Trenton Football

Tigerfan1

Who ya'll got left

Williston, Branford, Episcopal school of Jacksonville to finish the regular season. Coulmbiafan i dont think there is anyway will continue this trend trough the playoffs, To many good teams out there, Ft Meade, Pahokee, Madison. I do think we can do it through the regular season 

46 on the roster but i think 3 where out before the season started, (hurt) and wont be back this year, then 3 or 4 JV kids moved up a couple of weeks ago. They play about 30 kids on a regular rotation, Offense is just as deep as the defense in the backfield and QB they have 6 backs that touch the ball regularly and 2 QB's that could start anywhere, Trenton my get beat in the playoffs but it will take a great effort by the opposing team. 

If you can go there hudl page and watch some highlights.

Pretty good #'s for 1a ball...not sure of exact #'s,but we usually dress 25-35. I've seen some highlights on maxpreps and hudl...they look better than the last time I saw them against blountstown.

I went to every game in 2013 including the final against Blountstown and i honestly feel this team (2015) is better than the 2013 State Champ team. But at the same time with the addition of the new teams to the south the road will be much harder this year.