UPDATED SOUTH FLORIDA TOP 10 (NEW THREAD)

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

Miami

1. Columbus

2. South Dade

3. Coral Gables

4. Carol City

5. Central

6. Mater Academy Charter

7. Booker T. Washington

Broward

1. St. Thomas Aquinas

2. Amercan Heritage (Plantation)

3. Hallandale

4. Deerfield Beach

5. Plantation

6. Flanagan

7. Boyd Anderson

8. Coconut Creek

9. Dillard

10. McArthur

As you all can see I got stuck so feel free in helping out or changing.

Miami

1. Columbus

2. South Dade

3. Coral Gables

4. Carol City

5. Central

6. Mater Academy Charter

7. Booker T. Washington

Broward

1. St. Thomas Aquinas

2. Amercan Heritage (Plantation)

3. Hallandale

4. Deerfield Beach

5. Plantation

6. Flanagan

7. Boyd Anderson

8. Coconut Creek

9. Dillard

10. McArthur

As you all can see I got stuck so feel free in helping out or changing.

Come on Slick....Mater Academy Charter over Booker T Washington?   You know Norland would slaughter Mater Academy right now , right?

How do you have Boyd Anderson ahead of Creek when Creek already slaughtered them this year?   Do you really believe McArthur is better than Miramar right now? Miramar would easily be undefeated and have several shutouts (as would many teams) with the McArthur schedule.  As much as people keep talking about the Alcorn State of Broward County , I am going to continue to expose them.  Nice win beating up on Cooper City McArthur....Is that the same team Stoneman Douglas had beat up on 2 weeks ago?  I hope McArthur can keep flexing their muscle next week vs. West Broward. LOL.

@broward lol u crazy bro.! but your right though and they will LOL DO IT NEXT WEEK.! but bro do it look kind of like a good thing in disquise that dillard lost against b.a because if it the standings stay the way that it is b.a will be playing central and we will play carol city...I like my chances vs MCC then central...of course if dillard play like they did Saturday it wouldn't matter who they play there losing.! but it was just a thought.

@MIGHTY_DILLAD_Panthers  Dillard won't last against Carol City. I've seen Carol City in person and they are for real and they were playing with a backup quarterback. Central is as good as advertised when it comes to that defense and the offense well for me sucks. I went to the Carol/Central game and Central's only touchdown was off an interception and as everyone can see they only mustered up 7 points. So you mean to tell me a powerhouse school who's won 4 out of the last 5 state titles can't produce more than 7 points.

@Zoe Boy I think coaches feel like seniority plays a factor am I right or wrong? Booker T. Washington has a freshman quarterback starting over a senior quarterback and throughout the summer I'm sure that was made that Richardson was better. I guess you gotta let a game or so play out 1st.

@Zoe Boy I think coaches feel like seniority plays a factor am I right or wrong? Booker T. Washington has a freshman quarterback starting over a senior quarterback and throughout the summer I'm sure that was made that Richardson was better. I guess you gotta let a game or so play out 1st.

Which is true but to me that's old school... You coach to win and if a freshman or a sophomore gives you the better chance to win by all means play them!

Broward Sun Sentinel's Dave Brousseau reveals his top 10 for Palm Beach and Broward County:

Palm Beach

1. Dwyer

2. Atlantic Delray Beach

3. Boca Raton

4. Glades Central

5. Palm Beach Gardens

6. Wellington

7. American Heritage Delray

8. Spanish River

9. Lake Worth

10. Boynton Beach

Obviously at this point it is clear this writer has some personal vendetta  or was denied press credentials at Oxbridge Academy or something.  What a mess this list is .  Heritage Delray behind Wellington... Pahokee out but Spanish River, Lake Worth, and Boynton in?  I don't know where to start.  Damn Sun Sentinel....Just stick to Broward county.

Broward County

1. Saint Thomas Aquinas

2. American Heritage Plantation

3. Hallandale

4. Flanagan

5. Plantation

6. Deerfield Beach

7. Coconut Creek

8. Piper

9. McArthur

10. Boyd Anderson

Definitely better than the Palm Beach list but Boyd Anderson is a better team than Piper and McArthur.  Don't be surprised if Stoneman Douglas beats Piper this weekend, and I doubt it will happen but I wish McArthur would get exposed.  After this week I predict Dillard could be back in and if Archbishop McCarthy wins @ North Broward Prep they will 7-0 and have beaten two schools on the road (@University School and @ North Broward Prep) that are better than any single win McArthur has this year (Taravella, Western, Northeast, South Broward, and West Broward this week).  I would say Sun Sentinel would have no way to deny Archbishop McCarthy has a more impressive 7-0 than McArthur's 7-0!

Dillard and Cardinal Gibbons are knocking at the door, as is Coral Springs Charter and University School! Chaminade Madonna, Miramar, and Cypress Bay not far behind as well!  McArthur must go!

@BROWARD AND @SLICK I respect both of you guys take on why dillard wouldn't beat carol city ...for what its worth though carol city and dillard met in the 7on7 dolphins championship and carol city edged dillard 30-28 on a controversial td by carol city in the final second to win it.

As I said earlier this week if dillard played like they did last week you right dillard WILL NOT beat carol city but that's the thing though it wasn't that dillard couldn't match boyd Anderson offense dillard has to stop playing so sloppy 150 yards in penalties??? your opponent AVG starting field position was at your 40?? you will lose 8/10 times with those 2 stats alone.!!!

the ONLY reason why I wont count out dillard vs carol city is because the talent dillard have and as SLICK know dillard can never be counted out dillard was 28.!!!!! point underdogs was central was good like this in 2013 and we had a slight worse q.b at the time and we had just lost 50-0 to a 4-5 ely team.! but guess what this same coaching staff got it together and they won the game vs central was actually up 21-0 at the half and dillard has a far better team this year. so we just have to wait and see and take it one game at a time still a long season to go.

@BROWARD AND @SLICK I respect both of you guys take on why dillard wouldn't beat carol city ...for what its worth though carol city and dillard met in the 7on7 dolphins championship and carol city edged dillard 30-28 on a controversial td by carol city in the final second to win it.

As I said earlier this week if dillard played like they did last week you right dillard WILL NOT beat carol city but that's the thing though it wasn't that dillard couldn't match boyd Anderson offense dillard has to stop playing so sloppy 150 yards in penalties??? your opponent AVG starting field position was at your 40?? you will lose 8/10 times with those 2 stats alone.!!!

the ONLY reason why I wont count out dillard vs carol city is because the talent dillard have and as SLICK know dillard can never be counted out dillard was 28.!!!!! point underdogs was central was good like this in 2013 and we had a slight worse q.b at the time and we had just lost 50-0 to a 4-5 ely team.! but guess what this same coaching staff got it together and they won the game vs central was actually up 21-0 at the half and dillard has a far better team this year. so we just have to wait and see and take it one game at a time still a long season to go.

Definitely not counting Dillard out.  I just think when a team is more battle tested it can play a role in the playoffs and it is a little advantage.  If Dillard plays their best game (low penalties and few mistakes)  , they can hang for sure.  I just would not to want on the Dillard QB to bail me out vs. Central or Carol City...

@Dillard_High_Panthers This is what you do and you do it frequently which is dwell on the past. Look we're talking this season 2015 and how we think Dillard will play out. I'll admit in 2013 when Carol City played Dillard playoff game I just knew they would beat y'all and they didn't and with this year I thought y'all would beat Boyd Anderson and that didn't happen. I'm not by any means saying Dillard can't hang with Carol City because they can hell anyone can. All I'm saying is that Dillard regardless if it's a home or away game better come prepared because Carol City is really good this year. Not to mention, Carol City beat Central with a backup quarterback which is impressive. Now Carol City did lose to Coral Gables 1st game of the season but right now the Cavaliers are sitting at 5-0 so that's a legitimate lost.

Broward Sun Sentinel's Dave Brousseau reveals his top 10 for Palm Beach and Broward County:

Palm Beach

1. Dwyer

2. Atlantic Delray Beach

3. Boca Raton

4. Glades Central

5. Palm Beach Gardens

6. Wellington

7. American Heritage Delray

8. Spanish River

9. Lake Worth

10. Boynton Beach

Obviously at this point it is clear this writer has some personal vendetta  or was denied press credentials at Oxbridge Academy or something.  What a mess this list is .  Heritage Delray behind Wellington... Pahokee out but Spanish River, Lake Worth, and Boynton in?  I don't know where to start.  Damn Sun Sentinel....Just stick to Broward county.

Broward County

1. Saint Thomas Aquinas

2. American Heritage Plantation

3. Hallandale

4. Flanagan

5. Plantation

6. Deerfield Beach

7. Coconut Creek

8. Piper

9. McArthur

10. Boyd Anderson

Definitely better than the Palm Beach list but Boyd Anderson is a better team than Piper and McArthur.  Don't be surprised if Stoneman Douglas beats Piper this weekend, and I doubt it will happen but I wish McArthur would get exposed.  After this week I predict Dillard could be back in and if Archbishop McCarthy wins @ North Broward Prep they will 7-0 and have beaten two schools on the road (@University School and @ North Broward Prep) that are better than any single win McArthur has this year (Taravella, Western, Northeast, South Broward, and West Broward this week).  I would say Sun Sentinel would have no way to deny Archbishop McCarthy has a more impressive 7-0 than McArthur's 7-0!

Dillard and Cardinal Gibbons are knocking at the door, as is Coral Springs Charter and University School! Chaminade Madonna, Miramar, and Cypress Bay not far behind as well!  McArthur must go!

I saw Archbishop McCarthy play last night.  This is a very good team and would absolutely blast a team like McArthur.  2 Very fast running backs just gutting behind wedge blocks and traps.  Archbishop McCarthy very sound win @ North Broward Prep and they go to 7-0.  McArthur is finally exposed and loses to West Broward.  Thank you West Broward.  So perhaps Stoneman Douglas will upset  Piper Friday night and if Dillard and Boyd Anderson win, the 8, 9, 10 next week may look like Boyd Anderson, Dillard and Archbishop McCarthy.  Hopefully McArthur is a team of the past in the top 25....ughhemmm...I mean Sun Sentinel top 10.

Does anybody else think Stoneman Douglas can upset @ Piper?

@broward not a chance lol piper would win that and when I saw that west broward won I was shocked like wow.!!! and as far as dillard and carol city @ slick I wasn't dwelling on the past I just stated my opinion why dillard shouldn't be counted out they have the talent to b beat anybody they play...they just cant hurt themselves with drive killing penalties and mistakes that's all I'm saying what kill viewers about dillard is that they can see the obvious talent...but then they have these hiccup games that make people question ok who is dillard really??

A lot of it is coaching and that has been reported to me plenty of times directly from the players but as for this season its still 5 more games to go lets see what the panthers do from this Saturday on.

Miami

1. Columbus

2. South Dade

3. Coral Gables

4. Carol City

5. Central

6. Mater Academy Charter

7. Northwestern

8. Norland

9. Booker T. Washington

10. Southridge

Broward

1. American Heritage (Plantation)

2. Deerfield Beach

3. St. Thomas Aquinas

4. Hallandale

5. Flanagan

6. Boyd Anderson

7. Dillard

8. Plantation

9. Coconut Creek

10. Miramar

Miami

1. Columbus

2. South Dade

3. Coral Gables

4. Carol City

5. Central

6. Mater Academy Charter

7. Northwestern

8. Norland

9. Booker T. Washington

10. Southridge

Broward

1. American Heritage (Plantation)

2. Deerfield Beach

3. St. Thomas Aquinas

4. Hallandale

5. Flanagan

6. Boyd Anderson

7. Dillard

8. Plantation

9. Coconut Creek

10. Miramar

@09mrslick, I think those are the right teams in there but I have a little different order in the bottom half.....   I would go the bottom half:

6. Coconut Creek

7. Plantation

8. Boyd Anderson

9. Dillard

10. Miramar

I am not sure if Plantation will beat Dillard . But right now - Plantation's losses are to Flanagan and STA. I think their wins are are also against better teams than what Dillard has beaten. Winning @ Miramar , with Miramar's back to the wall was a good win.
Boyd Anderson beat Dillard pretty soundly and Coconut Creek slaughtered *Boyd Anderson. I don't think Dillard would match up well vs. Coconut Creek. Everything Boyd Anderson is- Coconut Creek does better. I think Creek is a similar team to Boyd Anderson but just a better version.
Dillard very well could beat Plantation and I will adjust accordingly but for now I will leave it as is.