAIN thay game shouldn't have been hyped up the way it was from the get go.! just like creek vs Flanagan shouldn't have both games creek came up short and both games they trailed by 21 points at some time.!

SO at the end of the day that speaks for its self on creek but as for this over all thread and the rankings you have Deerfield and plantation over Flanagan and creek but dillard and boyd Anderson under..??? why ...explain.!?? because if the rankings are who u believe is better then shouldn't Deerfield and plantation be below according to you expertise?? ...but you have both of them higher which means part of you is ranking these teams off most recent performance and if were ranking off what teams are doing NOW.! whats there RECORD NOW.! how they look NOW.!! then I'm sorry but my top 10 rankings stand corrected DILLARD PLANTATION BOYD ANDERSON AND DEERFIELD are all playing better then Flanagan and creek.! all that who will win on a neutral field right now and etc is STRAIGHT foolishness because #1 there not and 2 its irrelevant this is creek 2nd blow out out lost of the season regardless of what the final score vs Flanagan say us who watched it know what it really was and the 21 points lost to American heritage and Flanagan just lost to a team who was not even ranked top 2,000 nationally or even top 100 in florida so that alone drops them at the bottom of the top 10.!!

@broward you said if it was nasty weather in play but if it wasn't it would be close and wouldn't shock u if creek upseted AHP .....NEWSFLASH there was no nasty weather on there field Friday night.! LOOK UP THE VIDEO creek just got blew out by obviously a supierior opponent. AGAIN thay game shouldn't have been hyped up the way it was from the get go.! just like creek vs Flanagan shouldn't have both games creek came up short and both games they trailed by 21 points at some time.!

SO at the end of the day that speaks for its self on creek but as for this over all thread and the rankings you have Deerfield and plantation over Flanagan and creek but dillard and boyd Anderson under..??? why ...explain.!?? because if the rankings are who u believe is better then shouldn't Deerfield and plantation be below according to you expertise?? ...but you have both of them higher which means part of you is ranking these teams off most recent performance and if were ranking off what teams are doing NOW.! whats there RECORD NOW.! how they look NOW.!! then I'm sorry but my top 10 rankings stand corrected DILLARD PLANTATION BOYD ANDERSON AND DEERFIELD are all playing better then Flanagan and creek.! all that who will win on a neutral field right now and etc is STRAIGHT foolishness because #1 there not and 2 its irrelevant this is creek 2nd blow out out lost of the season regardless of what the final score vs Flanagan say us who watched it know what it really was and the 21 points lost to American heritage and Flanagan just lost to a team who was not even ranked top 2,000 nationally or even top 100 in florida so that alone drops them at the bottom of the top 10.!!

You sure know how to twist words to your liking. Do you work for Hilary Clinton on the side?   However anybody that read my write up for the game comprehends that I was stating if the weather was dry it could improve the chances of Coconut Creek. It is obvious, based on the content of the prediction that I feel strongly AHP will handle Coconut Creek and I give Creek a slim chance of keeping the game close if the weather stays dry.  Not for nothing but there was rain in Broward in a few spots Friday evening and many lightning delays.  If you know anything about humidity and barometric pressure along with lightning, it is a general rule of thumb there is precipitation in the area.  I don't want to get too sophisticated on this.  I prefer that you get to what you were doing and keep believing that Boyd Anderson and Dillard are CURRENTLY playing better than Coconut Creek and Flanagan.  I wish Josh could put your words into a poll on here to or people would reply to your opinion to show how asinine that statement is.  In fact just tweet about , it voice that statement everywhere you go outside of your mirror and you might find the truth...

@broward YOU CANT BE SERIOUS.! creek is 2-2.!!!!! what coconut creek team are you watching.!!? and this has nothing to do with lightning delays and ETC you said that if the weather was dry you would like creek to keep it a close game and wouldn't shock if u if they got the upset ...BUMP the score prediction you said you believe CREEK has better SKILL players then AMERICAN HERITAGE which is false all the way around...RAIN SHINE OR HAIL American heritage is better then creek.! on any day and if the game was replayed it would be the same result at the end of the day you need to get threw your head that CREEK IS OVER HYPED.! they get all this attention over 7ON7 NON TACKLING HYPE.!!! and when the lights came on to prove there self vs WORTHY.!! opponents they have wet the bed man 0-2.!!! you cant deny that.! SURE there better then what they were the last couple of years but THATS IT.! to even put them in the slate IS LAUGHABLE.! creek is nothing but a improved 4-6 team with a easy schedule.! so how are they playing better there record shows they just had a 21 POINT DEFEAT BUT THATS PLAYING BETTER THEN 2 TEAMS WITH 21 POINT WINS THIS PAST FRIDAY.!

get ya nose out the roses homeboy and get take off ya creek and Flanagan homer glasses they maybe good and they maybe talented BUT RIGHT NOW.! you cant sit here and tell me there not playing better then plantation and Deerfield who u currently have them under but there playing better then dillard and boyd Anderson who is also 3-1 like plantation you cant sit here with a straight face and tell me that bruh stop throwing shade.! and keep it 100 until Flanagan get there q.b back there AVG at best which is not top 3 worthy.! especially with there last performance and creek was SINCE DAY 1.!! slightly AVG with OVER HYPED EXPECTATIONS ENOUGH SAID.!

@broward YOU CANT BE SERIOUS.! creek is 2-2.!!!!! what coconut creek team are you watching.!!? and this has nothing to do with lightning delays and ETC you said that if the weather was dry you would like creek to keep it a close game and wouldn't shock if u if they got the upset ...BUMP the score prediction you said you believe CREEK has better SKILL players then AMERICAN HERITAGE which is false all the way around...RAIN SHINE OR HAIL American heritage is better then creek.! on any day and if the game was replayed it would be the same result at the end of the day you need to get threw your head that CREEK IS OVER HYPED.! they get all this attention over 7ON7 NON TACKLING HYPE.!!! and when the lights came on to prove there self vs WORTHY.!! opponents they have wet the bed man 0-2.!!! you cant deny that.! SURE there better then what they were the last couple of years but THATS IT.! to even put them in the slate IS LAUGHABLE.! creek is nothing but a improved 4-6 team with a easy schedule.! so how are they playing better there record shows they just had a 21 POINT DEFEAT BUT THATS PLAYING BETTER THEN 2 TEAMS WITH 21 POINT WINS THIS PAST FRIDAY.!

get ya nose out the roses homeboy and get take off ya creek and Flanagan homer glasses they maybe good and they maybe talented BUT RIGHT NOW.! you cant sit here and tell me there not playing better then plantation and Deerfield who u currently have them under but there playing better then dillard and boyd Anderson who is also 3-1 like plantation you cant sit here with a straight face and tell me that bruh stop throwing shade.! and keep it 100 until Flanagan get there q.b back there AVG at best which is not top 3 worthy.! especially with there last performance and creek was SINCE DAY 1.!! slightly AVG with OVER HYPED EXPECTATIONS ENOUGH SAID.!

Yes...Creek has a real easy schedule....you just make yourself look worse and worse....

Come on Mighty Dillard Panthers...Creek two losses were to nationally ranked teams at the time.  We now realize that Flanagan's national ranking was a fraud, but you have to look at strenght of schedule.  I also agree with Broward that Creek has better skill players than AHP , but the game is won in the trenches..that's why Creek is better suited for 7on7's.

there schedule hard??? there only hard games was Flanagan and heritage what u mean ....marist? not a power in GA stranahan Northeast?? whats hard about there schedule the only reason why your not looking at it as easy because you know that creek is improved enough to when some of these games before they would have lost to GIBBONS proably still do so whats the problem.? dosent mean there schedule hard your just making excuses for a team u been hyping since day 1

there schedule hard??? there only hard games was Flanagan and heritage what u mean ....marist? not a power in GA stranahan Northeast?? whats hard about there schedule the only reason why your not looking at it as easy because you know that creek is improved enough to when some of these games before they would have lost to GIBBONS proably still do so whats the problem.? dosent mean there schedule hard your just making excuses for a team u been hyping since day 1

Have you ever heard of Hallandale?  :)

@harry don't come on here after a week of being a member and take sides speak truth playboy.! Flanagan is just as unproven as creek is only difference is that Flanagan has been in the playoffs and has made steps CREEK HAVENT even been to the playoffs in over 8 years.!!!!!! and all because they had a little 7on7 success there world beaters??? ribault out of Jacksonville won all there 7on7 championships this summer and is now 0-3.!!! 7on7s mean nothing creek is over hyped.!!! I gurantee if you put that question on the national board IS COCONUT CREEK over hyped.! the answer will be YES.!!!! Flanagan was even slightly over hyped especially until they get there q.b back there defense is LEGIT as they come but overall right now there AVG.!!!

and against this is not about that this thread is about whose playing better right now and no matter which way you flip it creek and Flanagan are both playing subpar right now.!

@harry don't come on here after a week of being a member and take sides speak truth playboy.! Flanagan is just as unproven as creek is only difference is that Flanagan has been in the playoffs and has made steps CREEK HAVENT even been to the playoffs in over 8 years.!!!!!! and all because they had a little 7on7 success there world beaters??? ribault out of Jacksonville won all there 7on7 championships this summer and is now 0-3.!!! 7on7s mean nothing creek is over hyped.!!! I gurantee if you put that question on the national board IS COCONUT CREEK over hyped.! the answer will be YES.!!!! Flanagan was even slightly over hyped especially until they get there q.b back there defense is LEGIT as they come but overall right now there AVG.!!!

and against this is not about that this thread is about whose playing better right now and no matter which way you flip it creek and Flanagan are both playing subpar right now.!

And what makes Dillard and Boyd Anderson "proven" or more "proven" than Coconut Creek and Flanagan?

I said since day 1 there going to beat Hallandale but since was Hallandale the deciding factor? what has Hallandale done? any championships? any state championship apperances?? any 3rd round apperances no.!! last year they went 10-0 with a soft schedule ran into a better team in the 2nd round played close for a half at home and was blowed out the rest of the way.! ....NEXT.! they have STA this Friday let me guess are u picking the mighty chargers in the upset?? LOL.! HAHAHAHAHHA

I said since day 1 there going to beat Hallandale but since was Hallandale the deciding factor? what has Hallandale done? any championships? any state championship apperances?? any 3rd round apperances no.!! last year they went 10-0 with a soft schedule ran into a better team in the 2nd round played close for a half at home and was blowed out the rest of the way.! ....NEXT.! they have STA this Friday let me guess are u picking the mighty chargers in the upset?? LOL.! HAHAHAHAHHA

Well if Hallandale beat Dillard the way they did, they must be pretty good...right?

@BROWARD your still missing the point NOBODY NOT EVEN ME.!! is raving about dillard or boyd Anderson especially after that Hallandale game where dillard cleary got out played ive been silent.!! so nobody ever said dillard or boyd Anderson was proven NOW.!! if that's what I was trying to argue on who is more proven then that what u asked would be a legitimate question.!! ALL I SAID.! AND STATED WAS who I believe is playing better right now.

And what makes Dillard and Boyd Anderson "proven" or more "proven" than Coconut Creek and Flanagan?