Trenton Football

Tigerfan1

The Maxpreps new State rankings came out this morning and Trenton Moved up to #21. I think thats the highest we have ever been ranked. Made the top 25 State Wide  

Nice for Trenton football.   When I see Trenton ranked higher than teams like Cocoa, Miami Columbus, Hallandale, Wakulla, South Dade, Bishop Moore, Oxbridge academy, American Heritage Delray-      it is very impressive.

Check out Trenton,s new ranking on Maxpreps, Moving on up Look out Columbiafan Trenton may catch up to you. #15 ahead of teams like Apopka, I never saw this coming, proud of our boys!!!!!!!!! 

http://www.maxpreps.com/list/rankings.aspx?gendersport=boys,football&ranktype=state&schoolid=ba7df052-773a-46c2-b4a6-6f86a1638ca7&state=fl

Check out Trenton,s new ranking on Maxpreps, Moving on up Look out Columbiafan Trenton may catch up to you. #15 ahead of teams like Apopka, I never saw this coming, proud of our boys!!!!!!!!! 

http://www.maxpreps.com/list/rankings.aspx?gendersport=boys,football&ranktype=state&schoolid=ba7df052-773a-46c2-b4a6-6f86a1638ca7&state=fl

Crazy but I can't take anything from them...They have fully disposed of everything in their way with ease.   The thing that sticks out to me with them being in that caliber of teams is the "Str." or Strength of Schedule at 12.8 in a land of rankings where it may average about 35 "Str." .  Again, there is a formula to this and what they are doing to the teams on their schedule is astounding...I wonder if they could get invited to the Burger King Bowl in December?

That's just proof that Str is not as important as wins and margin of victory in some of the poll's, I do understand what you are saying but a public school with 300 kids most of the time will not schedule the types of teams you are talking about at least not a full schedule of them.  

I would like to see them in the Burger King Bowl played after States at FAU in December tested vs a 3A, 4A , or 5A school.  I think it would be interesting to see how they would fair, and since it is a late bowl game after the season it can't hurt anyone.  Is this arguably Trenton's best team in the school's history?  That remains to be seen of course over the next few weeks but on paper I would think it is up there.

I would like to see them in the Burger King Bowl played after States at FAU in December tested vs a 3A, 4A , or 5A school.  I think it would be interesting to see how they would fair, and since it is a late bowl game after the season it can't hurt anyone.  Is this arguably Trenton's best team in the school's history?  That remains to be seen of course over the next few weeks but on paper I would think it is up there.

I was told the Burger King bowl series is not going to happen this year, I do think this is Trenton's best team but the 2013 team was good as well i feel like what separates this team from the 2013 team is a more explosive offense and more experience in the defensive back field.   

Credit Madison for not quitting. They were down 27-6 and ready to roll over and die and they fought back. It was a great game and they were the 1st team to rush for over 100 yards on Trenton's defense.

Impressive.  It sounds like Madison came in with a solid game plan and stuck to it.  Just came up a couple scores short....

Started out a little slow but man what a 2nd Quarter!!!! Once we got rolling there was no stopping us. Hey Coulmbiafan sorry for the loss man i was really hopping you guys could pull it off.   

its alright, columbia will be back i can guarantee that right now, this run was a beginning for us, not a end

Started out a little slow but man what a 2nd Quarter!!!! Once we got rolling there was no stopping us. Hey Coulmbiafan sorry for the loss man i was really hopping you guys could pull it off.   

Congratulations Tigerfan1 on a historic season for Trenton football! I don't know how many Seniors that you lose, but with such an established program...I see Trenton football being successful for a long time.

This was a great year! I remember saying a few times during the spring when we played in the referee game at Ocala Trinity we played 2 schools that where much larger and just put a beat down on both of them that Trenton was going to be in Orlando again if they could just get past Madison County.  I dont know what we will do next year but i do think we will competitive in 1A.  

Thanks Small School, Browardhandicapper, and Columbiafan for all your kind post on this board, As we all know another board that i wont mention has slung crap at Trenton all year and some of them are still at it, I am about done over there and i don't think i will go back next year.

Very Proud Trenton Tiger