2021 Columbia High School Football Schedule

DisabledAccount

On 6/15/2021 at 8:26 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Extremely solid schedule. American Heritage and Oakleaf are going to be great games. Raines isn’t what they used to be, but they always have athletes and should be capable of at least giving Columbia a tough game. Bolles lost a lot to graduation, and playing early in the season at Columbia’s house should Be a win for you guys. I don’t know much about orange park though. Madison County should be another win as well. The Ceiling is a perfect regular season for sure. But I’ll say you guys go 8-2 this year, losses to AHD and possibly Oakleaf. 

1 hour ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Extremely solid schedule. American Heritage and Oakleaf are going to be great games. Raines isn’t what they used to be, but they always have athletes and should be capable of at least giving Columbia a tough game. Bolles lost a lot to graduation, and playing early in the season at Columbia’s house should Be a win for you guys. I don’t know much about orange park though. Madison County should be another win as well. The Ceiling is a perfect regular season for sure. But I’ll say you guys go 8-2 this year, losses to AHD and possibly Oakleaf. 

Basically Columbia schedule too hard.  Should have added some cupcakes.  And perfect season on what Xbox or ps4. In real life it ain't happening.  Miami Central would have a problem with that schedule.  Almost anyone in the United States or other countries highschools would have problems. 

6 hours ago, FBGUY1989 said:

How's Raines looking

They’ve got some playmakers and good talent overall but they’re down compared to the Wiley years. They will not beat Columbia unless Columbia is way down or they’ve loaded up on transfers that I haven’t heard about. 

12 hours ago, Jesse said:

Basically Columbia schedule too hard.  Should have added some cupcakes.  And perfect season on what Xbox or ps4. In real life it ain't happening.  Miami Central would have a problem with that schedule.  Almost anyone in the United States or other countries highschools would have problems. 

For us to schedule cupcakes there has to be cupcakes WILLING to play us! 

13 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

I could see 8-2 but I think those two are likely gonna be wins for columbia

Heritage Delray has lost some key players including their starting QB either to graduation or transfers and Oakleaf didn't look very good against what will be a down Suwannee team 

35 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Heritage Delray has lost some key players including their starting QB either to graduation or transfers and Oakleaf didn't look very good against what will be a down Suwannee team 

If Columbia goes undefeated then they will be top 25 in America, no. 3 in state, if they go 8-2 or 7-3 still top 15 in state, top 100 in country.  

11 hours ago, Jags904 said:

They’ve got some playmakers and good talent overall but they’re down compared to the Wiley years. They will not beat Columbia unless Columbia is way down or they’ve loaded up on transfers that I haven’t heard about. 

Now if Madison goes 9-1 or undefeated top 100 in country, top 10 in state.  

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I think Bolles, Riverside, and TCA will be the toughest games. Oakleaf lost a lot of kids. 

21 hours ago, HornetFan said:

I think folks are just happy to see that HS football is back and we should have full stadiums again. The Spring game doesn't count any more than the KOC, but many teams list the KOC on their schedules. I'd rather have more information than less. No harm in listing Spring game.

Spring game was played a month ago.

21 hours ago, badbird said:

Why would they post the spring game on their schedule?

21 hours ago, HornetFan said:

I think folks are just happy to see that HS football is back and we should have full stadiums again. The Spring game doesn't count any more than the KOC, but many teams list the KOC on their schedules. I'd rather have more information than less. No harm in listing Spring game.

8 minutes ago, badbird said:

Spring game was played a month ago.

On the contrary birdman, your conversation was asking why "they" posted their spring game on there when the game already happened

The "they" is ME so I am the perfect person to answer the question

You really think the high school would even put a second of effort into making a graphic? And I did it that way because I started on the graphic months ago and was waiting for them to actually confirm a game which I knew about over a week ago 

That's how bad they are with Sharing info, this Raines game was on the schedule for a week but they never announced their schedule was finalized until I brought it to the local reporter's attention and got him to go confirm it and they then put out their version when they confirmed it the next day 

Columbia probably would have waited until school started to announce their schedule had nobody in the media became aware of it  

6 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Fair point, then I’ll say you guys have a good shot for an undefeated season. I can’t really look at the schedule and point at one game as a definite loss. Trinity Christian is always tough and Raines is a very talented team too. Bolles is never easy. You could even say Madison County might be a trap game. But nevertheless, I’ll be rooting for you guys to do well this season!

18 hours ago, Jesse said:

It’s not a stretch for them to go undefeated in any way. Can you show me at least one “definite loss” on their schedule please?

13 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

On the contrary birdman, your conversation was asking why "they" posted their spring game on there when the game already happened

The "they" is ME so I am the perfect person to answer the question

You really think the high school would even put a second of effort into making a graphic? And I did it that way because I started on the graphic months ago and was waiting for them to actually confirm a game which I knew about over a week ago 

That's how bad they are with Sharing info, this Raines game was on the schedule for a week but they never announced their schedule was finalized until I brought it to the local reporter's attention and got him to go confirm it and they then put out their version when they confirmed it the next day 

Columbia probably would have waited until school started to announce their schedule had nobody in the media became aware of it  

You have a hard time following a conversation.  You already answered the they was you and I was then responding to hornetfan.  

52 minutes ago, badbird said:

So if Winter Park put out a brand new schedule today they should include the spring game they already played vs DP and Apopka?  

Not necessarily, but as long as they identify it as the Spring Game or Jamboree and update the result, what's the harm? Spring practice and the Spring games are actually the start of everyone getting ready for the next regular season. Seniors have moved on and it's the first look at what will comprise most of your team for the Fall season. More information is better than not enough information and most fans enjoy some Spring football,.

2 minutes ago, HornetFan said:

Not necessarily, but as long as they identify it as the Spring Game or Jamboree and update the result, what's the harm? Spring practice and the Spring games are actually the start of everyone getting ready for the next regular season. Seniors have moved on and it's the first look at what will comprise most of your team for the Fall season. More information is better than not enough information and most fans enjoy some Spring football,.

What badbird continues to ignore is just because the graphic wasn't released before the spring game doesn't mean the graphic wasn't started before then 

Graphic I've been working on since February but I've had to wait for this school to actually communicate since the school doesn't tell me shit and they don't care enough to have any updates which is why the football program doesn't have any social media 

And they wonder why they can't build any brand or respect, they rely on a school account that you would have to scroll through a bunch of irrelevant stuff to get any info on the football program and that's if they even choose to share which they usually don't 

19 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

What badbird continues to ignore is just because the graphic wasn't released before the spring game doesn't mean the graphic wasn't started before then 

Graphic I've been working on since February but I've had to wait for this school to actually communicate since the school doesn't tell me shit and they don't care enough to have any updates which is why the football program doesn't have any social media 

And they wonder why they can't build any brand or respect, they rely on a school account that you would have to scroll through a bunch of irrelevant stuff to get any info on the football program and that's if they even choose to share which they usually don't 

You continue too ignore I'm still not talking to you :D

19 hours ago, HornetFan said:

If they put the score on there I might agree but I can't see putting out a schedule a month after the game and including the game without the score.  Seems silly.

1 hour ago, badbird said:

You continue too ignore I'm still not talking to you :D

No just talking ABOUT me in a public forum

Last time I checked part of the idea behind posting in a public forum is that anyone can respond wherever the hell they want, they don't have to ask for permission to comment on posts! 

1 hour ago, badbird said:

If they put the score on there I might agree but I can't see putting out a schedule a month after the game and including the game without the score.  Seems silly.

Oh great idea, I want to crowd an already packed schedule graphic by writing a score in 

That will totally make it presentable :rolleyes:

Again I would have posted it before had Columbia not taken so damn long to fill their schedule