THE SKY IS FALLING AT COLUMBIA

SportsNut25

7 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I guess the school being morons again pushed him out like they push out every good coach that has ever come through the program 

We probably will see a bunch transfer out now, I guess I'll find a different team to cover for the fall 

Where do you think those kids will go?

6 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I guess the school being morons again pushed him out like they push out every good coach that has ever come through the program 

We probably will see a bunch transfer out now, I guess I'll find a different team to cover for the fall 

No! You Continue To Cover Your School, it’s Not About Who Stays Or Who Goes iF You Bleed purple, White & I think Gold if I’m not mistaking then You Bleed Your School pride Regardless Of The Fact. 

I Have Never Stopped Rooting For Dillard, Covering Them or Going To The Games. And we’ve had a lot of bad seasons, every year or every other year coaching changes & Through it All I’ve Still Bled Blue & Gray. 

for decades we Couldn’t keep players home, Now Not only Do we keep them for the most part, other kids from other schools want to come in and be apart of our program..

for decades we couldn’t keep a coach & within the last 3 years we have had two of the best coaches 1, of them my friend who suddenly passed away in 2020 after going undefeated and getting coach of the year in his first year. 

we went from being a laughing stock and disrespected to now being a top 10 school in all of south Florida, we’re on a 24 game win streak, we won the first Annual tri county championship & were coming back even better this year. 

point is @ColumbiaHighFan2017class regardless of how bleak it seems now, regardless of how frustrated you may be with the front office now, you don’t jump ship you hold it down and be the face of Columbia high school.

5 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

No! You Continue To Cover Your School, it’s Not About Who Stays Or Who Goes iF You Bleed purple, White & I think Gold if I’m not mistaking then You Bleed Your School pride Regardless Of The Fact. 

I Have Never Stopped Rooting For Dillard, Covering Them or Going To The Games. And we’ve had a lot of bad seasons, every year or every other year coaching changes & Through it All I’ve Still Bled Blue & Gray. 

for decades we Couldn’t keep players home, Now Not only Do we keep them for the most part, other kids from other schools want to come in and be apart of our program..

for decades we couldn’t keep a coach & within the last 3 years we have had two of the best coaches 1, of them my friend who suddenly passed away in 2020 after going undefeated and getting coach of the year in his first year. 

we went from being a laughing stock and disrespected to now being a top 10 school in all of south Florida, we’re on a 24 game win streak, we won the first Annual tri county championship & were coming back even better this year. 

point is @ColumbiaHighFan2017class regardless of how bleak it seems now, regardless of how frustrated you may be with the front office now, you don’t jump ship you hold it down and be the face of Columbia high school.

Well said, Dillard. 

The boys from old Florida have been saying a shorter version of this for years:   "In all kinds of weather, we'll all stick together."

14 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Same about my Blue Devils… “We All, We Got,”

On 6/30/2021 at 9:29 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Here is some friendly advice my boy, My Glades Central Raiders  hasn't been the same 2011. Ive Watch my team destroyed by the same team (Booker T) 5 years in a row, have to deal with community full of over the top critics  that expect us to be a top 10 team in the state every year, and seen coaches come and go more than you'll see in a lifetime. I never turned my back on my them neither should you. 

Look at my boy Dillard lol. He bragged about his panthers no matter what win or lose. Look at him and his boys  now complete turn around. Stay home and stay humble my friend. 

My issue isn't with any new or old coach or even the idea of the team struggling

Hell softball went 7-14 this year and I was at every game and probably more committed than I have ever been for a program and doing more than I've ever done for a team 

My issue is the fact this is now the third coach of a successful program to step down in the past 3 months and I'm tired of watching a city trying to sabotage the programs because they are jealous that the school isn't a failure like the rest of the city and I'm tired of dealing with the egos of people who hate me for wanting the best for the program