Trenton Football

Tigerfan1

Trenton has not faced adversity all year.. I wonder how will they respond being down in a game.

I promise playing at Trenton will not be as easy as playing Fort Meade in the Muck.  I think they put up at least 24 on Pahokee since they are at home.  Not saying Pahokee can't score more.  I just think there won't be any shutting out Trenton....

If that is the case with the 10 year period thing it could very well be why they are rated so low.  Trenton is rated at 41 ahead of teams like Bolles, Vero Beach, Coconut Creek ...That is saying a lot for a 1A program - being rated higher than those teams...

If I gave Trenton  , Pahokee's schedule and Pahokee , Trenton's schedule .  Would they swap rankings?

Broward here is a link that explains how there system works. http://www.maxpreps.com/utility/about_rankings.aspx  Just because a team has a higher ranking does not mean they will win it's just an opinion and we all know how that goes.  

Trenton has not faced adversity all year.. I wonder how will they respond being down in a game.

We have faced adversity. In the Dixie game we where down 2 to 0 going into the 2nd Quarter, The kids rallied around one another and in less then 4 min off the clock we where up by 3 scores. 

Port saint Joe was rated #1 when they played Trenton and Dixie was rated #5 when they played Trenton. We play about 30 Kids on a regular rotation so come the fourth Quarter we can still grind.

I promise Trenton will not be an easy out brother !!!!!!! 

Yea it looks like there team is made up of mostly Junior and seniors where Trenton is 9th 10th 11th and 12th this year we have 17 seniors and that more than we have had in 10 years. #21 is senior and in 2013 he was the MVP of the state championship game as a freshman and the starting safety that year was a 8th grader. 

Good stuff for Trenton now we will all await the big round 3 match-up which for all intents and purposes will be the state title game.

I feel like Pahokee was REALLY hurt by this scandal more than we know.

I agree with the Pahokee situation.   Bad enough the QB was out but the Head Coach out last minute and the kids may not even know what the heck is going on...  I am not going to jump the gun here... but it is very unfortunate for this situation to happen last minute.  If something did go down and the Head Coach is responsible he must feel sick to his stomach.    They always say how a football season can be like life....  

Pahokee had a fine season and was basically cold clocked by this situation.  Best of luck to Dixie.

Here is a good read about the game went down - from Adam Lichtenstein of the Palm Beach Post

http://www.pbgametime.com/news/sports/high-school-football/dixie-county-16-pahokee-13-penalties-costly-in-ove/npM5x/