UPDATED SOUTH FLORIDA TOP 10 (NEW THREAD)

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

I would take out Miramar simply because there 4-5 and out of playoff contention nothing against them I still respect them to a good degree but for dillard to be 5-3 and be dropped out is crazy it's not like they was blown out last week that was a great game to the final whistle between to good teams who know eachother very well.

But like I stated dillard just need to win Friday and get into the playoffs. that's there only focus right now.

We all want to see your top 10 Mighty with or without Dillard- I'm good with it. Also include your teams under consideration to make it easier...   

@broward to be honest with you I could debate your theory on those wins and loses of Miramar and creek but I'm not as I stated dillard being or not being in anyones top 10 will not help them Friday @ home vs Boynton beach do I believe that the current top 10 is flawed? yes I do but that's neither hear or there my TOP 10 will look like this.

HOW I BELIEVE THE TOP 10 SHOULD LOOK 

ST THOMAS

AMERICAN HERITAGE

FLANAGAN

HALLANDALE

DEERFIELD BEACH

PLANTATION

BOYD ANDERSON

COCONUT CREEK

DILLARD

ARCHBISHOP MCCARTHY

under considerdation chaminade Madonna piper gibbons

WHOSE PLAYING THE BEST.!! FROM 1-10

AMERICAN HERITAGE

FLANAGAN

ST THOMAS

HALLANDALE

DEERFIELD BEACH

ARCHBISHOP MCCARTHY

CHAMINADE MADONNA

PLANTATION

BOYD ANDERSON

under consideration Dillard Coconut creek piper and cardinal gibbons

Updated Sun Sentinel Palm Beach Top 10 Rankings:

1. Dwyer

2. Atlantic

3. Boca Raton

4. Glades Central

5. Oxbridge Academy

6. American Heritage Delray

7.Pahokee

8. Wellington

9. Forest Hill

10. Boynton Beach

Updated Sun Sentinel Broward Top 10 Rankings:

1. American Heritage Plantation

2. Flanagan

3. Deerfield Beach

4. Hallandale 

5. St. Thomas Aquinas

6. Piper

7. Plantation

8. Boyd Anderson

9. Coconut Creek

10. Coral Springs Charter

I'll ne judging Piper based off of the Deerfield Beach game even if it's a close game.

Coach Coleman has really turned Piper around.  Every close game the Bengals were in this year (even though it was against average at best teams - South Plantation, @ Nova, @ Monarch, Stoneman Douglas, Taravella)  they came out with the W.  When you win all of your close games, you have to look at coaching.  Coach Coleman's kids obviously believe in him and although they appear to have a conservative Offensive system - it is working for them.   For what it's worth, Piper's Defense is only allowing 11pts per game.  I know this is vs. a weaker schedule but at least it is consistent.  I am not trying to make a case for Piper to take this game just trying to find reasons to believe we might get a half decent football game...Although Deerfield is home for Senior night on this one, it is Piper's Superbowl.  There chance to prove they are not Paper Bengals.       Deerfield Beach is surely the more talented team but is it possible Piper is one of those teams that just finds a way to stay in the game and not go away?

Deerfield let their guard up for a half 2 weeks ago vs. Stoneman Douglas -will it happen again?

There it is- without being biased, playing favorites and being negative I have summarized the positives of the Piper season and look forward to their battle of 8A District 11 @ Deerfield Beach.....and we will leave it at that.  

Dear Piper/Sun Sentinel, the geeks on this messageboard challenge you to prove to us that the Bengals can back up that #6 seed in Broward County vs. Deerfield Beach and make it a competitive game. Good Luck!

-BrowardHandicaper

@broward the funny thing about it ...it wont Deerfield beach is going to run piper off the field it may ..MAY be close for the 1st q.t when you can only score 12 VS douglas.!! DOUGLAS.!!! and you was in a close game vs monarch who DILLARD PUT 39 ON IN THE 1ST Q.T.!!

but there 8-0 so it is what it is that's what a soft schedule would do im sorry I would rather be 7-3 or 8-2 going into the playoffs battle tested then going in 10-0 9-1 with 1 of the easiest schedules in broward county and then get bounced in the 1st round

Sun Sentinel Broward County Top 10 By: Dave Brosseau

1. American Heritage Plantation

2. Flanagan

3. Deerfield Beach

4. St. Thomas Aquinas

5. Hallandale

6. Plantation

7. Boyd Anderson

8. Piper

9. Coconut Creek

10. Coral Springs Charter

Sun Sentinel Palm Beach County Top 10 By: Dave Brousseau

1. Delray Atlantic

2. Dwyer

3. Boca Raton

4. Glades Central

5. Oxbridge Academy

6. American Heritage Delray

7. Pahokee

8. Wellington

9. Forest Hill

10. Royal Palm Beach

WOW IS SUN SENTINAL SERIOUS.!!!??? they have CSC piper and COCONUT CREEK in the top 10.!!???

I'm  sorry but didn't piper just lose 38-0.!!! to Deerfield and get completely exposed.! but they stay in?? but dillard lose basically 21-14 before the safety to plantation and we completely stay off the top 10 DILLARD HAS NOT BEEN IN THE TOP 10 SINCE WEEK 1.!!!! before the Hallandale game.

CREEK IS STILL IN and there 5-4.!!! & out of the playoffs I understand there love fest for creek but 5-4 is 5-4 regardless of the talent they have there not in the playoffs so how can they still be in the top 10 smh.! im officaly done and lost all respect for their top 10 lol.

@darter I'm going to cut you some slack because your new on here but.! um the last time I checked DILLARD is 6-3 and is playoff bound ....I'm sorry the last time I checked that's all they had to do up to this point was win games and qualify for the playoffs after that its a new season and EVERYONE is 1-0 so idk what u mean by WIN OUT.! to "get the respect"

NOBODY else on the top 10 had to win out but there on the top 10 you have coconut creek who is 5-4 and NOT in the playoffs but there on the top 10 care to explain that??.....if not then u cant tell me about calming down dillard has put up 46+ points in 3 out of there last 4 games ALL WINS so technically it has been DONE on the field. regardless who it was against so top NOT be on the top 10 at all but a team whose not in the playoffs are is LAUGHABLE.