HAPPY 4th of JULY

Ray Icaza

Hope all members of the forum get to celebrate the independence of the greatest country on earth with their families, friends, all those close to your heart.  Football obviously is a great American pastime and your passion to support it and those that toil in that sport shows you are great patriots.  Sports like football help mold leaders for our future and that is one of its great gifts.  God Bless You All.

48 minutes ago, Ray Icaza said:

Hope all members of the forum get to celebrate the independence of the greatest country on earth with their families, friends, all those close to your heart.  Football obviously is a great American pastime and your passion to support it and those that toil in that sport shows you are great patriots.  Sports like football help mold leaders for our future and that is one of its great gifts.  God Bless You All.

Have a great 4th of July. Enjoy the festivities and please remember those who sacrificed everything to make us the greatest country in the world. 

17 hours ago, Ray Icaza said:

Hornet Fan, that is the main thing I celebrate and understand you are also a veteran so just wanted to say I am grateful for your service.

Thanks, I always considered it a privilege to serve our country, even though I was drafted. :lol: