After 44 Years @ Dillard Broward County Legend Marcia Pinder Passed Away Today.

THIS_IS_DILLARD

As I type this in total shock, the entire Dillard & broward county took a HUGE unexpected lost today in losing coach Pinder. 

coach Pinder was going into her 45th year at Dillard, coach Pinder led our girls to 10 state titles and was named the winningest coach in Florida history. 

ms Pinder wasn’t just a coach she was family , and after shockingly and unexpectedly sing coach Frazier in 2019 this come as another Huge Blow To Panther Nation. 

this can’t be real man it just can’t be. We Love You Ms Pinder #PantherNation #AhoooAhhhDillardHigh

8 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

As I type this in total shock, the entire Dillard & broward county took a HUGE unexpected lost today in losing coach Pinder. 

coach Pinder was going into her 45th year at Dillard, coach Pinder led our girls to 10 state titles and was named the winningest coach in Florida history. 

ms Pinder wasn’t just a coach she was family , and after shockingly and unexpectedly sing coach Frazier in 2019 this come as another Huge Blow To Panther Nation. 

this can’t be real man it just can’t be. We Love You Ms Pinder #PantherNation #AhoooAhhhDillardHigh

Sorry to hear that. Please take comfort in the fact she served the Dillard community for an entire working lifetime. May she RIP. And may her loved ones take comfort from her purpose filled life. 

Unfortunately, we all shall die one day, some of us young, unfortunately, and some of us at an old age. 

16 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Coach Pinders wins & loses are spectacular but the young ladies she reached from Franklin to Washington Park, from Sistrunk to 27th etc, is what she called her “Hall of Fame”! A great woman that will b missed.