Trenton Vs Newberry

Tigerfan1

Big Dist game this week at Trenton vs Newberry. Some unsettled business to take care of Friday night look for the Tigers to Turn it up a notch or two and take to Newberry from the jump. This should be a North Central Florida game of the week and will be standing room only,

Turn it up Tigers and show no mercy  

I don't know Blackmagic i am not a coach, But i expect it to be one of the most physical games of the regular season ( district championship on the line and all that) Both are undefeated in district play.

Someone did tell me that the FHSAA and the head of the Suwannee Officials Association will be on hand just in case something gets out of hand. (cheep shots and personal fouls) It may be a good thing to forgo the handshakes at the end of the game.  Bad blood to say the least !!!!!!

As a fan i expect Newberry to come in and play hard but i hope they dont try to play dirty.  

I just think trenton are on a different level than Newberry right now.. but i understand how rivalry games go... im a hawthorne guy so it hurts me to say this about trenton.... lol

Well i do think Trenton is on a different level than Newberry is but like you said anything can happen on Friday Night. I expect the Trenton coaches will have them cocked, locked and ready to rock come kickoff time. By the way your team has improved a great deal this year i thought you guys where going to slip up on Union County when i saw the halftime score posted on Facebook. Hawthorne has always had enough talent to be very competitive every year and if the kids keep buying in the sky is the limit. 

Kids have bought into coach Cornelius Ingram.... its always been hard to get our kids to believe in football cause we are such a basketball town.... we gave union that game. Had a lot of missed opportunities. Had a chance to get up 3-4 touchdowns in the first half. We dress 20 9th and 10th grades. So be on the look out over the next couple of years.

Kids have bought into coach Cornelius Ingram.... its always been hard to get our kids to believe in football cause we are such a basketball town.... we gave union that game. Had a lot of missed opportunities. Had a chance to get up 3-4 touchdowns in the first half. We dress 20 9th and 10th grades. So be on the look out over the next couple of years.

Good luck in Chiefland tonight !!!!!!!!