UPDATED SOUTH FLORIDA TOP 10 (NEW THREAD)

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

@Mighty Dillard Panthers.  Yes, Creek is playing subpar against QUALITY opponents.  Hmmm now let's see if Creek played Stranahan, Hallandale, Lake Gibson, and Douglas they probably would be 3-1. Now , "that's truth playboy".    All this stemmed from your updated rankings which I felt was correct, it should be what are you doing right now.   Then you turn around and say Creek aint been to the playoffs in 8 years, what that got to do with this year's team??

0-4.!!! BOL.! WOW.! OK RIGHT SO THAT MEANS DILLARD SHOULDNT EVEN COME OFF THERE BYE NEXT WEEK THEY SHOULD JUST MARK US 3-2 SINCE ITS OBVIOUS WERE GOING TO LOSE TO BOYD ANDERSON ...BUT U JUST STAED.! LAST WEEK.!!! @BROWARD.!! THAT U PREDICT DILLARD WILL BEAT BOYD ANDERSON AND POSSIBLY WHEN OUT THE REST OF THERE GAMES BECAUSE OF US PLAYING @ HOME.! SMH FLIP FLOP AT ITS BEST.!

@HARRY EXCATLY AGAINST QUALITY OPPONENTS.!!!! but before this season even started.!! CREEK.!!! WAS PUT IN THE CATEGORY AS A QUALITY TEAM.!!!! so if that's the case when they play other quality teams like a Flanagan or American heritage shouldn't it be competitive??? they wasn't even competitive against Flanagan with there back up q.b IN imagiane if there starter was in at the end of the day its about whose playing better RIGHT NOW.!!!

and weather its against quality opponents or not if your playing subpar u play subpar homeboy.!!! @harry that just means that obviously your not that team everybody hyped u up to be.!!! if u can beat the teams your suppose to but lose to the ones who are actually talented and proven.!

0-4.!!! BOL.! WOW.! OK RIGHT SO THAT MEANS DILLARD SHOULDNT EVEN COME OFF THERE BYE NEXT WEEK THEY SHOULD JUST MARK US 3-2 SINCE ITS OBVIOUS WERE GOING TO LOSE TO BOYD ANDERSON ...BUT U JUST STAED.! LAST WEEK.!!! @BROWARD.!! THAT U PREDICT DILLARD WILL BEAT BOYD ANDERSON AND POSSIBLY WHEN OUT THE REST OF THERE GAMES BECAUSE OF US PLAYING @ HOME.! SMH FLIP FLOP AT ITS BEST.!

I said "could" be 0-4 or should I say "COULD"  so you understand .  As for Dillard vs Boyd Anderson.   Dillard plays Boyd Anderson right now, I would take the Home team every time from what I have seen of both teams..This weekend's game is at Dillard.  I lean Dillard.

@broward lol neighborhood rival game 2 kids from dillard transferd from dillard to b.a before the year started should be a interesting game dillard really want to dominate this game though. cant wait what if they lose to ely because either way next week will be a great ending for me because if ely lose there 0-4 with games vs  American heritage delray st Thomas and Lakeland looming ahead and with boyd Anderson if they lose its always good to see a district opponent lose lol. so im going to be happy next week either way .

Miami

1. Columbus

2. Central

3. South Dade

4. Coral Gables

5. Carol City

6. Mater Academy Charter

7. Southwest Miami

8. Jackson

9. Booker T. Washington

10. Edison

Broward

1. St. Thomas Aquinas

2. American Heritage (Plantation)

3. Hallandale

4. Deerfield Beach

5. Dillard

6. Plantation

7. Flanagan

8. Coconut Creek

9. Boyd Anderson

10. Miramar

My list was hard for Miami. 1-6 was easy but after that I had problems. Southwest Miami is 4-0 but they play Carol City and Coral Gables which will give people an outline of then. Edison is 4-1 the only biggest threat left is Booker T. Washington. Jackson has that lonesome win against Booker T. Washington and 1st in school history so I had to put them in. Booker T. Washington is a young squad this year with a new coach sitting at 2-3 but due to their schedule I couldn't leave them out and I kid you not most down here wouldn't come out with 2-3.

Broward was easy I just switched Dillard with Plantation because at this point I think the Panthers are better and since South Plantation lost to Miramar I added them in. On a side note what do you all think about McArthur this year at 4-0.

@slick I believe this will be my first time saying this LOL but I agree with your top 10 all the way.! even the Miami one my broward top 10 will be.

#1 St thomas

#American heritage

#3hallandale

#4Flanagan (simply) because there q.b is back

#5 dillard

#6plantation

#7coconut creek

#8deerfield beach (product of a cake walk early schedule first true test and was blown out)

#9miramar

#10 boyd Anderson

I think with McArthur there schedule isn't top notch just like Piper which the only reason they're not a thought is they gotta play Deerfield Beach and they won't win, now if they do then I'm wrong on them. McArthur doesn't have any tough opponents and they'll probably get knocked out the 1st or 2nd round of the playoffs. I wanna point this out about Mater Academy. The only reason I have them in my top 10 is because of the Killian win. Granted Killian isn't as good this year as they usually are but a win is still a win.

Miami

1. Columbus

2. Central

3. South Dade

4. Coral Gables

5. Carol City

6. Mater Academy Charter

7. Southwest Miami

8. Jackson

9. Booker T. Washington

10. Edison

Broward

1. St. Thomas Aquinas

2. American Heritage (Plantation)

3. Hallandale

4. Deerfield Beach

5. Dillard

6. Plantation

7. Flanagan

8. Coconut Creek

9. Boyd Anderson

10. Miramar

My list was hard for Miami. 1-6 was easy but after that I had problems. Southwest Miami is 4-0 but they play Carol City and Coral Gables which will give people an outline of then. Edison is 4-1 the only biggest threat left is Booker T. Washington. Jackson has that lonesome win against Booker T. Washington and 1st in school history so I had to put them in. Booker T. Washington is a young squad this year with a new coach sitting at 2-3 but due to their schedule I couldn't leave them out and I kid you not most down here wouldn't come out with 2-3.

Broward was easy I just switched Dillard with Plantation because at this point I think the Panthers are better and since South Plantation lost to Miramar I added them in. On a side note what do you all think about McArthur this year at 4-0.

Piper (4-0 - beat 3 teams better than McCarthur) , Coral Springs Charter (4-0 - have beaten Nobodys - like McCarthur - except crushed Calvary Christian this weekend -Calvary Christian definitely  better team than MacCarthur) , Archbishop McCarthy (4-0 - beat University School 2 weeks ago-better team than MacArthur, University School (beat Key West- better than McCarthur), Cardinal Gibbons (lost to 2 teams better than McCarthur but have key win vs Jackson- way better than McCarthur , Cypress Bay(lost to 3 teams way better than MacCarthur and beat common opponent ((Taravella)) 31-0  @ Taravella while McArthur was Home vs. Taravella and struggled to beat them 19-10.     MacArthur's best win this year is Taravella or Western!!!!!   They don't have one good win over a team above .500 and unfortunately the hoax will continue with... vs Cooper City, @ West Broward, Hollywood Hills, Fort Lauderdale, Nova, and South Plantation!   McCarthur's opponents this year were a combined 40-72 last year.  Not one team with a winning record!  

How do they get a schedule like that???   Someone expose this team please!   Make them go away !     And what's worse is if they win their District, and have to face STA ...STA will get knocked for playing them rather than we all should be thanking  STA  for exposing the phonies!  It disgust me that this team could win a 7A District in Florida.  Emabarrasing!

ALL teams I listed > and run woodshed on McCarthur!  McCarthur in Broward = Fraud!    

Just so you guys know , Alcorn State has better record than Mississippi State this year....

@broward to me it just seems like all these teams you meationed are bad and below average some just a little better then others. but if you thank that is bad what do u think about ely being possible 1-9 making the playoffs as district runner up.

The teams that I mentioned are ALL better than McArthur.  Ely is as well.  If Ely makes the playoffs in their District at 1-9 , I have WAY more respect for them than McArthur , even if McArthur goes undefeated. First of all, Ely will not win their District (McArthur could).  If McArthur had Ely's schedule they would likely be 0-10 or 1-9 at best and got beat worse than Ely in those games.  I have more respect for teams that struggle to win with a hard schedule than teams that beg to leave their previous District and now have a schedule and District with NOT ONE winning team in it!  7A Football in Florida is supposed to be competitive, we are not talking 1 or 2 A.    When I look at 7A District 7 in Central FL and see Kathleen, Winter Haven, Lakeland and Bartow and see that 2 of those teams will not see Post Season but McArthur and Cooper City could - that is problem.  I don't have a solution, but we all know every one of those team up north would beat McArthur by 30+ on any field.

Tell me how McArthur and Cooper City gets rewarded by SUCKING for years (8A-District 12)  and going to a crap 7A District but Plantation and South Plantation (both fought hard over the years in a decent 7A District)  who have had to deal with STA get thrown into District 12-8A and have to fight now with Miramar, Flanagan, Cypress Bay to see post-season?

How many teams in South Florida this year are way better than McArthur but will not see post-season play?  Too many.  It look's like Coconut Creek will not see 5A football Playoffs but Cooper City and McArthur could see 7A.  That is a disgrace! 

Again guys..Alcorn State has better record than Mississippi State.....let's reward them!

@slick I believe this will be my first time saying this LOL but I agree with your top 10 all the way.! even the Miami one my broward top 10 will be.

#1 St thomas

#American heritage

#3hallandale

#4Flanagan (simply) because there q.b is back

#5 dillard

#6plantation

#7coconut creek

#8deerfield beach (product of a cake walk early schedule first true test and was blown out)

#9miramar

#10 boyd Anderson

I like this Dillard but if Deerfield's schedule is a cake walk and McArthur is knocking at the door of the top 10- than what is McArthur's schedule?  Compare these fist 4 games - Deerfield Beach (Cypress Bay, @ Ely, Coral Springs, Bolles) McArthur (Taravella, @ Western, Northeast, @ South Broward)  ?

Also, who do you think is a better team at this point- 1-3 Cypress Bay or 4-0 McArthur  ?

@broward that's the thing I don't have mcarthur on my top 10 because like I said up top I believe that there are smoke and mirrors when I put cake walk schedule in parenthesis by Deerfield I was simply stating my reasons for putting them at 8 but make no mistake I don't consider them a top 10.

which brings me to sunsentinal top 10 isn't it LUDACRIS that they have mcarthur and piper in there top 10.!!! BUT DILLARD ISNT.!??? or boyd Anderson or Miramar or cypress bay or gibbons SMH.!

Piper at least has a stronger case than McArthur because they have beat a little better teams.  Though I still feel Dillard, Miramar, Boyd Anderson, Miramar, Cypress Bay, Gibbons, Coral Springs Charter , ArchbishopMcCarthy, University School, Ely,  and maybe Calvary Christian are better teams than maybe Piper and DEFINITELY McArthur.  Also, a 1-9 Ely deserves post-season play before a undefeated McArthur .  I hope a undefeated McArthur has to play a 1-9 Ely in the playoffs and loses just to expose everything....

I almost feel this District 15 - 7A was adjusted/built out of sympathy or something....  Is it not a coincidence that the District was created last year, and there is not ONE team with a winning record in this "new" District?

@broward I get what you are saying but I don't agree that a 1-9 deserves to make it in that's crazy 1-9 is what it is 1-9 if you only win 1 game you don't deserve to sniff the playoffs. Now in mcarthurs case they have no choice to play whose on there schedule ...was that district made out of sympathy?? who knows probably but when it boils down to it that's there district...I just don't feel like its 10 ten worthy over a dillard b.a or Miramar ...heck even south plantation...PIPER there schedule is soft as tissue to.

but when it comes down a district only having 3 teams in it that's exactly what happens just so happends in 2013 b.a went 2-8 in another 3 team district with ...who else ELY and northeast and they traveld to play DWYER in my opinion there should be a certain win percentage you have to have to qualifiy.

Sun Sentinel Top Ten Week 6 Broward County:

1. St. Thomas Aquinas

2. American Heritage Plantation

3. Hallandale

4. Flanagan

5. Plantation

6. Deerfield Beach

7. Coconut Creek

8. Piper

9. McArthur

10. Cardinal Gibbons

Sun Sentinel Palm Beach Top 10:

1. Dwyer

2. Atlantic

3. American Heritage Delray

4. Boca Raton

5. Glades Central

6. Spanish River

7. Lake Worth

8. P.B. Gardens

9. Wellington

10. Boynton Beach

I laugh at McArthur in Broward at #9.  How did Dillard not get the Broward top ten?   

In the Palm Beach Top Ten. Spanish River at #6 is a joke.  Ever hear of Oxbridge Academy, Sun Sentinel?

@broward and that's for the third straight week are you serious you have piper mcarthur and gibbons in over dillard which dillard would probably roll all 3 especially piper and mcarthur sunsentinal must be on somethings that is crazy.!

MIAMI HERLAD HAS DILLARD @ #13 ....SOUTH FLORIDA HS SPORTS HAS US AT 11 ...but sunsentinal don't even have us ranked that's laughable.

@broward and that's for the third straight week are you serious you have piper mcarthur and gibbons in over dillard which dillard would probably roll all 3 especially piper and mcarthur sunsentinal must be on somethings that is crazy.!

MIAMI HERLAD HAS DILLARD @ #13 ....SOUTH FLORIDA HS SPORTS HAS US AT 11 ...but sunsentinal don't even have us ranked that's laughable.

Dillard would crush McArthur.  I happen to think Piper is better than McArthur- but still not Dillard.  Gibbons is looking like the Jekyle and Hyde of Broward right now so not sure on them.

These top 25 rankings are where I feel the teams are right now vs . the rest of Broward.  

1. St. Thomas Aquinas

2. American Heritage

3. Hallandale

4. Plantation

5. Flanagan

6. Deerfield Beach

7. Coconut Creek

8. Dillard

9. Miramar

10. Boyd Anderson

11. Cardinal Gibbons

12. Piper