Pahokee vs FortMeade thoughts?

PahokeeBlue56

I hear Ft Meade lost there stud running back last night before the half, I hope it's nothing serious and he can make back in few weeks. With that said Trenton rolled Chiefland last night to tune of 58 to 0 at the half, 14 kids for Trenton came out in the second half with out there pads and cheered on the backups for a 58 to 12 win in the Jungle. The first team defense only gave up 2 yards. So in two games (Dixie and Chiefland) they only gave up 6 yards.   

that's impressive, but the fair argument u have to agree with is Columbia was the first school in this north central area that started to consitenly take victories off schools from Tallahassee and Jacksonville, ;) but I will say I respect Trenton, its always good to see a team from this area get to big game and win, I wish you all luck, hope u all win 1A this year, I just hope we can both be at the top come seasons end :)

Anytime tigerfan...I've been to a couple playoff games when I was working in Gainesville...great atmosphere. Unfortunately, I had to stand in front of that speaker!! "Good"defense? Sounds more like dominate! Maybe that's something columbia guy hasn't ever seen. Last I checked,columbia lost...at home if I'm correct. Maybe that jungle isn't quite wat some believe it to b. Last I checked,the topic was fm Pahokee thoughts...

Anytime tigerfan...I've been to a couple playoff games when I was working in Gainesville...great atmosphere. Unfortunately, I had to stand in front of that speaker!! "Good"defense? Sounds more like dominate! Maybe that's something columbia guy hasn't ever seen. Last I checked,columbia lost...at home if I'm correct. Maybe that jungle isn't quite wat some believe it to b. Last I checked,the topic was fm Pahokee thoughts...

whos your team might i ask?

Small School 

I went to the Trenton Jv game last night and everyone i spoke to has FM coming out of dist 8 as the winner and and a lot folks are looking forward to the challenge of facing the two schools from the south end. I feel like dist 7 representatives will be Trenton and Dixie i really think Newberry will get beat by Dixie unless Newberry can hit a couple of big plays or if Dixie turns the ball over a few times. Your thoughts on the south end?